Ability: Guts/Sand Stream
Egg Moves: None
Hidden Power if any: None
Pokéball (legend trio): N/A

:)
Edit: Classier Smiley :naughty:

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Species: Slowpoke
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Regenerator (DW)
Egg Moves: None
Hidden Power if any: Dont Matter
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0

::::::::::::::::))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Its in there somewhere

an if you need one my Smeargle already knows Amnesia, Drain Punch, and Ice Punch.

Ok, it is hard after all to get a deino that knows dark pulse, you have to breed it with a seviper, ekans or an arbok that know them. they are only available like that in pearl, diamond or platinum. Also, according to pokemon.marriland.com it can learn earth power via egg move.. I don't know that it can for a fact though.. Here is an easier one.
No, that's not it, I said "no" because you wrote you wanted an egg move and Dusk Ball, which are incompatible. Also considering that they are breeding projects. btw according to Bulbapedia, Serebii, Pokémon Online and Smogon Seviper doesn't learn Earth Power, so they are incompatible too.

@everyone, if you want your Pokémon shiny, please edit your post, I won't do them shiny if you don't clearly state that you want it. If the thread is closed within the time you read this post, VM me only if you want your Pokémon shiny and it's not written in your post here.

The giveaway is now over, thank you for partecipating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)