First pokemon game that you played?

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned deucer.
Then again, VGC Champion Wolfey uses Mario Kart and Monopoly to justify saying dumb things about random crits being good. Last I checked, Mario Kart and Monopoly are also not monster collectors. Seems this also checks out in the realm of brainlessness of a true Pokemon fan.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Then again, VGC Champion Wolfey uses Mario Kart and Monopoly to justify saying dumb things about random crits being good. Last I checked, Mario Kart and Monopoly are also not monster collectors. Seems this also checks out in the realm of brainlessness of a true Pokemon fan.
sup bluepilled sheeple normie

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned deucer.
"monster collector"? what are you, a furry?
Pokemon's original name is Pocket Monsters. You collect them using a PokeBall, whose original moniker is a Monster Ball. The object of the series is that you "Gotta Catch Em All" or "Get Pokemon" in Japan, so you end up collecting them.
If collecting monsters is furry, then anyone that plays Pokemon by extension is a furry.

Seems in natural Pokemon fan fashion to not know anything about the game since you can press A to win.

sup bluepilled sheeple normie
I don't get it.

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Congrats. You went from the tabletop game Dungeons & Dragons to Dragon Quest to Pokemon all the way back to a tabletop game again.
you didnt specify video game. is that the issue? goal post movin much LOL

you find monsters, you train them, there's even an eldadex. what's not """""monster collection""""""" about that, bro

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned deucer.
you didnt specify video game. is that the issue? goal post movin much LOL

you find monsters, you train them, there's even an eldadex. what's not """""monster collection""""""" about that, bro
I never said it was an issue and never said it wasn't a monster collector. Monster field guides are a staple feature, yes. Seems you get the basics without me needing to tell ya lol.

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned deucer.
good. then we agree i know more than u and youre wrong.

Thanks for the conversation; it was quite interesting. Have a great day!
You're that one that quoted me with a nothing burger comment and only then decided to add anything over a poor joke.

Not sure how I'm wrong when I say what a monster collector is and you prove my precise point by showing off one that you helped to make. Thanks for that tho.

Got to hang out with my buddies playing Digimon cards, so I'm having a great day. Thanks for your concern.

Eichorrnia

I COULD BE BANNED!
1- Emerald
2- I got both, the cartridge and the Gameboy from a cousin who had one too many.
3- How was my experience?
Iconic through and through!
Started with the grass starter. Enjoyed leech seeding and stun sporing stuff because I'm just that kinda person. Glued to the screen all day, I was the kind to actually read the dialogues carefully and talk to everyone in the town.
The game was pretty simple and I cruised through the gyms, that is, until I encountered my supposed father -Norman. He had absolutely busted mons with strong attacks. Took effort but I did manage to beat him.
Another incident I fondly remember is me waking up every morning and talking to the old dude in Pacifidlog town for the Mirage island. I didn't understand how it worked back then, but it was super captivating.
Till day,I havent actually gotten there :c
From talking to the white rock in hopes of summoning jirachi out of thin air to reading Braille, Emerald for me seals the deal as the best game ever, minus the zubats!

Bella

Lighterless
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
1: Pokemon Black 2
2: My brother gave me his crusty DS lite with Black 2 and the Madagascar Video game. After literally playing 10 hours of Madagascar i opened up B2 for the first time.
3: Ghetsis scares the shit out of me still. Good game though, made me in Love with Pokemon and Generation 5 in general. I remember my team being something along the lines of Samurott, Unfesant, Magnezone, Scolipede, Leavanny, and another Pokemon i have forgot. (I think it was Lucario?). It was pretty fun clicking just strong moves and I remembering wanting to die after fighting Roxie and Drayden

1. Pokemon Ruby

2. It was played on this suspicious emulator that sometimes crashed. I got into it after I saw a friend playing Pokemon Ruby since it looked super cool and then subsequently got hooked.

3. It was a super cool experience! I remember trying to use an online guide for Pokemon Omega Ruby (I didn't know the difference at the time) and getting super confused at times. I chose Mudkip and named it Mudkipper because I had no sense of creativity. I also remember catching Zigzagoony the Zigzagoon, Gulpinoota the Gulpin, and Sunny the Solrock (I thought Solrock was some super strong and rare Pokemon since it was really rare). Cruising through the game was fun, as was beating Wattson while being confused because isn't water weak to electric?? Also, I remember getting stuck after Norman because I didn't know where Surf was and thinking that Wally's uncle in Verdanturf was his dad (according to the guide Wally's dad gives out Surf, which was true, but I got the NPCs mixed up :P). Then, after much struggling, I recall teaching Zigzagoony Surf because I felt that Water Gun was better on Mudkipper for some reason. Another funny moment I remember is beating Tate and Liza with Mudkipper (now a Swampert) using Dive and a level 23(?) Zigzagoony (now a Linoone) spamming Surf and doing very little damage. My save file got wiped while I was trying to look for Seafloor Cavern, though, which was unfortunate. Fun Fact: I have actually never beaten the Elite Four in Pokemon Ruby (it's always been Emerald)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)