Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Alright, this is not a deadline post. Anyways, I'm looking for 1 sub. If anyone who has been watching the game so far wants to take part, you may PM Johann and I. We will get you started and fully ready for your part in this game.

Due to UncleSam's constant bitching and the fact that most players have voted we have reached an early DEADLINE.

Devilishly handsome Johann rode into town today on his horse hoping for bloodshed. Well he got what he wanted. In the town it was a massive brawl. Groups of people stabbing other groups of people. Bernardo stabbing Riff. Lightwolf stabbing UncleSam. When Sledge was like: "hey'all let all get together and rootin-tootin lynch goldenknight the southern style!" So him and a group of people surrounded goldenknight, but he didnt go down so easy. He ran away to the edge of town with the mob following him. He ran until he reached where the world ends. He didn't know what to do, so he asked the magic conch for advice. The conch said: "do nothing." GK did nothing while the townsfolk beat him to death with a massive book entitled: "THE LAW." When the crowd cleared it was clear GK was dead. Johann also finds moi and lightwolf limping away. Johann thinks it could be lupus, but quickly diminishes the idea. He approaches GK's bloody corpse and take out a piece of paper, it reads:

Dear goldenknight,
You are a Thief.

Thieves are very fast and agile, and they can swing their weapons lightening-fast. They also have the ability to pick locked doors. Their Steal ability allows them to take items from enemies. Also, everyone will take less damage while escaping if they use Flee.

You have 10 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 2.

You are one of the most useful classes in FF3, and for good reason too. You can steal items from anybody. This means that at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Steal USER”. You will steal up to 3 items held by USER, depending on the number of items they hold. However, you can only steal a maximum of two Weapon items if you are not holding any already. If you are holding a Weapon item, you will only manage to steal one.

You are holding a <snap>

You know the identity of the Ranger. The Ranger is <oh dear, this part of the paper was written in red ink and it blends with the blood>.

“You are allied with the Warriors of Light. You win if at least one Warrior of Light survives this game, you eliminate all threats, and if you are able to locate and defeat the holder of the Nepto Eye. All parts need to be fulfilled in order to win.”
When Johann finished reading, a loud noise is heard. RAAAAAAAWR. IT'S THE NEPTO DRAGON, EVERYONE HIDE!!!! Everyone gets away safely. Except nook was watching scooby-doo so he didn't see it. The dragon swoops down and rips off nook's forearm. Causing him to bleed all over the place, but luckily Johann is just good at everything so he bandages him up before nook dies. The dragon then takes out a piece of paper and says in a flawless british accent:

CHARIZARD IS STEALTH ROCK WEAK BITCHASSES
Well what a day. Pms being sent out.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2, NIGHT 2 WILL LAST 48 HOURS (MONDAY AUGUST 30TH 9:00 PM EST) OR UNTIL ACKLOW AND I RECEIVE ALL PMS. SLEEP TIGHT, DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE

CONGRATULATIONS GOLDENKNIGHT ON BEING THE FIRST ONE TO DIE IN FINAL FANTASY III MAFIA.

gk was actually killed by kittens

Wow four responses in under five minutes. You guys must really like me!

Ok I'm officially done posting in this thread unless there is another chance to make a crack at UncleSam.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Deadline

The sun rose. The sky was slightly red. Each of you opened your eyes, taking in the large amounts of sunshine that came through your tents.
You suddenly heard a muffled cry outside.
Each of you rush out of your tents. You each notice that you were not fully prepared for any sudden emergencies.
RBG was grabbing his cape and putting it on. Midou was rushing out, putting on his helmet and grabbing his cloak. askaninjask was grabbing his moccasins while running out of his tent.

You suddenly see the body of somebody, spurting blood out of the side of their neck. You realize that this was the body of the infamous UncleSam. It seems as though somebody had thrown
a Shuriken at his neck, instantly severing his spinal cord and cutting through some major arteries. You gaze at the armored body that was once a "somewhat" influential knight.
zorbees noticed a note that had been lying on the ground next to his body. You all take a look at it:

Acklow said:
Dear UncleSam,
You are the Dragoon.

Dragoons are polearm experts. Their Jump ability allows them to deal massive damage while being impervious to enemy attacks.

You have 13 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 2.

Because you have such dexterity, you are capable of managing a powerful leap into the air. This means that at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Jump USER”. You will then disappear for the duration of one cycle. On the night that you return you will deal damage equal to double your Attack Power to USER.

Due to your capabilities, any inspection on you N0, will fail.

You are holding a <Snip>

You are also holding <Snip>.

You know that there is another neutral in this game.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you manage to kill one players with your Jump ability, hurt another player with your Jump ability, and if you manage to defeat a member of the Fellowship of the Nepto.
"Ah yes, good old UncleSam!" said a voice behind you. It seemed like the old man from the day before had returned, "He never did agree with everybody's politics, but he certainly was an influential knight in the floating continent. It's a pity he had to die in such a way."

The old man gazed at each of you. He occasionally stopped to glance at those he deemed nervous, then continued. Then you all heard a cry in the distance.

A little girl ran up to the old man and loudly screeched, "Grandfather, grandfather!! It looks like RaRe555 and Nanoswine have ran off somewhere! I thought I saw one of them dragging the other on a Chococobo!!!!"

"Relax my dear," the old man replied. "They may return sooner or later. Then may you ask them for treats and candies."

As the two walk away, you all feel slightly at ease, although some of you feel a bit of guilt because a potential friend had perished during the night. You begin to decide who it was that killed UncleSam.

IT IS NOW DAY 3! DAY 3 ENDS IN 48 HOURS (i.e. 10:00 P.M. EST) OR ONCE EVERYBODY HAS VOTED!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)