electriczorua's chuffin low-budget art & some music

Theme of Limelodge Town, but Only Piano Because I'm Too Lazy To Orchestrate It™
Home of Prof. Cypress's lab, a sleepy residential town that never knew chaos until the Hafletch incident.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j7FVlUJ1iHacOi0M73Ggz2L2ovaqIA9T/view?usp=sharing

written & played by me
i wanted the lab theme to be a more upbeat version of this tune, but it sounded so much like a surf theme

(I'm aware SoundCloud is probably more convenient, but it refuses to upload on my computer, so yall stuck with Google Drive lol)

The new anime rival/travelling companion(?) looks awesome. I'm a sucker for hoodie characters. I, like many others, was confronted with a case of Are You A Boy? Or Are You A Girl? and I thought, if that's a girl, she's gonna be Poké-Kumatora. But he's not. Still looks pr'y badass so I drew him
psst I hope he's named after Go Ichinose. Great composer, wrote a lot of my favorite Pokémon tunes.
sharp one fully diminished.jpeg
moral of the story: no amount of editing can fix shitty lighting

good morning/afternoon/evening/night, wonderful fellow.
i come bearing art.

i love her (but i forgot her freckles)
rad.png
protag trio i designed for character design practice, but then they grew on me.
aaaaaaa weapons.PNG

don't know why i drew this one (oops texture image is too small)
onny noooooooooooooooo.png
can you please draw someone else.PNG
love this shiny
fabulous bug portrait.png

sorry
=(.png
professor cypress
actually i want 2 bone juices.PNG

friendship
welb.png

been a hot minute, i studied faces a bit since july

tired
bim.png

fooling around with soft lineless style
electric boowoogaloowoo.png
woo yeah haha.png
professor bugsy got a redesign!
pababyPFP.png

i went through a screaming glaceon phase!
claculus.png

doodles of the trainers i've designed so far for key & lock!

chumbnsyidsfasd.png

bendy ben.png
Been working out the design of a new major character: Sora Bay, Ice-type trainer, Leader of the Eshella Gym, and owner of a cafe/ice cream shop.
holy shit i love him.png

He has a Glaceon named Sabie ("sword" in Romanian)!
huhn.png

Experimented with digitally coloring a pencil sketch.
ooooooooooooo.png

Also working on a slightly older character: Kaolin, Ground-type trainer, member of the Elite Four.
waaaaa.png

i draw black & white portraits against green backgrounds for my discord avatars.
gooblegoo.png

of course, Bugsy and Scizor.
8th grade spanish, WOW.png
he's hot
hothot1.png

sora & amaura
ama.png

i have plans to make key & lock into a visual novel-styled spritecomic; sora mimics some other character's confident poses when he's nervous.
hot muscular people.png

current discord avatar
sworb with a lower collar.png

chibi sora & lionel!
babaopoopopy.png

another new character: Camilla, Fighting-type Gym Leader, rival to Arden.
alalalalal.png
with a t-shirt
floppy2.png
i am too busy and switchless to play definitive edition
the world is revolving.png
RPG with a very urban setting, ghosts, and this guy as its main character
fummyyyy.PNG

this is his ghost sword! it weighs Nothing, but it can't damage living enemies
legs.png

miscellaneous slightly older things i never got around to sharing
this was one of the earlier doodles in my quest to develop a new simple style. it has changed a bit since then
might as well bookmark the pokemon folder instead2.png
are there service pokemon in canon? i'm out of the pokemon loop
cry and scream and piss your pants.png
beeleaf.png
ship with legs
1607634006193.png

turnip with legs
1607634026008.png

miscellaneous not-as-old things
and with every design change he gets hotter
nothot.png

doesn't help that i need to design 3 versions of him B'^)
slowly reveals more chest.png
a few weeks ago i was looking through some other art threads and had a little crisis over the way i color. here's 2 versions of one bugsy that i did to practice making my colors "pop" more. i think they've both got their own strengths and weaknesses compared to the other.
dying again.png
melia melia melia melia <3
chicken nuggies.png

