Every Tier Tournament- Round 1

Approved By Quite Quiet
It’s always funny to me when I see a god like legendary being brought to its knees by a bug or a fish so in this tournament I wanted to see more of that.
Rules:
1. Your team must consist of one Pokémon from every major tier (pu, nu, ru, uu, ou, ubers).
2. Standard SM Ubers tournament
3. Standard tournament rules apply, which can be found here
4.Best of 3 matches
5.Post replays please (or dm them to me)
Round 1's deadline is midnight on 7/29 GMT-5. Good luck and have fun!
Clarifications: If an ability is banned in a tier that the pokémon is in that Pokémon may still have that ability in this tournament (ie. dugtrio may have arena trap even though it’s banned in pu and still count as a pu Pokémon). This rule stands as long as the pokemon doesn’t permenantly obtain another form that’s in another tier that is not a copy of another Pokémon on a team (ie. if any zygarde form has power construct, it is classified as ubers but ditto isn’t counted as ubers). If you have any questions on what a Pokémon is classified as dm me, even to just make sure
TrueGodsLeftUs vs Lambo_murphy44
85percent vs Hassin627
Heart Doom vs BlueLobster
baister09 vs Will-I-am
JJayyFeather vs Zain4s4.
ChiefWek vs MamoJustWins
dhaarma vs Espeonage.
DJKILLSHOTS vs DarkAngeallenq.q

Last edited:
Ok thanks, I don’t suppose you saved the replays did you? If not that’s fine but please in future rounds try to remember to save them.
Oh, I actually did! But posting them here would force me to build new teams for the next rounds. Is it important to you, that we post them?

tried to schedule with opponent and was there 3 separate times we agreed on and i told him to challenge/dm me when he was on and he never did. plus when i searched for the username he provided it always said offline. i was on for over 30 minutes today (and he posted right before i got on) and every time i checked for his alt it was offline. proof i was there 20 mins after scheduled time today: https://gyazo.com/dccd985b178aa2a9a48d2ad00cdbf07c

requesting activity cuz man im so busy this weekend i really cant wait around anymore for a game that probably wont ever happen no matter how much i wanna play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)