Status
Not open for further replies.
1v1 battle
Viridian Forest
Items: training
one ability
switch = ragequit
no chills/recovers

A lush forest full of great bug type pokemon, the caterpie and weedle evoloution lines originated here and thus they gain the abilitiy to Hide, as well as a +2 BAP to all attacks

Hide - If the opponent is focusing on themselves and not on their opponent these pokemon can slip away into the forest, lost forever as one of the numerous other's of it's species.

You will fight Lovely

Lovely the Caterpie

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA -1 Atk)
Typing:Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities

Shield Dust - This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

DW LOCKED - Run away This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 45
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5
MC: 0

Attacks:

Damaging Moves
-Tackle
-Electroweb
-Bug bite
-Snore

Non Damaging moves
-String Shot

All right. Going to be using Mirage. Weak to your big attack, so you have a slightly better chance.

Mirage the Zorua

Mirage (Female Zorua)
Hasty Nature
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilty:
Illusion: Type: Innate
Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15
Accuracy Bonus: +12.84497126% (Or +13%)

EC: 4/6
MC: 0

Attacks: (18 Moves Known)
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt
Foul Play
Torment
Agility
Night Daze

Counter
Detect
Extrasensory
Sucker Punch

Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball
Thief

It was earlier this day when I, with a hint of nervousness, appeared before the Referee Acceptance Committee. "Phalanx," they said, "we appear to have a problem. Quite a number of our more experienced ASB referees have disappeared in circumstances unknown. While we investigate, we need somebody to take over their duties. As such, we are now accepting more amateurs into our ranks. Welcome aboard."

I received my first assignment. It seemed pretty simple - a 1v1 with LC Pokémon. Eagerly, I went out to the coordinates specified (this doesn't appear to be ASB Arena...). And that is how I find myself sitting in the middle of Viridian Forest, waiting for the battlers to appear.

Did I mention how much I hate forests? Dark, dreary, filled with insects...

But here they are! From the left, the Seeker (Classical) appears from the shadows, with what appears to be a shiny Caterpie riding on his right shoulder. And from the right, the Challenger Eternal Drifter, with his... Caterpie as well? But no! The 'Caterpie' on his shoulder shapeshifts, showing its true form: an excited Zorua.

"Now that you both are here, let the battle begin! Feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes, as this is my first time reffing a match."

(Both have only one Pokemon and both pokes have only one unlocked ability, so I'm skipping that portion).

Classical attaches items
Eternal Drifter attaches items and orders
Classical orders
I ref

Attaching an Exp. Share.

Mirage:
Action 1: Night Daze
Action 2: Shadow Ball
Action 3: Night Daze

IF Bug Bite is ordered, use Counter, pushing actions back.

PRE-ROUND​

Classical's team

Lovely [Caterpie]
90HP/100EN
Ability: Shield Dust
Stats: 1/2/2/1/45
Item: Exp. Share

VERSUS​

Eternal Drifter's team

Mirage [Zorua]
90HP/100EN
Ability: Illusion
Stats: 3/1/3/2/75
Item: Exp. Share​

"And here we go - the battle begins! Lovely the Caterpie starts it off by using it's massive jaws of doom to Chomp down hard on Mirage, who retaliates by Countering back for massive damage, taking away over half of Lovely's HP! Unfortunately, this massive effort means that the brave Caterpie must rest for a turn, while Mirage takes the opportunity to strike with its shadowy signature move, Night Daze! The wave of dark matter hits Lovely for solid damage, but fails to lower its accuracy, as the tiny caterpillar is too powerful for such trifles. In retaliation, Lovely strikes again with a powerful Bug Chomp in an attempt to crit the Zorua and possibly finish it off, but even the power of Viridian Forest cannot prevent Mirage from using what little strength it has left to simply Counter the blow, knocking out Caterpie and ending the match."

ACTION 1​
Lovely used Bug Chomp! It's Super-Effective!
[Crit=625 or less] - 5345 (NO)
((6+3+2)*1.5)*2.25 = 37.125 Damage
(4+8)*1.75 = 21 Energy used

Mirage used Counter!
37.125*1.5 = 55.6875 Damage
6+(37.125/2) = 24.5625 Energy used

ACTION 2​
Mirage used Night Daze!
[Hit=9500 or less] - 7708 (YES)
[Crit=625 or less] - 2708 (NO)
[Effect=4000 or less] - 9842 (NO)
9+3+3 = 15 Damage
7 Energy used

Lovely is cooling down!

ACTION 3​
Lovely used Bug Chomp! It's Super-Effective!
[Crit=625 or less] - 1702 (NO)
((6+3+2)*1.5)*2.25 = 37.125 Damage
(4+8)*1.75 = 21 Energy used

Mirage used Counter!
37.125*1.5 = 55.6875 Damage
6+(37.125/2) = 24.5625 Energy used

Lovely fainted!

POST-ROUND​

Classical's team

Lovely [Caterpie]
KO/KO
Ability: Shield Dust
Stats: 1/2/2/1/45
Item: Exp. Share

VERSUS​

Eternal Drifter's team

Mirage [Zorua]
16HP/44EN
Ability: Illusion
Stats: 3/1/3/2/75
Item: Exp. Share​

Prizes!
Classical - 1CC
Lovely - 1EC, 2MC, 1DC

Eternal Drifter - 1CC
Mirage - 1KOC, 1EC, 2MC, 1DC

Me - 2UC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)