move 2: Outrage
move 3: Sucker Punch
move 4: U-turn
item: Choice Band
ability: Hustle
nature: Jolly
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful yet unreliable wallbreaker that is capable of 2HKOing bulky Pokemon such as Cofagrigus and Galarian Stunfisk and threatening common defensive Pokemon such as Wishiwashi, Clefairy, and Sandaconda. Flapple's signature move Grav Apple will also lower the foe's Defense every time they are hit by it, making it even tougher to confidently switch into. Sucker Punch allows Flapple to revenge kill Pokemon faster than it such as Togedemaru, the Silvally formes, and Rapidash. U-turn allows Flapple to keep up momentum and capitalize on forced switches. An Adamant nature might look tempting for maximum power, but Jolly is preferred so Flapple can outrun threats like Abomasnow and Alcremie.

Pivots are important for Flapple, as it is very frail, and its defensive typing leaves a lot to be desired. Options such as Teleport Clefairy, Togedemaru, and Silvally-Water are good partners as a result. Because Flapple's STAB attacks can be pivoted around by Pokemon like Clefairy, Sap Sipper Drampa, and Alcremie, it benefits from teammates like Galarian Stunfisk, Togedemaru, and Clefairy. The former two check Fairy-types, although they must beware of Alcremie's Mystical Fire, while Clefairy handles Drampa. Galarian Stunfisk can also set Stealth Rock, which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking. It is also important to pack a Pokemon that can deal with Piloswine due to the threat of Ice Shard; Water-types such as Silvally-Water, Wishiwashi, and Lanturn are good partners as a result, and all three can pivot into Flapple via U-turn and Volt Switch. Fast Choice Scarf users such as Togedemaru, Toxicroak, and Sawk can help shore up Flapple's rather poor Speed tier and can take advantage of Flapple punching holes in the opposing team.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[SputnikGT, 475916]]
- Quality checked by: [[banks, 379208], [Rabia, 336073]]
- Grammar checked by: [[Rabia, 336073]]

Last edited:
[SET]
name: Choice Band
move 1: Grav Apple

[SET COMMENTS]
Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful wallbreaker. Flapple's signature Grav Apple will also lower the opponents Defense every time they are hit by it, making it even tougher to confidently switch into. This, in conjunction with Outrage's insane power, allows Flapple to 2HKO bulky Pokemon such as Cofagrigus, Galarian Stunfisk, and Klinklang. klinklang isn't really bulky, you could make a point about how it can power through resistances for consistency, or just remove klinklang for a different pokemon | saying "grave apple's defence lowering in conjunction with outrage" doesn't really make sense since you're Choice-locked; reword to something more clear. Sucker Punch allows Flapple to revenge kill Pokemon faster than it, such as Togedemaru, Silvally formes, and Rapidash. U-turn allows Flapple to gain momentum and pivot out of bad matchups. Hustle is the preferred ability, as it is what gives Flapple its excellent wallbreaking power. It must be noted that Hustle's accuracy drop makes Flapple unreliable at times. Adamant might look tempting for maximum power, but Jolly is preferred so Flapple can outrun threats like Abomasnow and Hitmonchan Alcremie. (more relevant mon)

Pivots are important for Flapple, as it is very frail and its defensive typing leaves a lot to be desired. Option such as Teleport Clefairy, Togedemaru, and Silvally-Water are good partners as a result. Clefairy also has the added benefit of switching into Drampa, which can get free entry on Flapple if it is locked into Grav Apple. did you meant to say "free entry on drampa if it's locked into draco", if not, try and be more clear in you're message here Flapple has a tendency to give some common threats free entry thanks to how its STAB moves can be worked around by these Pokemon. The aforementioned Drampa is a good example of this, but Clefairy and Alcremie fall into this category as well. These immunities also have a tendency to make Flapple a very prediction reliant wallbreaker in some matchups. A solid backbone that can take advantage of the Pokemon that Flapple tends to draw in are good partners. This can include Steel-types such as Galarian Stunfisk and Togedemaru, who can deal with the Fairies (although they must be careful of Alcremie's Fire coverage), or Drampa answers such as Clefairy work well in this regard. Galarian Stunfisk can also set Stealth Rock, which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking. It is also important to pack a Pokemon that can abuse <- generally don't use the word abuse in analyses, especially in this context Piloswine, as Flapple is a Grass-type that cannot deal with it. explicitly mention priority ice shard, as if flapple is locked into outrage, pilo easily deals with it Water-types such as Silvally-Water, Wishiwashi, and Lanturn are good partners as a result, and all three of the above Pokemon can pivot Flapple in via Volt Switch or U-turn. Fast Choice Scarf users such as Togedemaru, Indeedee-F, and Sawk can help shore up Flapple's rather poor speed tier and aid it in breaking down the opposing team.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[username1, userid1]]
- Quality checked by: [[username1, userid1], [username2, userid2]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1]]

