Fish Mafia: Game Over! [Village / Neutrals win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Four!

As you gather to the centre again, you notice a large bloodied ribbon, before examining it and finding a waterproof sheet of paper, as one identifies the corpse as Fangren.

Dear Fangren,
You are the Royal Angelfish.
You are a very regal and high class fish in this world. You are small and also cute. In fact you are so cute that you have many supporters who will fight your battles for you. In fact, your influence over fish makes you so popular that your lynch vote counts double. Excluding this, you have no extra night role, so DON’T send us any night PM.

You win if the town win.
Weeping at this loss, you search the area to find no further deaths, but a sheet of paper in a bottle suddenly splashes down from way above you, the note showing clearly through the bottle.

And there’ll be love in the bodies of the elephants, too.
And I’ll put my hands over your eyes, but you’ll peep through.

And there’ll be sun sun sun.
It is now Day Four. The Day will end at 16:10 30th October or 24 hours after the first vote is cast.

As you begin to try and lynch, a suddenly old scrap of paper comes down, and with a quick flourish tells you that the deceased ExplorerAce was allied with the Bio-Hazards.

Because Dogfish somehow forgot that bit. Deadline is as usual.

Or maybe I actually have a life outside mafia.

The lynches made, you all swarm towards Agape, who suddenly pulls out a godkilling knife, only for a large anvil dropped by Dubulous to smite the silly fish where it swims. As you gather round, you notice a lot of spines, as well as a piece of paper wrapped around one of them.

Dear Agape,
You are the Spiny Dogfish.

You are the descendant of Dogfish44, your main god. You were once very nice fish, but in this world your carnivorous nature shines through. But, I'm still very nice to you. Despite the fact that I am your god, you are not a BPV/Super all powerful role. However, I am willing to leak a bit of info to you each night. You just have to ask.

Once per night, you may send Dogfish44 and Raverist a PM saying 'Night X - |QUESTION|', with |QUESTION| being a yes/no question not related to someones direct role ('Is X the Y' is illegal, 'Is there a Y in this game' is legal)

Your Fellow Mafioso's are:

Supermarth64, Piranha, Killer
KnightOfTheWind, Great White Shark, Kidnapper
Magicmaster87, Gar, Vote Changer

You win if the Carnivores win.
As you all celebrate the demise of the carnivores and the loss of a mafia faction, you all swim happily away, yet still somewhat aware of there being poisonous creatures among you.

It is now Night 4. Night will end when all PMs are received or at 1st November, 13:12 GMT or thereabouts.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
As you begin to try and lynch, a suddenly old scrap of paper comes down, and with a quick flourish tells you that the deceased ExplorerAce was allied with the Bio-Hazards.

Because Dogfish44 somehow forgot that bit. Deadline is as usual.
My bad. Although it would sem obvious from reading the PM.
Also, sorry to not see this through.

One forgot to mention that with no Great White Kidnappers around, Eo Ut Mortus pokes his head out of a nearby rock, unharmed. Deadline remains, get your fucking arses in gear with those PMs.

As another beautiful oceanic morning dawns, you head to the centre before a horrible sight awaits you, millions of small dead things floating around, seeming to form a chain of letters as you read the encryption.

Dear Mordock,

You are the Krill Swarm

You are the smallest of all those in this mafia. Well, that would be the case if you were alone. However, in your millions you form a very strong network, passing information from one to another in seconds. Your leader can receive information in 10 seconds from a krill at the back of the pack. This is to your advantage in this world, of course.

Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Inspecting USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. You will learn that user’s Role name. In addition, all text written by you must be in the smallest size possible, due to the fact that only 1 krill speaks publicly in the million members of the group. Failure will result in the rest of your lynch votes not working. (Lynch votes still in bold)

You win if the town win
At the sad loss of Mordock and a powerful member of the town, you prepare to lynch another villainous fish, hopefully.

It is now Day 5: The day will end in 24 hours or when a majority has been reached.

Also, one will need a sub for someone, PM me if interested.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
WHAT NO ANNOUNCEMENT THIS TIME WHYYYYYY

OK AFTER TALKING THINGS OVER WITH SOME PEOPLE IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT RB GOLBAT(*) IS A BIOHAZARD.

LYNCH RB GOLBAT

DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
DO YOU GUYS NEED PROOF BECAUSE I HAVE IT.

IRC said:
Dubulous: you are teamed up with the biohazards?
Dubulous: fair enough though you should consider going with the village
askaninjask: yeah im teamed up with the bio hazards
askaninjask: sorry
Dubulous: jerk
askaninjask: hey village wins suck
askaninjask: and rbg totally earned this win
ALL IS NOT LOST WE CAN STILL WIN THIS

ALSO AS A NOTE TO RAVERIST I DO NOT KNOW OF A WAY TO MAKE QUOTED TEXT AS LARGE AS POSSIBLE I APOLOGIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)