Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
****I AM NOW OFFERING 2 POKEMON FOR EGGS OF ANY OF THE LAST VIVILLON PATTERTN I NEED****

I didn't update my old trade thread, because it's very outdated & I wanted to start over, anew. Anyway, I have some rules:

-Please post your Friend Safari; it'll really help me find someone to delete.
-I'm only taking things with a blue pentagon.
-Although optional, I'd prefer regular Pokeballs is possible, unless it's one of the new Kalos Pokemon, then I don't care.
-I'm very flexible and open to requests, so if there's something you want, but don't see something on the list, go ahead and ask. The same goes with my wants & offers.
-I don't care if it's Powersaved or cloned, but it absolutely needs to be (or appear) legit. For example, I'll happily take Darkrai, shiny Jirachi, & Surfing Pikachu, but only if they're Japanese.
-I value the Pokemon in Entree Forest more than my legendaries, because one they're in a ball, I can't clone them into another ball. So I'll only trade them for good offers.

Here's what I can offer.

PS'd =Wonder Card was acquired with Powersave, or Powersave was used to catch it over & over again.

Xerneas:
-31 / 26 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 28 Timid; has Fire Power | OT: SapphirE ID no. 51132
PS'd 31 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Modest | (I have multiple, including one I caught myself)
-31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Naive | OT: [Japanese; can't post it] ID no: 17629
-31 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Bold | OT: Ricky; ID no 14493
PS'd 31 / 8, 10 / 31 / 20 / 31 / 18 Modest; has Fire Power

Yveltal
-31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Rash | OT: Arthur; ID no. 05997
-31 / 31 / 31 / ?? / 31 / 31 Impish | OT: Death; ID no 62294
PS'd 31 / 31 / 31 / ?? / 29 / 31 Adamant
-31 / 27 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 4 Quiet; Great for Trick Room teams.
PS'd 31 / 2 - 3 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 - 25 Bold
PS'd 31 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 31 Bold
30 / 30 / 31 /31 /31 /31 - Hasty; Japanese

Zygarde
-To be listed

Celebi (ALL of them have Hold Back)
PS'd 31 / 23 / 22 / 31 / 31 / 31 Mild
31 / 11 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 7 Relaxed; Great for Trick Room
31 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 29 / 31 Modest
PS'd 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 31 / 24 Relaxed
27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Modest
29 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 / 12 Impish
31 / ?? /31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Calm

Zapdos
-To be listed

Shiny Kalos Pokemon
-To be listed

Diancie
PS'd 31 / 31 / 31 / 4 / 29 / 15 Adamant
PS'd 28 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 22 - 23 Naive
PS'd 30 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 31 /31 Modest
PS'd 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 27 Brave
PS'd 31 / 31 / 24 / ?? / 31 / 29 Careful
PS'd 25 / 31 / 31 / 20 / 31 / 31 Jolly
PS'd 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 1 Brave

Vivillon (fancy)
PS'd 31 / 11 / 25 / 16 / 26 / 31 Calm
PS'd 30 / 3 / 30 / 31 / 24 / 14 Quiet; could work with Trick Room

Uncaptured females in Entree Forest (in otherwords, you can pick the Pokeball).
*HA can't be acquired anywhere else; for best offers only
Black2:
Magby
Larvitar
Galvantula
Emolga
Ducklett
Heatmor
Druddigon
Mr. Mime
*Basculin (Blue stripe)
Koffing (Why did I catch this again? It doesn't have a Hidden ability)
Crustle
Axew
Drilbur
Pawniard
Mr. Mime
Tympole
Paras
Heracross
Pinsir
*Karrablast - Heal Ball
Boldore
Gurdurr
Duosion
Togepi
*Snorlax
Ekans
Audino
Scraggy
Sandshrew
Stunfisk
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Shroomish

in White1
Skarmory
Slowpoke
Marill
*Qwilfish
Poliwag
Yanma
Growlithe
Dratini
Smoochum
Miltank
Elekid
*Seaking - Repeat Ball
Abra
Illumise
Drifloon
Glameow
Gligar
Smeargle
Cubone
Shuckle
Cleffa
Gastly
Makuhita
Bagon
Hippopotas
Absol

Here's what I'm interested in:
-Japanese, shiny Jirachi w/ Moonblast
-Diancie
-5IV Scatterbug eggs w/ Rage Powder of this patternvivillon-sun.gif
-Kalos legendaries
-Any Pokemon from a Wonder Card with good IVs & nature, legendary or not, such as the event Vivilllon patterns, shiny Mamoswine, and (once it's out) the Japanese Surfing Pikachu.
-Offers
Blue_Pentagon.png 6IV Naive/Hasty Pichu or Pikachu w/ Volt Tackle, Encore, Fake Out and either ThunderPunch or Wish ***MUST HAVE LIGHTNING ROD***
Blue_Pentagon.png 31/31/31/??/31/?? Munchlax w/ Selfdestruct, Counter. Whirlwind, and 1 other egg move (I haven't decided yet on the last one. I'll take any decent nature).
Blue_Pentagon.pngBold Celebi (with good IVs)

Last edited:
What ability does your Flabébé have? And why do you want the OT & IDs?
It's a rule of the Wi-Fi Forums, to help make sure stuff isn't hacked. The mods are gonna ask you do it anyway

I can get either of its non-HAs, and I probably have access to a Friend Safari with HA. The reason I don't list it is because all 3 are useless in Singles

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
like user above said, would like to see this information somewhere here as per our rules:

If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.

