Mafia vs Village ELECTRO Mafia - Aquanauts Win! Postgame P4

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
all actions in

I've had them in for a while but been waiting. I don't want to update too late though. So without further adieu, there are more victims!!

The first is Paperblade, who appears to have had his face shoved into a plugged sink. There's a bungee cord around his head pinning him in, and his arms are tied. What a weird way to drown someone!

Dear Paperblade,

You are Raikou.

A long-suffering veteran of the Magmian vs Aquanaut conflict, you have finally come out on top. And you’re going to piss liquid lightning on anyone who tries to ruin it.

Every other night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Thundershock USER”. USER will be startled and leave their Role PM behind for you to see.

You are allied with the Electros. You win when all threats are eliminated.
He is joined by certain-Aquanaut Walrein, who is found shoved into the great crater of a volcano.

Dear Walrein,

You are UncleSam and Yourself’s Fully-Grown Lovechild.

After years of training under mafia masters and Chuck Norris, the lovechild has finally blossomed into a truly fearsome foe. He would probably be more fearsome if he didn’t resemble an Aquaman-He Man hybrid.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - FIND DIRT ON USER”. You will receive USER’s alliance.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - PROCLAIM MY GREATNESS”. In the body of your PM, include an announcement that will be in the Day post.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Would you look at that crossfire! Good for the Electros, but they did lose a knowledgeable role!

In light of the announcer's death, I present:

It is now Day Four. D4 will end in 44 hours, 4PM PST 6/29, at majority, or ????

Actions going out, careful posting, etc. - out. No result = everything succeeded.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
SIDE OF DARKNESS WITH UR BURGER?

The fellow with the lightning certainly would like one! The sun flares brightly before vanishing prematurely, once again. Night begins.

Upside is your victim of choice today.

Dear Upside,

You are Kingler.

Why does the ocean roar? You would too, if you had crabs on your bottom and oysters in your bed! 10/10 joke

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Whirlpool around USER.” USER will be safe from all kills due to the massive whirlpool swirling around near them.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Vice Grip USER." You will grab onto USER with your claws and not let go, seeing whoever targeted USER that night.

Looks like two Aquanauts bit the dust in a row, ouch fellas!

It is now Night Four. N4 will end in 43 hours at 4PM PST 6/29, or when all actions are in. We have done good so far with 100% completion (except when someone was dying, noob idler), with only 8 people left let's not slack off now!

Yeti

dark saturday
ACTIONS/deadline's in like 40min anyway

Oh no! Another day, another two bodies! What ever shall have happened now!

First, AOPSUser turns up stuffed into a puddle and held down. Poor guy couldn't fight off his assailant before he drowned.

Dear AOPSUser,

You are Frankenstein’s Monster.

Fire BAD. Water BAD. All BAD but electricity.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Walk through USER’s town”. If USER attempts to kill you, they will succeed, but you will be able to resurrect yourself at any time in the game by posting “FIRE or WATER BAD”, depending on the kill flavor used on you.

Did he target the right person?! Only time will tell...

The second fellow, ginganinja, had his head angrily smashed in by a bunch of lava rocks. Ouch!

Dear ginganinja,

You are Geordi La Forge.

That black guy from Reading Rainbow, you also moonlight as a starship’s engineer. Your visor can create a true struggle for you sometimes...

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Scan USER”. You will receive USER’s alliance.

Another info role bites the dust. Shucks!

It is now Day Five. D5 will end in 24 hours, majority or ????

Results going out - care etc. - e: out

Also note I am going to move deadlines to 24 hours. There are 6 people left and I am going to be at a camp for a week in a week where I will not be able to update, so I would prefer the game end before then, or I'll have to leave the sheet with someone else.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
BLAH BLAH EVERYONE KNOWS BY NOW

Micromanaging king UncleSam finally gets the chance to micromanage his own lynch. And vonFiedler is his victim!

Dear vonFiedler,

You are Groudon.

You scribbled ‘Kyogre sux’ onto every giant cliff you could in Hoenn, but it doesn’t change the fact Rain Dance is far superior to Sunny Day. Or that you can be OHKO’d by Kyogre with Sun up and Kyogre will have a little ratchet with Fake Out ensuring it gets the Spout off.

Two days total, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Summon Drought”. While the glaring light of the sun blinds everyone, you will sneakily replace the lynch victim’s role PM with a fake of your own creation. This fake will be posted in the thread and OP. You must use it before the Day’s deadline.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Earthquake around USER.” USER will be safe from all kills by the massive earthquake going off near them.

You are allied with the Mad Magmas. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Oh my! I wonder who the faked roles were, if any....

And with that, The Mad Magmas have been eliminated from ELECTRO Mafia!

Poor fellas just can't catch a break ;(

It is now Night Five. N5 will end in 24 hours, 4PM PST 6/30, or when I get all actions. aka when the Aquanaut(s) stop slacking.

Yeti

dark saturday
RELEVANT ACTIONLINE

With only five people left, the stakes are high. Will the Electros hold their title, or, like they stole the Aquanauts' titular game, will the Aquanauts win theirs?

shinyskarmory won't live to find out, as he has been swiftly tossed in a pond tied to a concrete brick.

Dear shinyskarmory,

You are Elecmon.

Part peacock, part nine-tailed-fox, part graffiti, part electricity. All digital.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Digivolve USER”. USER will either be safe from all non-kill actions or safe from all kills. Unfortunately, you cannot control this.

