Exhibition Triathlon - Round 1

Approved by Quite Quiet

Smogon Exhibition is almost out of the way, so I came up with an idea to host a Bo3 Single Elimination Tournament where you and your opponent can choose to play three games out of Ubers, LC, PU and Monotype, and each metagames may be played only once in a series. I hope players who wanted to be part of Smogon Exhibition but were left undrafted or other users who gained interest in the aforementioned metagames will get to have a unique experience. With annual premier league signups being posted in varying places these days, this tournament may also be a good place to warm up if you are planning to go all out later.

I expect users signing up in this thread to be fully aware about Smogon's general tournament policies, including ones related to scheduling and timer usage, as they are applied here as well.
Round 1

Zesty43 vs. Xiri
Kev vs. Cheese5555
Oku-Chan vs. BKC
PILZ vs. Splashbrutha
LightScreener vs. Mikaav
frisoeva vs. zugubu royale
iTous3n vs. Cam
I attract E-Girls vs. Megazard
neomon vs. Watchog
DugZa vs. LordST
akaFila
vs. 7shoes
Marination vs. Zatopia
Sam I Yam vs. Skipkan
Toadow
vs. Akashi
yedla vs. Dolphin81
Dundies vs. lockjaw
Pohjis vs. Coconut
Thundaaaaa vs. Nowh
Mammaluu vs. Thiago Nunes
majority vs. XxAwesomePlayzxX
Azilight vs. Gorfield
Luthier vs. pinktidal
Fardin vs. Magma
EternalSnowman vs. Drud

-----

Round 1 will last until March 27th, 2019.

Last edited:
Please choose with your opponent about what metagame you would not play; if you are not going to play Ubers, then you and your opponent will play Bo3 of PU, LC, and Monotype.

Replays do not have to be posted here but they have to get to me in some way (post them in thread / PM me in smog or disc, my disc is LaLotus#8155).

Feel free to sign up as substitutes and replace players dropping matches in this round.

If you have not sent me / posted replays here as a winner, please do so. I reserve rights to coinflip / disqualify any matches that lack evidence of victory at my own discretion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)