Flarelm - Part 6 - Art Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Right guys, as a winner was not decided it comes down to a direct shoot out between the top two pieces of artwork! As the results of the previous thread show, that is down to ium and Elagune's original art.

This is a single bold vote. Please do not bold anything other than your vote! An example of this sort of vote is shown below:

My Preferred Entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Here are the options again:

Elagune

ium

You guys have 24 hours! Get voting!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
ium

Honestly, I find it far better. Similar poses make them very comparable.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ium

ium's looks like a finished version of Elagune's art. It'd also look great with paintseagull's Embirch.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ium

I strongly disagree with Elagune's art being in the poll - if it was polished enough to be official art, then we shouldn't have had an art thread in the first place. ium's is a much cleaner and nicer version that represents the original design well.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
ium

Elagune's is nice, but so small rough and unfinished. And personally I feel ium's would look better next to paintseagull's embirch. Also, kind of funny, should ium win, both pieces would be from someone who only submitted for one of the prevos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)