Feel good songs

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
share any songs u listen to that makes u feel super happy? for all the sad and confused people out there :)

[youtube]20PQBtyfNZY[/youtube]

[youtube]WdO85Qf4Poc[/youtube]

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
if you are okay with spanish language lyrics, give Colores Colores by Bacilos a whirl. the lyrics are about accepting everyone and the song itself is really upbeat

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Maybe this is more sad than happy, but I've always found this song uplifting

[youtube]?v=PGUU7CiK7YU[/youtube]

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
that is an amazing track outlaw, wow. Do you have any similar-sounding recs? I am really enjoying that track right now. Thanks!

For me personally, these always do it:

[youtube]dLHtV_S2HZw[/youtube]

and

[youtube]VGJP_eI3j_g[/youtube]

and

[youtube]2JEb5cZJQJI[/youtube]

also starlight by muse.

Whenever I am down in the dumps I listen to some DJ Okawari.

[youtube]AULG4MoYxQk[/youtube]

edit: I feel bad for just posting a song, so lemme explain. I pretty much have a playlist on my phone (that happens to be mostly upbeat jazzhop or whatever) that I reserve to listen to only when I am sad or anxious. It's kinda created this really easy way to settle me down. Anyway this song is like the standard for that playlist, just so charming, somehow! Hope it helps someone else out.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[youtube]7zV1B4hGSdI[/youtube]

[youtube]MLgXl_6NIW0[/youtube]

[youtube]YDeoVnhX9cg[/youtube]

[youtube]mxk24nL7xQY[/youtube]

This one also makes me really happy. Don't watch the video with it, though - it's heartwarming on one hand, but deeply saddening on the other.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fast forward to 1:05

[youtube]J_7pRQ18TII[/youtube]

Probably the cheeriest song I know, haha. I believe the genre is called "anti-emo".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)