Farewell LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So yeah, I've had a lot going on recently with university and such, and I just don't have the time to continue leading LC. Although I've had a lot of fun, it's also a lot of effort that I don't really have time for at the minute.
I'm still going to stick around, continue running tours and helping as much as I can, but don't be surprised if I'm less active. I just want to thank everyone for making this community so great to be a part of, I've always loved being part of Little Cup. It sounds soppy to say, but I do feel like I'm part of a family. There are wayyy too many of you to do individual shoutouts, but I want you all to know that I appreciate every single one of you who has been involved in LC when I have.

Of course, there must be someone to replace me. QuoteCS has expressed that he has no interest in being a tier leader, so me, macle, and the senior staff members have discussed this, and we believe Mambo is the best person for the job. He is such a great LC contributor, and he has already shown his leadership qualities throughout several projects and his work in C&C. Congrats Mambo, I'm sure you'll do great!

Not sure if this has to do with the date or your timing is just horrible. Either way, we'll miss your soppy self.

Nuuuu... ;~; farewell Rowan

Caledrith gone, now Rowan smh LC is losing too many people

Last edited:

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
i am in a skype chat with rowan and some other lc guys and i can confirm this is actually true and not an April Fool's joke. they're planning that thread for later. rowan you will be missed friend :(

#FreeBriyella

honestly, grats Mambo; would be unfortunate to see this be an april fools' joke...

nah i'm still :suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)