Mafia vs Village Election 2016 Mafia - Game over! Can't stump the trump!

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
Lynch theangryscientist

By the way, sorry for not really being active in this, hopefully I should be able to be more active now, I've been getting into school and stuff, and timezones are also terrible

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

rip tas

Dear theangryscientist,
You are Hillary Clinton (D-NY).

The heiress to the Clinton political dynasty, your popularity is largely due to your status as a Clinton and as a female. Though you possess a decent platform, there are those who question your ethics.

Night Action: Ask Bill
Each night, you may target a user. You will receive that user’s role PM.
Night 3 ends in 48 hours (or maybe a little more depending on traffic, I'm road trippin' Friday night)

Ampharos

It appears that the narrowing Democratic field has given hope to some independent candidates!

Michael Bloomberg and Jill Stein are now in the race. In what capacity, you're not quite sure; it doesn't seem you can vote them off or target them with night actions. How odd...

Dear Eagle4,
You are Carly Fiorina (R-CA).

The Republican answer to the Hillary question, you bring years of experience as a technology CEO and an advisor to John McCain during his presidential bid. It’s a shame that both of these ventures went quite poorly…

You have no night action. However, using your Women’s Intuition(™), you’ll be able to tell if you are ever targeted by Hillary Clinton during the night. Additionally, you’ll be informed at the end of the day whether or not she voted for the same user that you did (note that this will not happen if you both fail to cast a vote).

eagle4 is probably good

Ampharos

Day over

As more and more people begin to speak up in favor of Jalmont's death, Jill Stein steps up to the podium and grabs the mic.

"Wait! Take me instead!"

Everyone looks at each other, shrugs, and does so. She dies painfully. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't anyone of importance.

It seems that while everyone was distracted, Jalmont got away. The rest of the collective resolves to never again be distracted from a lynch target by such techniques.

Night 4 ends in 48 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)