1/2 once implemented

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful wallbreaker. Flapple's signature Grav Apple will also lower the opponents Defense every time they are hit by it, making it even tougher to confidently switch into. Hustle, in conjunction with Choice Band, allows Flapple to 2HKO bulky Pokemon such as Cofagrigus and Galarian Stunfisk as well as some less bulky resists (Using "resists" as a noun doesn't work. Use a different word like "checks."), such as Klinklang. (This sentence doesn't need to exist I feel; it'd be more beneficial to just merge it with your first sentence in this paragraph and communicate the idea of Hustle + Choice Band letting Flapple get some really funny damage rolls.) Sucker Punch allows Flapple to revenge kill Pokemon faster than it, such as Togedemaru, Silvally formes, and Rapidash. U-turn allows Flapple to gain momentum and pivot out of bad matchups. (Given Flapple is going to be Choice locked, it would probably make more sense to talk about how U-turn lets it capitalize on the forces it switches. It's somewhat implied when you say "gain momentum", but I think it'd be better to explicitly state.) Hustle is the preferred ability, as it is what gives Flapple its excellent wallbreaking power. (You've talked enough about Hustle in previous sentences I feel to where this isn't necessary to mention here.) It must be noted that Hustle's accuracy drop makes Flapple unreliable at times. (Maybe move this bit about unreliability into the first sentence? I.e. "Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful yet unreliable wallbreaker...") Adamant might look tempting for maximum power, but Jolly is preferred so Flapple can outrun threats like Abomasnow and Alcremie.

Pivots are important for Flapple, as it is very frail and its defensive typing leaves a lot to be desired. Option such as Teleport Clefairy, Togedemaru, and Silvally-Water are good partners as a result. Clefairy also has the added benefit of switching into Drampa, as Drampa gets free entry onto a Flapple locked into Grav Apple due to Sap Sipper. (Not necessary to mention here if you're going to mention it later.) Flapple has a tendency to give some common threats free entry thanks to how its STAB moves can be worked around by these Pokemon. The aforementioned Drampa is a good example of this, but Clefairy and Alcremie fall into this category as well. These immunities also have a tendency to make Flapple a very prediction reliant wallbreaker in some matchups. A solid backbone that can take advantage of the Pokemon that Flapple tends to draw in are good partners. This can include Steel-types such as Galarian Stunfisk and Togedemaru, who can deal with the Fairies (although they must be careful of Alcremie's Fire coverage), or Drampa answers such as Clefairy work well in this regard. Galarian Stunfisk can also set Stealth Rock, which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking. (You spend an excessive amount of time here talking about how Flapple can be played around defensively I feel. Try to reduce the verbiage here because I think you can convey this idea in significantly fewer words.

(A possible way of trimming would be: "Because Flapple's STAB attacks can be pivoted around by Pokemon like Clefairy, Sap Sipper Drampa, and Alcremie, it benefits from teammates like Galarian Stunfisk, Togedemaru, and Clefairy. The former two check Fairy-types, although they must beware Alcremie's Mystical Fire, while Clefairy handles Drampa. Galarian Stunfisk can also set Stealth Rock, which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking.")

It is also important to pack a Pokemon that can deal with Piloswine, as Flapple is a Grass-type that cannot handle it at all (This bit is fine left out I feel.) due to the threat of Ice Shard. Water-types such as Silvally-Water, Wishiwashi, and Lanturn are good partners as a result, and all three of the above Pokemon can pivot Flapple in via Volt Switch or U-turn. Fast Choice Scarf users such as Togedemaru, Indeedee-F, and Sawk can help shore up Flapple's rather poor speed tier and aid it in breaking down the opposing team. (I would not call Togedemaru a wallbreaker, which is what you imply by saying it helps in breaking down the opposition. I also don't love the mention of Indeedee-F mostly because of the negative synergy it brings with Psychic Terrain making Sucker Punch harder to use. Maybe drop its mention for Toxicroak and talk about how they benefit from Flapple wallbreaking as opposed to them helping it wallbreak?)