I don't see how the OT & ID will determine hacks, but very well. I'll take care of it.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
Interested in this

31 / 26 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 28 Timid; has Fire Power | OT: SapphirE ID no. 51132

Offering

Shiny Jirachi

Sassy IVs: 30 / 31 / 6 / 31 / 31 / 26

Timid IVs: 27 / 31 / 15 / 31 / 31 / 19

If you're not interested in these I have KB 5IV shinies bred by me.

*Jumps on the band wagon*

CMT for HP Fire Xerneas:
Xerneas:

Is it re-distributable? Did you reset it yourself? Which ball is it in? If it's not yours, where did you get it?

*Jumps on the band wagon*

CMT for HP Fire Xerneas:
Xerneas:

Is it re-distributable? Did you reset it yourself? Which ball is it in? If it's not yours, where did you get it?
It's not mine; it was traded to me on gamefaqs by a user named OminousEntity. Any Xerneas that I catch will be from Adam-EX. Oh,, and it's in a Master Ball.

It's not mine; it was traded to me on gamefaqs by a user named OminousEntity. Any Xerneas that I catch will be from Adam-EX.
What ball is it in? Either way, please CMT for it. I've been reseting for one myself (Modest though) and it's really hard. Let me know if you want anything for it. Is it fully re-distributable by the way or did you ask this person if you could trade it?

What ball is it in? Either way, please CMT for it. I've been reseting for one myself (Modest though) and it's really hard. Let me know if you want anything for it. Is it fully re-distributable by the way or did you ask this person if you could trade it?
CMT for Bold/Naive/Timid HP Fire Xerneas
I'd like to know your Jirachi's missing IVs.
Interested in this

31 / 26 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 28 Timid; has Fire Power | OT: SapphirE ID no. 51132

Offering

Shiny Jirachi

Sassy IVs: 30 / 31 / 6 / 31 / 31 / 26

Timid IVs: 27 / 31 / 15 / 31 / 31 / 19

If you're not interested in these I have KB 5IV shinies bred by me.
I'm sorry, but the Defense IV on both is just too low for my liking. I'd prefer at least 20.

I indeed asked and he said to go crazy with it. As for what I'd like, the only thing that interests me is your Jirachi.

I'm not sure if you missed my post but yeah CMT for -31 / 26 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 28 Timid; has Fire Power | OT: SapphirE ID no. 51132

I'd like to know your Jirachi's missing IVs.

I'm sorry, but the Defense IV on both is just too low for my liking. I'd prefer at least 20.
Both Jirachis are 6IV. :] Hopefully that's good for you liking

They're both actually 6IV. Going to update that now. Will that be good for you liking?

I can trade now if you can clone. If not, please hold while I find a cloner.

EDIT: I'm online now and can trade, assuming you can give me a copy of the Jirachi back. Thanks for your time.
What's your Friend Safari?
Unowninator So do you want a Flabebe or what?
I was looking through my box, and it turns out I have a yellow Florges w/ both abilities, so I changed my mind. Sorry. But what's your Vivillon pattern?
Anything else you're looking for beside Jirachi?
What's your Vivillon pattern?
Both Jirachis are 6IV. :] Hopefully that's good for you liking

They're both actually 6IV. Going to update that now. Will that be good for you liking?
I meant the shiny one on top.

What's your Friend Safari?
You know it's funny, I knew my friend safari, but then I transfered everything to Y version to restart for a new Xerneas and I don't know the friend safari of this game.

But I got the Jirachi cloned. I am online with you added. IGN is the same as my user name.

What's your In Game Name?

You know it's funny, I knew my friend safari, but then I transfered everything to Y version to restart for a new Xerneas and I don't know the friend safari of this game.

But I got the Jirachi cloned. I am online with you added. IGN is the same as my user name.

What's your In Game Name?
Unowninator. And if you don't know, then don't worry. I'll find someone to delete, but could take a few minutes.

Unowninator. And if you don't know, then don't worry. I'll find someone to delete, but could take a few minutes.
That's fine, I'll wait online as long as it takes. I am so sorry I don't know my friend safari, I just restarted my main file on the 3rd of August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)