NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Lily --> Fenrir --> CB is probably what I prefer personally. CB's honestly been less scummy, but in a setup where bussing is trash, I can't imagine leaving him for LYLO when both fire & ice mafia members tried to defend him and his Amy vote is strange.
The Lily wagon is still live and yet you're still sheeping Dusk for me?

His reasoning is p. similar to mine so I feel more confident lynching you knowing that I'm not alone in scumreading you. Tbh I don't care what order we lynch you fenrir or waterlily I think 2/3 are scum.

CaffeineBoost

His reasoning is p. similar to mine so I feel more confident lynching you knowing that I'm not alone in scumreading you. Tbh I don't care what order we lynch you fenrir or waterlily I think 2/3 are scum.
Then why list the order in the first place? And say you'd prefer if we did it in said order?

CaffeineBoost

I was paraphrasing Napoleon but k

I dislike UTO's inconsistency, at least Dusk makes sense when he's incorrect. Especially when he said I'm less scummy than where his vote originally was.

I didn't like how Ampharos took the game teacher role (Not exactly how to say this but you know Inexperienced Challanged in mafiascum? That kind of thing) and asked why she thinks heury is scummy and give town points to people that are right. This already looked very bad to me.

shub's town
unironically locktown
And these kind of reads are other things that made me suspicious of them. Shub already explained it wasn't a slip (tho I think that kind of makes them townier) and locked caffbo as town for a meme. Like Texas said before, I would also expect scum to take the lead D2 since they are alone and make try to lynch more actively (which was on me). But it didn't help them at all and they become frozen. I find this suspicious af

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Pausing the game because of the need for a last second sub. I have one sub on my list, need them to reconfirm that they can join at this time though.

After I get a confirmed sub, we'll restart the day with either 24 or 48 hours of the day remaining, depending on how much time the sub needs to get caught up.

Like I said, I do have one sub on my sub list, but anyone else is free to PM me if they want to sub in, in case my one person suddenly can't.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
bluegummybear has been subbed in for Ampharos.

Deadline has been extended by 24 hours upon bgb's request. Current deadline is tomorrow at 8 PM EDT, roughly 25.5 hours from now.

All votes stay the same, unless peeps choose to unvote or revote on their own accord. All votes for Ampharos are now for bgb.

bgb (3): sultan, gtacc, shuba
gtacc (2): caffbo, tbz
caffbo (2): Tommy, UTO

not voting (3): bgb, texas, fen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)