Explaining Why Quoting Calls Users Fat

Does The Smogon Quoting System Bully You and Call You Fat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that when quoting someone in a thread, it says "fat ____ said:" and I find this incredibly insulting.

I don't think the people I quote are fat. Dumb sometimes, maybe a bit angry at times, antagonistic... but they're not fat. Even I've been bullied by Smogon's quoting system! It even tried to take my lunch money once after I called it out on it!

I'm tired of Smogon's quoting system bullying me! My friends and I aren't fat...

Except for FatBagel. His name seems to suggest otherwise.

Seriously though, why does it say "fat" whenever you quote someone?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Truth be told, being called fat is a compliment. According to the magic writings contained in a mystical object called a dictionary, fat can actually mean "the richest or best part of anything." So, basically, whenever you quote someone, by calling that person fat, you're complimenting them by telling them they're the best part of the thread. So next time a random dude comes up and calls you fat, say thanks and walk away, knowing that you have been described the best part of something.

Truth be told, being called fat is a compliment. According to the magic writings contained in a mystical object called a dictionary, fat can actually mean "the richest or best part of anything." So, basically, whenever you quote someone, by calling that person fat, you're complimenting them by telling them they're the best part of the thread. So next time a random dude comes up and calls you fat, say thanks and walk away, knowing that you have been described the best part of something.
So, when someone calls me a 'fatass'...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)