Eve's Substitute for Real Art (requests closed)

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Hi! Been a while, right? University has been fun. Anyway...
I wanted a place to show off my non-substitute pixelart as I develop as an artist, so I've decided I'm gonna add that to this thread (hence the title change). Let's start with something I'm very proud of, a custom PS avatar I made for Lilburr-
lilburr_ruby.png

lilburr_ruby-5x.png
More substitutes coming soon too of course! :psyglad:

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
I've realised that the original size sprites are really difficult to actually see, so I'll be putting the enlarged versions on display from now on!

Here's Mega Absol :D Rosa
absol-mega-large.png

absol-mega.png
This one was super fun to do! I hope it turned out fluffy enough.

Hey! I'm a small Pokémon plush business and one of my friends showed me your page after I had the idea of wanting to make substitute forms of every pokemon, I was wondering if we could collab and sketch together ideas and I would show your ideas on instagram next to my stuffy forms! My discord is Mari Melanson#0380 please dm me there if your interested!

Eve

taking a break
Community Leader
substitute plushes! society needs these, i'll be in touch
1612998867548.png

also, it's been a while so here are two more :D decided to pick from some of the more recent requests because request order has kinda become insignificant at this point

Decidueye, please!
hi hi hi, here's decidueye! i really really love how this one turned out and hopefully you do too :>
decidueye-large.png
decidueye.png

pls kind soul a scizor one would be cool
edit: also quagsire lol
here's one sire for you to acquire! a very simple design for a very simple creature.
quagsire-large.png
quagsire.png

have a good day :blobwizard:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)