Poor fella couldn't protect himself ;(

The Aquanauts have chosen to forfeit the 'secrecy' of one of their members and substitute Walrein back in for Ditto.

It is now Day Six. D6 will end when majority/????

Results are like 1 thing. You may post.

Yeti

dark saturday
GAME OVER!

The Aquanauts are furiously refreshing the page waiting for update and place majority, due to penguin344 being silenced. I also do not believe UncleSam would have outsped both of them posting the lynch, maybe one, but a tie today = Aquanaut win regardless, and they were prepared to beat him. That being said, UncleSam is their first victim.

Dear UncleSam,

You are Emperor Palpatine.

Good, good, let the darkness flow over this game. And if it doesn’t, you’ll electrocute everyone!

Every day, you may PM Yeti with “DX - Spread the Dark Side”. The day will end prematurely, concluding the lynch with however many votes have been posted at the time. Your host MUST be online when you use this to ensure the timing and votes are correct.

There shall be darkness NO LONGER! And penguin344 is swiftly drowned next.

Dear penguin344,
You are a Shiny Helioptile.

Sad kid forgot to bring Burn Heal. Now you look redder than a Microsoft Paint-colored picture of Mars.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Ask USER for Burn Heal”. If USER does not have Burn Heal, in the body of your PM, include a post restriction to apply to them permanently for the rest of the game.

The Aquanauts have won ELECTRO Mafia!

Dear Eagle4,

You are Splash Plate Arceus.

Some stupid kid took your Zap Plate and gave you this dumb blue one right as you gained ULTIMATE POWER! If you could find the moron you’d show him some real Judgment.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Surf USER”. USER will be swamped with water and be unable to complete an action.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Thunderwave USER.” You will temporarily get your Zap Plate and use it to fool USER. They will think they have been forced to target you due to Thunderwave being a Martyr role, but their actual results will mysteriously be missing.

And

Dear Ditto/Walrein,

You are Cthulhu.

TERROR OF THE DEEP. The deep, wet and rough penetration of ships’ hulls is your favorite hobby.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Wrap Tentacles Around USER”. USER will be suffocated by your mass of facial limbs and unable to post in the thread.

And that's that! The Aquanauts are back on top!

Here are the two villagers' PMs that were doctored in their original forms:

Dear zorbees,

You are Lux.

HeeheeheeheeehahahahAHAHAHAHA AAAAAHHAHAHAHA heheheheheeheeheee AHAHAHAA

Every other night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Light Bind USER”. USER will be hit by your Light Binding and be unable to complete an action.

And

Dear Upside,

You are Earth’s Magnetic Field.

Worlds need three things to have magnetic fields. Luckily for us, you’ve got them in spades, or we’d get roasted by the Sun.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Extend around USER”. USER will be sheltered by your field, ensuring all helpful actions targeting them are successful.

That's that! Thanks for playing everyone, and being so active. I will write up a postgame/conclusion on what went down tonight, but I want to do a couple things first.

Yeti

dark saturday
Also, with regard to the cops/aska/shinyskarmory's roles:

Blue_Tornado was Naive.

ginganinja was Paranoid.

askaninjask could impact BT, ginga or shinyskarmory. He made BT/ginga Sane and he allowed shinyskarmory to pick BG or SG the next night.

BT or ginga became Sane upon the death of the other. I initially forgot to tell ginga when BT died but I gave him the accurate result after BT died including the flavor but I think I put the "you are now sane!" in too late and he never noticed it.

Paperblade became an every-night inspector if BT and ginga died before he did.

Also if AOPSUser targeted the right user with his rogue, he would resurrect with 3 votes. However he targeted Ditto, and Eagle4 killed him.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[20:37] <ginganinja> US I was sane
[20:37] <vonFiedler> it was fun
[20:37] <vonFiedler> I had fun
[20:37] <Walrein> janitor is a good role, but this is a super-janitor
[20:37] <vonFiedler> I just
[20:37] <UncleSam> wait wtf
[20:37] <vonFiedler> had one bad night
[20:37] <vonFiedler> and lost
[20:37] <ginganinja> after BT died
[20:37] <UncleSam> who ddi you target
[20:37] <UncleSam> ginga
[20:37] <ginganinja> but
[20:37] <UncleSam> ...............................
[20:37] <ginganinja> my results got editted
[20:37] <UncleSam> didnt you target von
[20:37] <ginganinja> so I missed it
[20:37] <UncleSam> the night bt died
[20:37] <ginganinja> yea
[20:37] <ginganinja> :/
[20:37] <UncleSam> WHAT THE FUCK
[20:37] <UncleSam> we woulda lynched von
[20:37] <UncleSam> 100%
[20:37] <UncleSam> if you found him as good
[20:37] <ginganinja> ya
[20:37] <Eagle4> hahaha
[20:37] <UncleSam> thats fucking bullshit

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[20:43] <UncleSam> did aquas choose whot o kill
[20:43] <UncleSam> i take it
[20:43] <UncleSam> so when they killed aops
[20:43] <Yeti> idk what they did they seemed to pick random ppl
[20:43] <UncleSam> even though he was on ditto
[20:43] <UncleSam> it musta been
[20:43] <UncleSam> eagle who kille dhim
[20:43] <UncleSam> ?
[20:43] <Yeti> yes walrein had eagle4 do the kills every night
[20:43] <UncleSam> ffs
[20:43] <Yeti> so i asked eagle
[20:43] <Yeti> who kills
[20:43] <Yeti> and eagle said i guess i do again
[20:43] <UncleSam> holy fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)