Fairy Tail returns October [NO SPOILERS BEYOND LATEST EPISODE]

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Anyone else looking forward to it? I've read the in-between manga releases (Rhodonite, Twin Dragons of Sabertooth), but they weren't exactly detailed in-depth stories.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
I think I stopped watching the anime when the "old show" ended, just begrudgingly finished this series, that I invested too much time in, by manga instead. Has the "new show" been any good even?

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I think I stopped watching the anime when the "old show" ended, just begrudgingly finished this series, that I invested too much time in, by manga instead. Has the "new show" been any good even?
You mean series 1 vs series 2? (Series 1 ended in the middle of the Grand Magic Games).

While I think the quality of animation went down in series 2, the story arcs (GMG part 2, Tartarus) were the best of the whole anime. I haven't read the manga.

not much of a fan of fairy tail but this final season will open the eyes to most as to why fairy tail is hated so much and why its not good at all.
im looking forward to the fights at least and how it will be animated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)