[Expert] Pokémon TCG Mafia - Game Over! Postgame up!

To everyone who needs me dead:

Mekkah said:
You deliver a Special Punch to small boi puggy, expecting an easy victory. But no matter how many times you launch your assault, he will not faint.

You check on billymills to see if he is dead. Indeed, he is! While nobody is looking, you grab a Water Energy off him.

But on the way back, you walk into A TRAP! Thick black smoke surrounds you and you don't see anything...it does 10 damage to you, and it has another unknown effect. Through the smoke, you manage to discern a weird Pokémon's glowing eyes. It hypnotizes you into standing still, making you unable to attack next turn.

As you try to run away from the smoke, suddenly out of nowhere a mammal flies into you and sinks its fangs into your shoulder. You have been poisoned (you're on a roll lately), and not the good kind of poison either. You took 20 damage from the poison this turn, and you will be taking 20 at the end the next, which will probably be your undoing as you only have 10 HP left now.

As i've told like 10 people already I Will die tonight and can't even attack.

There is even a tiny chance that I'll win. You'd get rid of me then too.

Lynching me is pure waste of good damage.

To everyone who needs me dead:

As i've told like 10 people already I Will die tonight and can't even attack.

There is even a tiny chance that I'll win. You'd get rid of me then too.

Lynching me is pure waste of good damage.
So you're asking the mafia community to trust you when you've already proven yourself to be extremely untrustworthy. You're also asking us to trust a host who is not only allowing the faking of items involving him but also offering to fake items related to the game. Yeah, that sounds like too much of a tall order to follow.

Everyone agrees that lynching untrustworthy men is a good thing. However, as it turns out, you cannot trust anybody, but you also cannot vote for everybody. This made the whole deal very confusing for everyone, wondering whether it should be Fatecrashers, or Agape, or Midou...but in the end, you settle on the pugilist, deciding that his pugilistic acts could no longer be tolerated. puggy tries to defend himself by slamming into people with his back, but since he was in such a vast minority and he wasn't really very tall at all, it looked like it was of no use. As you are strangling him, you notice he has already taken a fair amount of assaults, more than he should be able to take...

Dear the_pugilist,
You are:

Horsea
Water, 60 HP
W: Lightning

W: Reverse Thrust - 10
If Horsea is attacked during this Turn (even if Horsea is Knocked Out), it will always end up having 10 HP remaining.

Your hand is:
1. Dialga G Lv X
2. Double Colorless Energy
3. Water Energy

You are in the group: Stage 2 Pokémon
You win if you outlive ??? and four Stage 2 Pokémon.

This pugilist could have been doing this for pretty long, considering he had a supply of one Water Energy, and his snack bag contained two Rare Candies. They are labeled aptly: #1 and #2. As you fight over who gets to eat them, you are interrupted by a horrifying French accent. And the scream.

"Pardon, monsieur! Je ne veux pas-LE AAAAAAARGH!"

Midou is striken down by a gazillion Pokémon at once, and before you notice which ones did it they already mingled with the crowd again.

Dear Midou,
You are:

Electabuzz
Lightning, 70 HP
W: Fighting

L: Thundershock - 10
Target cannot attack during next Turn.
LC: Thunderpunch - 30
You can do 10 damage to Electabuzz. If you do, this attack does 40 damage instead.

Your hand is:
1. Wigglytuff
2. Lightning Energy
3. Metal Energy - Provides M. Reduces damage taken by 10. Reduces damage dealt by 10 unless holder is M type.

You are in the group: Haymakers
You win if you outlive ??? and four Haymakers.

Poor Midou. He had the Lightning and Metal Energy cards equipped, and in his opened hand palm is a Machamp card.

"Someone call...an ambulance..." Agape says, clearly having trouble to speak. An insensitive figure says: "But Midou is already dead o.o" but he is swiftly AJCKicked out of the hall for not having a tournament pass. However as one of you frantically presses 911 on his cell phone, Agape collapses. He didn't look exactly healthy: as if he had been smoking and drinking acid, and God knows what else hit him in his long career.

Dear Agape,
You are:

Hitmonchan
Fighting, 70 HP
W: Psychic

F: Jab - 20
FCC: Special Punch - 40

Your hand is:
1. Blaziken FB Lv X
2. Fighting Energy

Agape had been holding onto a Fighting Energy, a Double Colorless Energy, and a Water Energy.

