Fire Spam Cores in NU beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hello,

I'd like to write an article about fire spam cores in NU beta. The article will contain:

1. Overview - why it's good and how to use
2. Wallbreakers - explain the wallbreakers (Magmortar, Typhlosion, Ninetales, Pyroar), their sets and their roles
3. Sweepers - explain the sets of common fire spam cleaners (Typhlosion, Pyroar)
4. Good teammates - briefly describe teammates ie. hazard removers, wallbreakers, pivots, cleaners. maybe provide a structure here
5. Conclusion - some stuff here

Please? :) also it seems a bit long so if it's too long i can remove the teammates section to keep it simpler

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm of the opinion that we should wait until NU is out of its Beta stage before it gets its own articles, but given our release schedule, that may already be the case when this article goes live. Just throwing that out there.

I wouldn't really call Ninetales a wallbreaker, it isn't breaking many walls at all (except for Hariyama, thats basically its niche). If anything, I find Ninetales to be the best Fire-type sweeper due to its access to NP. Maybe a small section about the biggest threats to Fire spam? It wouldn't have to be long, but firespam has big problems with things like Gatr.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
seems like a veeeeery niche article anyways to me. like that's such an incredibly small part of the meta and not that common of a team archetype anyway. it'd be like writing an article about normal spam in BW NU. more of a trend than anything imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)