[Expert] Pokémon TCG Mafia - Game Over! Postgame up!

To whoever attacked me: contact me. I don't know what you think you know about me but I haven't told anybody my real alignment or pokemon, the only thing I've shared is my hand. I may have info that is relevant to you. My AIM is randis1155 if you want to contact me anonymously.

I should probably be a little bit more clear about this: I have lied to every single one of you.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Stop whining about 20 damage UncleSam, you lied to me right from the start. If everyone's afraid to vote, mafia becomes a farce as that takes away one of the essential elements of the game. You're probably not going to die tonight anyways, as everyone's going to be busy tending to their own business. When people have their sights set on the folk they need dead - well, that's where it's difficult to find any sort of consensus across different teams and hold anything together, UncleSam alliance.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Stop whining about 20 damage UncleSam, you lied to me right from the start. If everyone's afraid to vote, mafia becomes a farce as that takes away one of the essential elements of the game. You're probably not going to die tonight anyways, as everyone's going to be busy tending to their own business. When people have their sights set on the folk they need dead - well, that's where it's difficult to find any sort of consensus across different teams and hold anything together, UncleSam alliance.
Dude...are you seriously trying to argue this lynch based on "whats good for mafia"? I am trying to show people they have a smaller likelihood of winning if they vote me. Excuse me for playing the game. Also lol UncleSam alliance I have talked to basically no one and know nothing and everyone knows it so stop making up bullshit.

And lol "you lied to me right from the start" look at yourself I never lied lol.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I guess I should "stop whining" and just let ipl win yea that's a good idea...

By the way (if you have voted for me) most of the people voting for me are being bribed for it so if you aren't I suggest you retract until ipl gives you something at least that way he won't hoard so much/many of the info/cards etc.

If anyone is uncomfortable with letting ipl win I suggest you take a stand now because I am highly likely to die and I can pretty much guarantee he will Lynch who he wants after this, even if ipl will probably be nightkilled eventually (seriously dude the only person you have screwed more than yourself is me with this whole thing, you honestly think you can survive with everyone knowing you have literally all of the information in the game to sell to whoever you see fit?). I would also like to request anyone who does not like this to attack either ipl or someone who voted for me early since he probably has some type of protection, if you don't want to publicly declare yourself against them-again, understandable.

Or the rest of you could, you know, NOT let the alliance of ten or so run the other fourteen of us around. Just a thought.

As for lying....I claimed my real group to ipl and he claimed a group which does not exist, after which we made a bargain not to attack each other. People can judge for themselves who is the liar here.

Of course the funny thing in all of this is that ipl could TECHNICALLY win with me...which should serve as a cautionary sign to everyone else. Just because you are not enemies with ipl does not mean you are safe. Sure he will not go after you first like he did for me, but he has his own objectives, and I would also like to remind the people voting for me that it is literally impossible for you to all win together.

And yea I am well aware that this game will have alliances, but the fact is the ipl one is too damn big. Everyone knows it. Most of the people who have voted him thus far haven't even been contacts of mine...just goes to show you how little influence I have and how big of an influence he has.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
It is physically impossible for a 10 player coalition to win together, I like your logic indeed. Nobody wants to work together in an alliance, as indicated by Altair:
Altair said:
itp I bite the hand that feeds me
In every mafia game there are going to be winners and losers. If I lose, so be it. If people want to win though, then I highly suggest finding your enemies rather than wasting time letting other people get strong. Good luck.

UncleSam

Leading this village
It is physically impossible for a 10 player coalition to win together, I like your logic indeed. Nobody wants to work together in an alliance, as indicated by Altair:

In every mafia game there are going to be winners and losers. If I lose, so be it. If people want to win though, then I highly suggest finding your enemies rather than wasting time letting other people get strong. Good luck.
True that...hey people, find your enemies rather than let ipl get strong...I like how he doesn't even bother to refute anything I say lol.

Good luck I guess?

BTW I recommend everyone talk to Altair who wants to, like I said I don't know jack shit and am gonna die anyway.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
What's it to other people if I'm "strong?" I only need a few people dead to win anyways, and I can probably win with the majority of the population. If anyone has any questions, comments, concernts, feel free to contact me. I refuse to participate in a he says she says debate.

Still missing about 7 PMs. That's way too much, hurry the fuck up and send them in. I'll update tomorrow.

That's a one time thing by the way. Next time you whiff on the PM, you can forget it.

UncleSam

Leading this village
It seems I also forgot to mention that people in Stage 2 should look out, because ipl is targeting one of you guys and you don't know it. Just a heads-up.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
And even worse, I found his secret spreadsheet and you know what it says?

"I, ipl, am actually Hitler!"

It all makes sense now. Why else would he be simultaneously targeting every faction in the game according to Uncle Sam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)