FirsTypes (Open for type change suggestions)

I just found this, so sorry if I'm late or doing something wrong.

My idea is that Mandibuzz could be Ground/Flying, seeing as it lives in a desert. Moves like Bone Rush and Pokemon like Marowak are Ground type, and Mandibuzz wears bones, so why not? It's also a good defensive typing.

If this isn't possible, I'd say Flying.
Yeah, I should probably change the title. anyway If anyone has beef with the typing I gave a pokemon tell me and we'll vote on it.

I've retyped all pokemon to what they are in the OP. Some Pokemon got their type changed again so check the OP to see if you have a problem with any of them.

This is not true, crawfish and lobsters are crustaceans. Pure water is the best way to go.
Late post is late.
I meant bug as in the kind of way spiders and worms are considered bugs. not by being an insect but by being a small, gross, non-mammalian, non-reptilian, non-avian, non-fish, non-whatever-classification-frogs-are-in-cuz-I-cant-remember pest. but lets put it to a vote
Crawdaunt:
water
water/bug
water/ground(I have an argument for this within two pages)
poll ends later

There's two definitions of bug:
1) a small insect
2) an insect of a large order distinguished by having mouthparts that are modified for piercing and sucking.

There's two definitions of bug:
1) a small insect
2) an insect of a large order distinguished by having mouthparts that are modified for piercing and sucking.
neither a spider nor a worm fit these and they're considered bugs. crawfish are too irl. but I don't have to convince you. just vote your preference

Non-insect Arthropods that are Bug-type: Armaldo, Ariados, Galvantula, Scolipede, their families, and Skorupi
Non-insect Arthropods that aren't Bug-type: Kingler, Clawitzer, Barbaracle, Kabutops, their families, and Drapion. (Crawdaunt is excluded because we're debating it)

Note that Kingler, Clawitzer, and Barbaracle are all crustacean like Crawdaunt and that there are no crustacean that are Bug-types.
Voting Water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)