Fantasy Basketball 2010

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Everyone's been bugging me about it and I will try to get the league open this weekend.

I wanna split it up a bit though, it was a bit crowded last year!

Definitely in! When will we be doing our keepers?
The problem is that omni is the one who manages that league and he hasn't been around lately, so I don't know what is going to happen there.

Anyways, yeah I'm interested. I have to continue defending my title right? :pimp:

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
I will sort out returning players and junk later tonight and try to send out PM's with League Info tomorrow!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
With the draft time, I'm working till 2 here so if you would be able to change it for 2.5 hours later and it's not too hard for the majority I'd love that!

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
There were just a lot of returning players, that's all. If anyone wants to host a second league, it would be great.

I guess I'll open the second league since there seems to be interest. Will be standard categories and all, same settings as all previous Smogon leagues. Don't think it will be keepers unless people want it to be like that, so post here if you have any suggestions. Shoot me a pm or post here (again even if you posted before) if you are interested as well.

EDIT: Actually, I could continue the keepers league since all I have to do is set the keeper players to their teams, and I can see the rosters of last season for the teams that played. If the players from the keeper league are still interested and there are enough of us, then I will do that. Also this doesn't necessary means that new people can't join, what will happen is that these people will start with no keepers and draft as normal. We can define these keeper rules a bit better later, but yeah let me know what you guys think!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I want to start with Curry/Rondo/Smith so I'm keen....I did draft with this season in mind despite trading away Dwight Howard!

Eh.

I'm already in 4 leagues. Not a big fan of having 5-6 fantasy teams...Sooo i'm gonna sit out for keepers.

I guess I'll open the second league since there seems to be interest. Will be standard categories and all, same settings as all previous Smogon leagues. Don't think it will be keepers unless people want it to be like that, so post here if you have any suggestions. Shoot me a pm or post here (again even if you posted before) if you are interested as well.

EDIT: Actually, I could continue the keepers league since all I have to do is set the keeper players to their teams, and I can see the rosters of last season for the teams that played. If the players from the keeper league are still interested and there are enough of us, then I will do that. Also this doesn't necessary means that new people can't join, what will happen is that these people will start with no keepers and draft as normal. We can define these keeper rules a bit better later, but yeah let me know what you guys think!
Please do, as it would be nice to pick up from where we left off last year

Ok then, I will begin sending the league info shortly (right now I got HeroMasaki, Stallion, Scofield, Lakers, Ghost_Chill and myself).

We are going to go with what we said last year and go with up to three keepers. For now I think we are going that for each player you keep, you give up one draft pick (so if you keep three players, you would begin drafting in the 4th round). If you guys have other ideas on how to go with this let me know.

For now, those who were in the league last year let me know the players you are keeping so I can set that up. New players will simply draft as normal.

And finally, the draft time is tentatively set to Sunday, October 24 at 5:00pm -4 GMT (ADT), which should be right after the Smogon Tour. Let me know ASAP of any problems with this, because Yahoo starts locking up the available draft dates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)