Do alcoholics deserve to live? answer within:

Akai

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
well it depends of my mood and the weather imo.

A cold beer during a hot summer night is welcomed. A good bottle of wine can be really nice with a great meal, but if I want to get wasted I'll pick Jack Daniel's and drink it.

Ohmachi

Sun✡Head
I will never not have a bottle of Lagavullin Distillers edition. Whistlepig in general, Whistlepig 18, Garrison Brothers Balmorha, Laphroig are all amazing.

you can never go wrong with an Isla single malt scotch. I can never keep a bottle of Suntory toki for more then two weeks. Another Jappanese whisky I love but dont drink to often is my bottle of Yamazaki 12 year.

Ohmachi

Sun✡Head
Also I would appreciate if yall would post what brands of beer, wine or what ever yall are drinking... for research purposes.

If any of yall know a high quality Tiqulla, I would like to know more.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Also I would appreciate if yall would post what brands of beer, wine or what ever yall are drinking... for research purposes.

If any of yall know a high quality Tiqulla, I would like to know more.
there are none afaik, tequila from mexican 'microdistilleries' is like a billion times better than the shit you're advertised or you see in the supermarket, probably a billion times better than all other liquors too tbh (based on my experience being gifted 3 bottles one christmas). just go to mexico and go to a bunch of small distillers until you find the ones you like. there is really no other way unless you already know what you're up to. dont trust any one else who gives you a different answer to this question cause theyre probably just trying to show off their toxic alcoholism with some line about how errytime they drink tequila they do some 'epicly' dumb shit, it's disgusting. dont @ me.

edit: i guess el jimador is fine if you're just wanna make margaritas, make sure you buy the real cointreau tho, thats the real secret.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
hard > mixed > wine (never had it before) > water > koolaid > any other liquid > beer

I can drink vodka and barely flinch but I’m gagging every sip of beer. No thanks :v4::blobnauseated:

plus it’s kinda expensive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)