You look around to see if there's more people who decide to die spontaneously, but no one volunteers, so you get on with Turn 6. 40 damage lynch, deadline is Tuesday around the same time as this time (12 o'clock). Let's get on with it!

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
ok now 4 haymakers are dead i will reveal that i am one, thanks for doing the job for me agape and midou. (agape youre still a shithead for not trading that dce)

so that flying mammal who did 10 dmg to me can go suck a dick, dont attack poor girafarig

edit: also anyone who has any energy cards they dont need come hither

Let's reflect on this for just one moment. I've already given up winning because I cannot get one thing to work for me this game, but even in a lame duck position I think it's stupid to roll me. I quite literally cannot do anything. This isn't an exaggeration or lie. I have no cards, cannot scavenge anything for the life of me, and cannot attack. To top that off, the 40 damage from the lynch won't KO me. There is no greater way to waste the turn than by voting for me.

I'm not saying this for the sake of defending myself; all of my points are valid, so voting for me is a bad move for all participants. Everyone that requires my knock out has higher priorities (no exceptions), and I pray those still concidering this vote get hit by those that realize hitting a threat is a better business model than eliminating an idle presence. Also, all promises that have been made regarding this vote are lies. You have been warned.

ganna bump

Anybody that wants to do something legit with the turn damage will have my vote. Otherwise I hope to see the sucker that decides to do the final damage get rocked, and if there's no takers then I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Turn 6 turns out to be the most spectacular turn so far, with fully powered attacks flying everywhere, hitting and knocking out people left and right. And some profited from this, standing up victorious!

First, there is your apparently common enemy, Veedrock. He begs for some rationality, but no one wants to have any of it. You give him several paper cuts with your spare Base Set Gastly's, which cuts him open. He begins losing air and with a "PFFFBWLLTBLWBTTWBFFFFT" sound flies across the room, until he lands on the ground in a rubbery puddle.

Dear Veedrock,
You are:

Jigglypuff
Colorless, 60 HP
W: Fighting
R: Psychic

C: Sing - Target can't vote next Turn.
CC: Pound - 20

Your hand is:
1. Charizard AR
2. Lightning Energy

You are in the group: Stage 1 Pokémon
You win if you outlive ??? and four Stage 1 Pokémon.

In fact, he was:

Wigglytuff
Colorless, 90 HP
C: Sing - Target can't vote during the next Turn.
CCC: Do the Wave - 10+
Choose a target (does not have to be the same as attacking target). This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for every Pokémon alive in that player's group.

Wigglytuff had his Double Colorless Energy ready to rumble, but nothing else.

The room is filled with a smokescreen. Keeping your eyes half open, you can see that it was reyscarface causing it. He claims it's his victory signal, but we all know he's just trying to cover up the fact that he was trying to attack Veedrock.

"So long everyone!" he says. "I got haxed like hell but I won anyway because I'm that good! Next time don't counterteam me!"

Still coughing, the tournament staff gives reyscarface his trophy. Congratulations, reyscarface is the second winner of Pokémon TCG Mafia!

Dear reyscarface,
You are:

Magmar
Fire, 70 HP
W: Water

R: Smokescreen - 10
If the target tries to attack Magmar next Turn, it will fail.
RC: Smog - 20
Target is Poisoned for 2 Turns.

Your hand is:
1. Flygon (Rising Rivals)
2. Fire Energy

You win if you outlive Jigglypuff and four Haymakers.

For those interested, reyscarface was holding a Fire Energy, a Rare Candy and a Kingdra Prime.

Then, the entire building starts shaking. More cracks appear in the wall and the floor. With a horrifying "NOOOOOO! MY EVIL PLAN!", shade falls through one of the cracks, never to be seen again (though you can hear his bones crack a little later).

Dear shade,
You are:

Mewtwo Promo
Psychic, 70 HP
W: Psychic

P: Energy Absorption - If you attempt to scavenge an Energy card during this turn, your priority will be boosted and the Energy card will be attached to Mewtwo if the scavenge is successfull.
PPC: Psyburn - 40

Your hand is:
1. Machamp (Stormfront)
2. Psychic Energy

shade's card collection consists of a Psychic Energy, a Rainbow Energy, and a Metal Energy.

For those of you keeping count, that means all six Haymakers are out of the game, out of which one is the winner!