[CREDITS]
- Quality checked by: [[banks, 379208], [username2, userid2]]

tag me when this is done so I can make sure it still reads gud

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful wallbreaker. Flapple's signature Grav Apple will also lower the opponents Defense every time they are hit by it, making it even tougher to confidently switch into. Hustle, in conjunction with Choice Band, allows Flapple to 2HKO bulky Pokemon such as Cofagrigus and Galarian Stunfisk as well as some less bulky resists (Using "resists" as a noun doesn't work. Use a different word like "checks."), such as Klinklang. (This sentence doesn't need to exist I feel; it'd be more beneficial to just merge it with your first sentence in this paragraph and communicate the idea of Hustle + Choice Band letting Flapple get some really funny damage rolls.) Sucker Punch allows Flapple to revenge kill Pokemon faster than it, such as Togedemaru, Silvally formes, and Rapidash. U-turn allows Flapple to gain momentum and pivot out of bad matchups. (Given Flapple is going to be Choice locked, it would probably make more sense to talk about how U-turn lets it capitalize on the forces it switches. It's somewhat implied when you say "gain momentum", but I think it'd be better to explicitly state.) Hustle is the preferred ability, as it is what gives Flapple its excellent wallbreaking power. (You've talked enough about Hustle in previous sentences I feel to where this isn't necessary to mention here.) It must be noted that Hustle's accuracy drop makes Flapple unreliable at times. (Maybe move this bit about unreliability into the first sentence? I.e. "Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful yet unreliable wallbreaker...") Adamant might look tempting for maximum power, but Jolly is preferred so Flapple can outrun threats like Abomasnow and Alcremie.

Pivots are important for Flapple, as it is very frail and its defensive typing leaves a lot to be desired. Option such as Teleport Clefairy, Togedemaru, and Silvally-Water are good partners as a result. Clefairy also has the added benefit of switching into Drampa, as Drampa gets free entry onto a Flapple locked into Grav Apple due to Sap Sipper. (Not necessary to mention here if you're going to mention it later.) Flapple has a tendency to give some common threats free entry thanks to how its STAB moves can be worked around by these Pokemon. The aforementioned Drampa is a good example of this, but Clefairy and Alcremie fall into this category as well. These immunities also have a tendency to make Flapple a very prediction reliant wallbreaker in some matchups. A solid backbone that can take advantage of the Pokemon that Flapple tends to draw in are good partners. This can include Steel-types such as Galarian Stunfisk and Togedemaru, who can deal with the Fairies (although they must be careful of Alcremie's Fire coverage), or Drampa answers such as Clefairy work well in this regard. Galarian Stunfisk can also set Stealth Rock, which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking. (You spend an excessive amount of time here talking about how Flapple can be played around defensively I feel. Try to reduce the verbiage here because I think you can convey this idea in significantly fewer words.

(A possible way of trimming would be: "Because Flapple's STAB attacks can be pivoted around by Pokemon like Clefairy, Sap Sipper Drampa, and Alcremie, it benefits from teammates like Galarian Stunfisk, Togedemaru, and Clefairy. The former two check Fairy-types, although they must beware Alcremie's Mystical Fire, while Clefairy handles Drampa. Galarian Stunfisk can also set Stealth Rock, which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking.")

It is also important to pack a Pokemon that can deal with Piloswine, as Flapple is a Grass-type that cannot handle it at all (This bit is fine left out I feel.) due to the threat of Ice Shard. Water-types such as Silvally-Water, Wishiwashi, and Lanturn are good partners as a result, and all three of the above Pokemon can pivot Flapple in via Volt Switch or U-turn. Fast Choice Scarf users such as Togedemaru, Indeedee-F, and Sawk can help shore up Flapple's rather poor speed tier and aid it in breaking down the opposing team. (I would not call Togedemaru a wallbreaker, which is what you imply by saying it helps in breaking down the opposition. I also don't love the mention of Indeedee-F mostly because of the negative synergy it brings with Psychic Terrain making Sucker Punch harder to use. Maybe drop its mention for Toxicroak and talk about how they benefit from Flapple wallbreaking as opposed to them helping it wallbreak?)

[CREDITS]

tag me when this is done so I can make sure it still reads gud
Did

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful yet unreliable wallbreaker that is capable of 2HKOing bulky Pokemon such as Cofagrigus and Galarian Stunfisk. (I think something here about how Flapple is good at threatening a lot of common defensive Pokemon like Wishiwashi, Sandaconda, and Clefairy could work nicely too.) Flapple's signature Grav Apple will also lower the opponents Defense every time they are hit by it, making it even tougher to confidently switch into. Sucker Punch allows Flapple to revenge kill Pokemon faster than it, such as Togedemaru, Silvally formes, and Rapidash. U-turn allows Flapple to keep up momentum and capitalize on forced switches. Adamant might look tempting for maximum power, but Jolly is preferred so Flapple can outrun threats like Abomasnow and Alcremie.

