Favourite artist or band?

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Going to hop in and say Radiohead before someone else gets to it before I do. Paranoid Android is one of the greatest, most cleverly thought out and well-performed songs ever conceived.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Not a band, but I like Ali Project. She (Arika) does a lot of anime OP/ endings.
My favorite ones are the 1st ending of Code Geass 勇俠青春謳 , and the last ever ending of Code Geass わが臈たし悪の華
I think Code Geass suits her style a lot.
I know she's famous for Rozen Maiden, but I don't think RM suits her style at all, lol.
Another exceptionally good one is the OP of Princess Resurrection 跪いて足をお嘗め

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Audioslave, The Killers, Rage Against the Machine, and All Time Low; def
does Chris Cornell as a single artist count too

edit: 1,700 post hype?

Karnivool is definitely my favourite. They're a prog band that sits at the boundary between rock and metal. Change is definitely my all time favourite song, though pretty much the entirety of Sound Awake is awesome (All I Know and Set Fire to the Hive are also really good). Themata is also an amazing album (recommend Themata and Cote), Asymmetry is good but not great, and the latter is definitely not one I'd recommend unless you're well and truly used to weird rhythms and stuff (Sky Machine is my favourite from this one).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)