this is how the "cutesy cartoony simple style" evolved
thinking about onions.png

you see no matter how much i pay attention to shoulder & neck width, they always wind up too narrow because i'm too used to drawing anime proportions
again.png

dinosaur oatmeal.png

paper & pencil & learning how to position heads on necks
1607635152372.png

i realize that all of the above images have fallen into a kind of "comfort zone" of "character stands facing toward the camera." this is why i have included sketches of shulk doing expressive poses like being doubled over in pain, and slicing an onion in half with Monado Dice.
is it him or is it some generic stick figure.png

ultaran xenoblade.png

i am working on designing characters for game >:^)
i didn't like his redesign so i redesigned the redesign but it's still not final
whoops its him again reprise small.png
legs are coming soon
groundbreaking.png

lineart practice!
cleenex2.png
forensic scientist & overprotective parent, based on a tiger shark
whoops its them again.png
she has a magical whiteboard
dum dum.png

i think this shows what i've learned in the past year about lighting, lineart, and hot legs.
the inside of your heart smells like a titan arum.png

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I keep meaning to comment on this thread every time you post an update but keep forgetting about it. Not this time! Your characters, portraits, and sketches all have a comforting, bright feel to them! I'm also a sucker for anything Xenoblade Chronicles-related, so any fanart for it earns extra points in my book. The design from your last post definitely shows growth on your end; I appreciate the the highlights around the edges of the body that make it look like they're being illuminated from behind, the angled stance that feels confrontational and engaging, and the bright pink gloves and boots that highlight the character design.

I keep meaning to comment on this thread every time you post an update but keep forgetting about it. Not this time! Your characters, portraits, and sketches all have a comforting, bright feel to them! I'm also a sucker for anything Xenoblade Chronicles-related, so any fanart for it earns extra points in my book. The design from your last post definitely shows growth on your end; I appreciate the the highlights around the edges of the body that make it look like they're being illuminated from behind, the angled stance that feels confrontational and engaging, and the bright pink gloves and boots that highlight the character design.
thank you so much!!

so many characters to design, so much about character design to learn
swordfucker420.PNG
bit of evolution over the course of a few days
- after discussing shape symbolism with a friend, i decided to round off his jacket
round boye.PNG

- sword got some tweaks too
dede.png

- finally did away with the shorts & thigh highs, tried to make him look younger
1613324625795.png

- looser clothes = gentler vibes?
i am still dying.PNG
so many xenoblade characters i could draw...
riki is also one of my favorites!
o with a b.png

gaur plain!
shirtless guy with a shirt.png

april update! happy funny weef day / mother 3 day (there is no mother 3 art sorry)
my poor ass :psycry:
i break.png
he takes a tip or two from mr bay.png
1618926500378.png
1618926540016.png

this has been on my mind for 3 weeks straight. i need a break, yet a little part of me won't let me take one. i am stuck in a hell loop of questionable fashion choices and
he's so much fun to draw <3
change da world.png
this was also a spanish assignment. i got a good grade on the last one
yeehaw pardner.png
this is excellent stress relief
1618927190293.png

look at my baby
peak art time.png

volkner dppt my beloved
1618927300603.png

While I was on a different plane of existence (my summer vacation spot), I had the misfortune of making a Tumblr account. There is not much Pokemon content on it, but I would appreciate it if you checked it out.

i would also like to share other things i had the fortune of drawing :^)
1629998700040.png

1629999117446.png

(this is my left hand, george! i took some artistic liberties. his thumb nail is currently hot pink due to an incident involving red pen)

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
hey there! i just discovered this thread and i just want to say... wow. your newer stuff is so so cool and vibrant and poppy and that's something i'm going to try to emulate from now on. keep doing what you're doing, its turning out great!!! :D

hey there! i just discovered this thread and i just want to say... wow. your newer stuff is so so cool and vibrant and poppy and that's something i'm going to try to emulate from now on. keep doing what you're doing, its turning out great!!! :D
thank you!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)