favourite snack foods

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We used to have the S'mores (though under a different name) and the Cherry, but then they disappeared without a trace. I guess they weren't selling enough. You're right though, I am pretty screwed :(

Also those Choco Tacos look heavenly.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
If you've never had a Choco Taco then you're double screwed. It's like the most perfect blend of waffle cone, ice cream, chocolate, and nuts that ever happened.

Although quite expensive, I loove the Lindor chocolates. No other chocolate gives me that kind of satisfaction (shell on the outside, creamy on the inside). Because I'm not rich, I don't enjoy such a luxury very often. :(

Gummy worms are the cheap delights for me. I would walk over to bulk barn on occassions and purchase a pound of this stuff, eat it all in a day, and go back in a few to get more. I also opt for sour keys, gummy bears, and cherry blasters. I have an extremely strong pull for sour candies.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Man, you ain't never had shit that's puffed, crunchy and psuedo-cheesy like this garbage. Its mascot is also a fucking cheetah. In case you didn't know, cheetahs can run like 65 mph or some ridiculous shit. And he's wearing fucking sunglasses, the fuck is that.

I'll admit, I was skeptical at first as to whether something called "cocoa puffs" could yield a good cereal. Then, I saw the mascot. That bird is fucking cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Look at that, he isn't even using a spoon, he's just shoving his fucking wing in there. And he doesn't even have thumbs to eat it with. Cocoa Puffs is good because it's crunchy and tastes somewhat like chocolate while not being a direct imitator. The milk adds an element of coolness and enhances the flavor tenfold from being "kind of a shitty version of buncha crunch" to "wow, maybe I will eat this for breakfast someday." But, what really sells it is the fucking bird there diving into the bowl with no regard for his ability to digest the cereal or table manners.

Finally, we come to Hawaiian Punch. I think ck would like this, because it is basically sugar+water+red food coloring. It tastes a little bit like fruit punch, but there is so much sugar in it that it doesn't matter. The mascot is also a fucking boss looking hawaiian kid just chilling there on a surfboard. He is just not giving a fuck as he manages to maintain balance on his precarious surfboard while advertising diabetes in a can.

you don't fuck with le petit ecolier

These things will probably kill me, but I just love them so much.

Why the fuck were these cancelled? I mean goddammit, they were sooooo good.

on the topic of eating goldfish, I used to eat them and pretend they were on a mission or something to enter my mouth, travel through my digestive system, and get onto their ship which was my poop so they can then be flushed down the toilet and do whatever goldfish kind of things they do. Fighting crime, stopping BP, saving the world, etc.

Is this weird or is there someone else who did this? I also kind of cheered them on in my head like COME ON GOLDFISH you can do it or GO JOIN YOUR FRIENDS LITTLE BUDDY!!!

Has anyone ever tried a nutella and raspberry jam sandwich on toasted white bread??? It's like peanut butter and jelly just got upgraded to heaven in sandwich form <3

+
+
=

<--Can eat a whole bag of them without liquid. Not the ones in vending machines. Big ones.

Has done. Without vomiting. It was fun.

Also, hell yeah ramen noodles.

They had to make a single-parent family size of chips? Are you fucking kidding me...how fucking fat with no will power and desperate to not be fat or feel guilty while eating chips is America

Before I used to eat snack food more (by before I mean long time ago), now it's way less, and I range (if I feel like it) between Pringles, Twix, Mars or Galaxy Caramel.

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Can't live without this. I also like Pringles, Doritos, onion and barbecue chips and a very, very delicious thing called "pão de queijo" (cheese bun).

^ Cheese bun.

<--Can eat a whole bag of them without liquid. Not the ones in vending machines. Big ones.

Has done. Without vomiting. It was fun.

Also, hell yeah ramen noodles.
I was beginning to worry that I wouldn't see these in this thread, but thankfully you saved it. I can also eat an entire 2.99$, 9 oz of these, in a single sitting. I go through about 3 of these bags a week. The thing says it has 9 servings. 153% Daily value of Fat, and 900 calories. From a fucking snack. Some people don't even get that many calories in one meal. but fuck it, they're delicious.

and hummus guys, FUCK

and of course, i'm a florida boy:

also, i remember having a conversation about tim-tams on irc (alice was probably involved) and i'll agree, they're some of the finest 'biscuits' around

did you guys ever chomp on flinstones vits as kids? i had too many once and i swear i saw UFOs outside my room all night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)