Eli and DeidaraC5's Gen6 Trade Thread

Species:
Froakie | Ability: Protean/Torrent | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
31/Even/31/30/31/30
(Hidden Power Fire)
Egg Moves: None
Notes: The HP Fire ones are mostly NFT before pokebank, unless you have something that really catches my eye.

CMT for one of these Hidden Power Froakie's :)

Hello. I'm interested in your 6 IV'd Bulbasaur or 6 IV'd Absol.

I can offer 6 IV'd male Zorua Hasty/Illusion with Counter and Sucker Punch in Pokeball.

My pokemons are Korean version!

Also I have other 6 IV'd pokemons. CMT!

I bred my own Max IVs HPFire Male Protean Froakie. It is Japanese, so if you are willing, I'd like to trade you for yours straight up, so I can start shooting for a Shiny one.

Please PM me when you get the chance.
Sounds good, I will PM you.

wants: drilbur (spitback | 31 ATK and SPD ivs) | adamant | female | mold breaker

offering: shellder (flawed | 31/31/31/31/31/x) | naive | female | skill link | rock blast

EDIT:

additional trade proposal:

wants: swinub | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | jolly | male | thick fat | stealth rock

offering: riolu | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | jolly OR riolu | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | timid | male | inner focus | bullet punch, vacuum wave (on both)
Sorry, not interested in spitbacks and I have Riolu.
Hey EliMoore. Would you be interested in a Bold Male Quint-Flawless Eevee with Wish for your Bold/Calm Togepi?
Sorry, I have Bold and Timid Eevees.
CMT for Infiltrator Crobat.
What pokeball is your Deino in?
Hello. I'm interested in your 6 IV'd Bulbasaur or 6 IV'd Absol.

I can offer 6 IV'd male Zorua Hasty/Illusion with Counter and Sucker Punch in Pokeball.

My pokemons are Korean version!

Also I have other 6 IV'd pokemons. CMT!
Not interested in Zorua, or the others, sorry. Depending on the pokeball of your Eevee's, I'd give a 6 IV male of either requested (Pressure or Overgrowth) for a hidden ability female.

Aww it's alright dude. Would you happen to have any Spitback Female Timid Protean Froakie then?
I don't, I usually just breed spitbacks on request as I don't like clogging up my boxes, but females aren't particularly easy and I no longer really need any maison items.

Hello everybody my real name is Joshua I have ev train pokemon in pokemon black 2 and in Pokemon x if you wanna trade, battle or wanna chat with me about anything please message me my 3ds name is jporter and my friend code is 1306-6422-8865 can u please add me when u receive this message

hello my pokemon fans my real name is Joshua I am a dragon trainer i have alot of ev train pokemon with max affection pokemon x my 3ds name is jporter my friend code is 1306-6422-8865

Anyone interested in some Larvitar, Honedege, Marill, Noibat spitbacks?
Noibat (Timid) x/x/31/31/31/31
Noibat (Timid) 31/x/31/31/x/31
Honedge (Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/x
Honedge (Adamant) x/31/31/x/31/31
Marill (Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/x *with Aqua Jet
Marill (Adamant) 31/31/31//x/x/31 *with Aqua Jet
Larvitar(Careful) 31/31/x/x/31/31 *with Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock @ luxury ball
PM me if you're interested

Hey, just three questions. 1. Would you like a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Protean Dive Ball Shiny Toxic Spikes Froakie? 2. Do you have females of these monsters? 3. What/how much, would you trade for said froakie? Let me know. These are the ones I was looking at:

Species:
Eevee | Ability: Anticipation/Adaptability/Run Away | Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Wish

Notes: I can get other natures, but I will likely keep them all in Dive Balls.

Species:
Snorlax | Ability: Thick Fat | Nature: Adamant (Others on Request)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit / Curse

Species: Swinub | Ability: Thick Fat | Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg Moves: Ice Shard / Icicle Crash / Stealth Rock

Species: Absol | Ability: Justified | Nature: Naive
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Play Rough / (Sucker Punch)
Or

Species: Fennekin | Ability: Magician | Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Heat Wave

Hey, just three questions. 1. Would you like a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Protean Dive Ball Shiny Toxic Spikes Froakie? 2. Do you have females of these monsters? 3. What/how much, would you trade for said froakie? Let me know. These are the ones I was looking at:

Species:
Eevee | Ability: Anticipation/Adaptability/Run Away | Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Wish

Notes: I can get other natures, but I will likely keep them all in Dive Balls.

Species:
Snorlax | Ability: Thick Fat | Nature: Adamant (Others on Request)
Egg Moves: Pursuit / Curse

Species: Swinub | Ability: Thick Fat | Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg Moves: Ice Shard / Icicle Crash / Stealth Rock

Species: Absol | Ability: Justified | Nature: Naive
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Play Rough / (Sucker Punch)
Or

Species: Fennekin | Ability: Magician | Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Heat Wave
Sorry, not very interested with other people's shinies since the SV thing. I mean, I was never really interested with them to begin with, and now they're basically as easy to get as possible lol. I also do not have females of Snorlax or eevee yet, I'm currently using 4 IV females for them, but I'm working on upgrading them.

Sorry, not very interested with other people's shinies since the SV thing. I mean, I was never really interested with them to begin with, and now they're basically as easy to get as possible lol. I also do not have females of Snorlax or eevee yet, I'm currently using 4 IV females for them, but I'm working on upgrading them.
I'd trade a shiny black greninja for Naive Absol with Justified of either gender, Timid Magician Female Delphox and Adamant Thick Fat Female Swinub, if you change your mind.

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
I know the HP Fire Froakie's are mostly Not For Trade until Pokebank, but I've still gotta take a shot at one atleast. I'm offering two Pokemon at the same time for one, an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skiddo Male, and a Female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Venonat, Female with Rage Powder, Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, and Giga Drain bred on. I can also give you a 4 IV Male for breeding purposes with that if you want one.

I know the HP Fire Froakie's are mostly Not For Trade until Pokebank, but I've still gotta take a shot at one atleast. I'm offering two Pokemon at the same time for one, an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skiddo Male, and a Female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Venonat, Female with Rage Powder, Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, and Giga Drain bred on. I can also give you a 4 IV Male for breeding purposes with that if you want one.
Sorry, I'll have to pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)