Electric-types in RU

I'm not sure if this is where I should be pointing this out, but there are a few grammatical errors with this article.
"While Scald cannot hit Water-immune Ground-types like Seismitoad and Gastrodon, it hits threats like Steelix and Rhyperior and potentially burn them" should be either "and can potentially burn", or "potentially burns"
"It also functions as a Ground-immunity check to Zarude for Raikou" should be "Ground-immune check", not "Ground-immunity check"
"Choice Specs combined with a Modest Nature makes this lizard a dominant threat" "nature" shouldn't be capitalized
"This set turns Toxtricity into a setup sweeper utilizing Shift Gear" should be "set up", not "setup" (I think? I'm not certain about that)
"Dazzling Gleam handles threats like Regidrago and Zarude, which would resist Xurkitree's others moves" there's no reason for "would" to be part of this sentence, Regidrago and Zarude resist Xurktree's other moves regardless of it having Dazzling Gleam, and it should be "other", not "others"
"Other than that, Xurkitree, like its other Electric-type brethren, thrives in an RU metagame where bulky Water- and Flying-types like Togekiss, Noivern, and Crobat are common." Not a grammatical error, but if you're going to say Water-types are common there should probably be an example of one.
"However, this means that Xurkitree loses out on the extra Speed that Choice Scarf provides, so faster Electric-immune and -resistance foes like Flygon, Zarude, and Roserade can force it out" should be "-resistant", not "-resistance"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)