Favorite username you have seen on Pokémon Showdown?

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
what about my username

I kid. s/o to the guy who regged chicken nuggets during 2012 though.

I've seen a few. If I had to pick a favorite...probably a tie between "the Breloominati" and "Do a Zarel Roll".

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
In general, I like unique/creative usernames. Something like "Voltages", "Animusi", "Kaushik" etc.

I'm not fond of names that are just a Pokemon/Ability/Move or such, unless they do something clever with it, like "Beforeyougogoat", " Book Wurmple" or "ScytherNoSwiping". If it's the actual name of the Pokemon, sure it's a nice novelty, but that doesn't make it a creative or unique username.

There was a user named something like "IAlwaysLose" and while I'm not a fan of the name itself, he made it ironic by winning a tournament, which I found quite funny.

Also, I don't want to brag about my own name, and I didn't want to make my post something like "I love the name Sondero hurr :P", but I do think Sondero is a decent name that fits me quite well.

In general, I like unique/creative usernames. Something like "Voltages", "Animusi", "Kaushik" etc.

I'm not fond of names that are just a Pokemon/Ability/Move or such, unless they do something clever with it, like "Beforeyougogoat", " Book Wurmple" or "ScytherNoSwiping". If it's the actual name of the Pokemon, sure it's a nice novelty, but that doesn't make it a creative or unique username.

There was a user named something like "IAlwaysLose" and while I'm not a fan of the name itself, he made it ironic by winning a tournament, which I found quite funny.

Also, I don't want to brag about my own name, and I didn't want to make my post something like "I love the name Sondero hurr :P", but I do think Sondero is a decent name that fits me quite well.
As an experienced username connoisseur, what are your thoughts on the following usernames:
- Spandamn
- Spandan
- Spandank
- Spanbad
- Spandad
- Spandead
- Spendan

I would really appreciate your contractive criticism on these uniquely unique usernames of mine

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
As an experienced username connoisseur, what are your thoughts on the following usernames:
- Spandamn
- Spandan
- Spandank
- Spanbad
- Spandad
- Spandead
- Spendan

I would really appreciate your contractive criticism on these uniquely unique usernames of mine
While it's easy to make fun of copycat versions of Spandan or whatever the original name was, I think that it says something about how versitile Spandan is. Making a copycat version of a name is nothing to note, but making a name that people make copycats of is a pretty clear sign that the name you made is pretty good.

I fought a dude on one of my old alts who was named "rockhardshotacock". Didn't get a forced name change during my battle tho. I saw GoatFuckers get banned. I have seen Le'feon Bell, Coochyena, SuckMyConkeldurr, and just FilthyFrankTV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)