Pivots are important for Flapple, as it is very frail and its defensive typing leaves a lot to be desired. Option such as Teleport Clefairy, Togedemaru, and Silvally-Water are good partners as a result. Because Flapple's STAB attacks can be pivoted around by Pokemon like Clefairy, Sap Sipper Drampa, and Alcremie, it benefits from teammates like Galarian Stunfisk, Togedemaru, and Clefairy. The former two check Fairy-types, although they must beware Alcremie's Mystical Fire, while Clefairy handles Drampa. Galarian Stunfisk can also set Stealth Rock, which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking. It is also important to pack a Pokemon that can deal with Piloswine due to the threat of Ice Shard. Water-types such as Silvally-Water, Wishiwashi, and Lanturn are good partners as a result, and all three of the above Pokemon can pivot Flapple in via Volt Switch or U-turn. Fast Choice Scarf users such as Togedemaru, Toxicroak, and Sawk can help shore up Flapple's rather poor speed tier and can take advantage of Flapple punching holes in the opposing team.

[CREDITS]

qc 2/2 when done

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful yet unreliable wallbreaker that is capable of 2HKOing bulky Pokemon such as Cofagrigus and Galarian Stunfisk and pushing a ton of damage onto common defensive Pokemon such as Wishiwashi, Clefairy, and Sandaconda. Flapple's signature Grav Apple will also lower the opponents foe's (opponent is the opposing player, foe is the opposing pokemon) Defense every time they are hit by it, making it even tougher to confidently switch into. Sucker Punch allows Flapple to revenge kill Pokemon faster than it, (RC) such as Togedemaru, the Silvally formes, and Rapidash. U-turn allows Flapple to keep up the momentum and capitalize on forced switches. An Adamant nature might look tempting for maximum power, (RC) but Jolly is preferred so Flapple can outrun threats like Abomasnow and Alcremie.

Pivots are important for Flapple, as it is very frail and its defensive typing leaves a lot to be desired. Options such as Teleport Clefairy, Togedemaru, and Silvally-Water are good partners as a result. Because Flapple's STAB attacks can be pivoted around by Pokemon like Clefairy, Sap Sipper Drampa, and Alcremie, it benefits from teammates like Galarian Stunfisk, Togedemaru, and Clefairy. The former two check Fairy-types, although they must beware of Alcremie's Mystical Fire, while Clefairy handles Drampa. Galarian Stunfisk can also set up Stealth Rock, (RC) which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking. It is also important to pack a Pokemon that can deal with Piloswine due to the threat of Ice Shard.; (semicolon > period) Water-types such as Silvally-Water, Wishiwashi, and Lanturn are good partners as a result, (RC) and all three of the above Pokemon can pivot Flapple in via Volt Switch or U-turn. Fast Choice Scarf users such as Togedemaru, Toxicroak, and Sawk can help shore up Flapple's rather poor speed Speed tier and can take advantage of Flapple punching holes in the opposing team.

[CREDITS]

am GP, implement what you want

Rabia

GP & NU Leader
banks: add remove comments
me: add remove comments
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Flapple's ability Hustle turns it into an extremely powerful yet unreliable wallbreaker that is capable of 2HKOing bulky Pokemon such as Cofagrigus and Galarian Stunfisk and pushing a ton of damage onto threatening (re: qc check) common defensive Pokemon such as Wishiwashi, Clefairy, and Sandaconda. Flapple's signature move Grav Apple will also lower the opponents foe's (opponent is the opposing player, foe is the opposing pokemon) Defense every time they are hit by it, making it even tougher to confidently switch into. Sucker Punch allows Flapple to revenge kill Pokemon faster than it, (RC) such as Togedemaru, the Silvally formes, and Rapidash. U-turn allows Flapple to keep up the momentum and capitalize on forced switches. An Adamant nature might look tempting for maximum power, but Jolly is preferred so Flapple can outrun threats like Abomasnow and Alcremie.

Pivots are important for Flapple, as it is very frail,(AC) and its defensive typing leaves a lot to be desired. Options such as Teleport Clefairy, Togedemaru, and Silvally-Water are good partners as a result. Because Flapple's STAB attacks can be pivoted around by Pokemon like Clefairy, Sap Sipper Drampa, and Alcremie, it benefits from teammates like Galarian Stunfisk, Togedemaru, and Clefairy. The former two check Fairy-types, although they must beware Alcremie's Mystical Fire, while Clefairy handles Drampa. Galarian Stunfisk can also set Stealth Rock, which can aid Flapple in its wallbreaking. It is also important to pack a Pokemon that can deal with Piloswine due to the threat of Ice Shard.; (semicolon > period) Water-types such as Silvally-Water, Wishiwashi, and Lanturn are good partners as a result, and all three of the above Pokemon can pivot into Flapple in via Volt Switch or U-turn and Volt Switch. Fast Choice Scarf users such as Togedemaru, Toxicroak, and Sawk can help shore up Flapple's rather poor speed Speed tier and can take advantage of Flapple punching holes in the opposing team.

[CREDITS]

gp 1/1 when done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)