[Expert] Snack Food Supremacy - Game Over aska's full cheesies win

Altair

just who is the coon?
Majority!

You all sit in fear as askaninjask looms on the horizon. Suddenly shade yells out in his 12 year old voice "Get Unclesam!!!!!!!!!!11". Since shade is liable to throw a tantrum if he doesnt get what he wants, you all decide to feed uncleSam to aska. Upon hearing this, Unclesam pussies out and runs out of the cabinet, soon dying of a heart attack. "Let's get Quagsires instead," yells shade, "He looks the same as unclesam anyways!" askaninjask soons comes over, grabs Quagsires, and chews through his processed body.

Role PM said:
Dear Unclesam / Quagsires,
You are a Hot Dog.

Called a Frankfurter by your German friends, you are a popular cut of meat. While we’re pretty sure you’re made out of meat, we have no idea what meat you’re made from, and we’re kind of afraid to ask.

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Protect <user>”. You will stop any perpetrators from killing <user>, and thanks to your protective bun, you will be no worse for the wear. You may protect yourself too, but not on two consecutive nights.

You are aligned with the Meat. You win if you eliminate the Pretzels, Pop-Tarts, Cookies, and Cheesy Snacks.
Relieved aska is satisfied for the time being, you all decide to catch a quick rest.

It's now Night 1, which will end in 48 hours. There is a strong possibility of kills tonight!

Well, that may be one of the most frustrating rands ever >.>

Even though at this point I have no real way to confirm that anyone is telling the truth, I need all meat to claim NOW. We are now officially behind, and it's only going to get worse the longer it takes to unite. Those of you saying N0 is too early to give out info, it's N1 now; the longer you decide to "play it safe", the more you screw us over.

Also, to our allies (who should be somewhat obvious at this point -_-), negotiations are always appreciated. Kills are out there now, and collaboration would be nice.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I didn't "pussy out" I had real life commitments that took precedence.

Also before I signed up I informed you two that I might have to sub if I were to get lynched D1 and that I would be without a computer for two days and both hosts said that was fine.

What the fuck else was I supposed to do?

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
You all wake to another day. You hear through the crack that askaninjask has brought his friend, RODAN, over. RODAN eats much more frequently than askaninjask, and you are all very, very scared.

Not scared, however, was theangryscientist, because he was dead. Someone had opened his package in the middle of the night, and poured so much salt on him that he died.

Dear GTS / theangryscientist,
You are Doritos.

A deliciously cheesy chip, you are covered in mouth-watering nacho cheese that will render anyone hungry. You briefly considered joining the Chips, but they rejected you for being too cheesy.

You are a pretty important (and delicious!) snack. Therefore, any lynch vote you make will count for three times as much!

You are aligned with the Cheesy Snacks. You win if you eliminate the Chips, Pretzels, and Meat.
Also dead was Veedrock, having been ruthlessly split in two. You see some suspicious crumbs left behind...

Dear Veedrock,
You are an Oreo.

Black on the outside, white on the inside, like Barack Obama and Neil deGrasse Tyson. Heh. You are a pretty tasty food, and there are so many ways to eat you!

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Inspect <user>”. You will throw a bunch of Oreo Cakesters at <user>’s head until he gives you his role PM.

You are aligned with the Cookies. You win if you eliminate the Meat, Pretzels, and Pop-tarts.
Sucks to be them! Sending result PMs now.

Dude I knew that was gonna happen >< (edit: don't read into this, I wasn't suspicious of anybody actually hitting me, just some 6th sense)

Gonna buy some oreos tonight and sulk.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Well I guess it's time to come out. My dear enemies and possible allies, I'm part of the Cheesy Snacks, and would like my teammates to contact me. Unless some of you slipped, we are the only ones who know that our team isn't united, so that should be proof enough to at least get you talk to me.

We are already a member down, organising as quick as possible is our only option.

Also I'd like to ask a representative of the Cookies to contact me, I have already made contact with the my other possible ally and would like to talk to one of you too.

And Flamestrike

(If I'm not on IRC feel free to send me PMs on Smogon)

Well, this sucks. That being said, I'm going to go down swinging. I have on good word that Thorns is a Pretzel, who as some of you may have noticed have already eliminated 3 of their enemies. I'd advise anyone who needs the Pretzels dead to Lynch Thorns

hey flamestrike is this because of the time i dommed you in dude because man it's really your own fault and you shouldn't take revenge on me in a completely different game, it's really counterproductive and not in the spirit of mafia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)