EPRB 3: So I herd you guys liek pokeman (raps)

OK I'll make incremental updates such as updating the OP, but as for the time for each round I was thinking from 1 week and two extension days that can be used twice per rapper. Or you can suggest a time, were still planning this tourney after all.

What do you say? It's basically standing at 4 rounds + seeding tournament, we can take it slow and make it 2 rounds per month (we'll speed up the seeding round considerably since everyone is a winner) and those who finish early can callout other people or challenge.

Also, last date to join tournament is Wed December 5, the guest apperances/challenge mode can join whenever they want.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm so confused. I thought this was just a normal seeded tournament which pairings. What's all this calling out business?

It's for people who can't participate in the tournament for a reason or another but would like to be available as guests in other peoples raps, or challenge other users for a single show off.

I lurked the last Rap Battle, and i think it's time to give this a shot. Fun stuff.

Now, since i couldnt decide who to represent, i decided to RNG

RNG Roll: [1-649]= [73]
Pokemon #73 is...

Tentacruel all up in this

Tory

Banned deucer.
Hello, am I too late? I have to fax my documents do I can list my items up for sale again.

so i herd you liek FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)