After the room is stabilized again, you see Fatecrashers looking as if he's about to fall over. His final breath turns out to be bigger, stronger, hotter and more dangerous than you thought, as he erupts an enormous flaming tornado. Everyone jumps out of the way, except Altair, who is way too heavy and slow to avoid it. He is completely engulfed by the flames, and the first aid guys with their fire extinguishers could not save him.

Dear Altair,
You are:

Onix
Fighting, 60 HP
W: Grass

Body: Energy Healer - Whenever you attach an Energy card to Onix, Onix heals 10 damage.

CC: Tunneling - Choose up to 2 targets. You may do 20 damage to them in any way you like.

Your hand is:
1. Kingdra Prime
2. Lightning Energy

So, why was he so vulnerable to Fire if he was Onix? You get three guesses.

Steelix Prime
Metal, 140 HP
W: Fire
R: Grass

Body: Perfect Metal
Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to Steelix Prime.

CC: Energy Stream - 30
If you choose to scavenge an M Energy card this Turn, you will gain highest priority for it, and the M Energy card will be attached to Steelix Prime.

MMCCC: Gaia Crush - 100
Altair had a Metal Energy and a Rainbow Energy.

Now completely exhausted, Fatecrashers sinks through his four legs, and falls over sideways. He looked ill: he was probably poisoned.

Dear Fatecrashers,
You are:

Growlithe
Fire, 60 HP
R: none

R: Stoke - Choose a target. If this player has any Energy cards in their hand, you will know. If this player has any R Energy cards in their hand, you will know as well.
RC: Body Slam - 20
Target can't attack during next Turn.

Your hand is:
1. Machoke
2. Grass Energy
3. Rainbow Energy - Provides any Energy type to any Pokémon. Does 10 damage to a Pokémon when attached.

Or maybe he was a little bigger than that.

Arcanine
Fire, 90 HP
R: none

RCC: Heat Tackle - 40
RRCC: Firestorm - 120
Choose two Energy cards attached to Blaine's Arcanine. If this attack Knocks Out your target, those Energy cards will end up with that player's revealed, scavengeable cards.

Arcanine had been gathering Energy from all over the place: two Fire Energy (#1 and #2), a Double Colorless and a Fighting Energy. Some of them were supposed to be transported onto Altair but you might as well fish them from here...

A top hat flies through the room. It was lambasto who threw it off. "The great baron jones greets you, cerds. I have finally won a Pokémon Trading Card Game, and will now never play again so I can claim I never lost (even though I lost to Mekkah). Problem, shade?"

Dear daquiri,
You are:

Phanpy
Fighting, 60 HP
R: Lightning

F: Flail - 10+
Does 10 damage plus the amount of damage Phanpy has taken.

Your hand is:
1. Luxray GL Lv X
2. Rare Candy

You win if you outlive Mewtwo Promo and four Stage 1 Pokémon.

Donphan Prime
Fighting, 120 HP
R: Lightning

Body: Exoskeleton - Whenever Donphan Prime takes damage from an attack from another Pokémon, reduce that damage by 20.
F: Earthquake - 60
This attack does 10 damage to Donphan times the amount of Pokémon alive in Donphan's group.

FFF: Heavy Impact - 90

dak wasn't much of a collector himself, only having a Fighting Energy left.

In other news, it looks like Da Letter El got plucked out of the sky by something hot and spicy.

Dear DaLetterEl,
You are:

Hoppip
Grass, 60 HP
R: Fighting

G: Bounce - 10
If Hoppip is attacked during this Turn (even if Hoppip is Knocked Out), it will always end up having 10 HP remaining.

Your hand is:
1. Arcanine
2. Psychic Energy
3. Metal Energy - Provides M. Reduces damage taken by 10. Reduces damage dealt by 10 unless holder is M type.

You are in the group: Stage 2 Pokémon
You win if you outlive ??? and four Stage 2 Pokémon.

Or more like...

Jumpluff
Grass, 90 HP
R: Fighting

G: Mass Attack - 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of Pokémon alive in Jumpluff's and target's group.

G: Leaf Guard - 30
During this Turn, the total amount of damage done to Jumpluff is reduced by 30.

He had nothing but a Grass Energy.

That's six players left in this game - less than the amount of players who left on this turn.

Turn 7 lasts 48 hours in principle, but since it's likely I'll have everything I need sooner, keep checkin' back for updates!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)