Big Everybody Votes Mafia Game Over; Democracy and Communism win

From what I can tell, inspection results will be PMed. Apparently all democracy will get it. Hence we have the -Back up- Action so we can still inspect after inspector kicked the bucket.

Lynch obbmud99 and send him to the moon please.

In other news, I've found archery to be quite a turn on. It'd be wonderful if someone courted me on my newly found kink. :)

Last edited:
Au contraire, dear obbmud. It is not the Communists who we quarrel with! Rather the Anarchists Fascists and the Oligarchy. Clearly you are trying to make us unaware of our true enemy! Cease living, fowl scum! >:)

Oh, and I take it that we can vote for all the actions, but we don't necessarily have to? An idle vote is different from not voting from an action at all, right?

Dumb question is dumb. Bad spire bad

Last edited:
Voting Rule #6. If there are multiples of an ability and the most people vote for idle, both actions will idle.
By most, you mean more than 50%?
I thought even there is only 1 people who vote, the action will still be carry on.
Edit: idle =/= no vote, right?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
By most I mean the highest number. If most people vote for an action to be idle, it will not be used. Nor will multiples of it. Idling and not voting are two different things.

I'm all for the random.com pool of vote options. From what I've been told, we're all sorta just bunched up in little groups and not really pooling our votes into one set target. If we are going to go through it though, I'd think we'd need to do it soon. Not entirely sure if I can be around during deadline, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's neglected to vote at all. In addition to inspection, is there any other roles we need to concern ourselves with? There are some roles that it might not hurt to get targets on, although it might not really be necessary.

Oh, and I still need my archer friend to contact me. If you can't get on IRC at the moment, a PM would be nice. I don't bite, although I might yell at you a bit if you neglect me. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)