Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the weird guy in the story("God") did tell a lie. Or did he?
But the person who claimed to be god, had nothing to do with the story at all; he's just some nut case on the side of the road. Also, he didn't tell a lie. It probably was God.
i'm not trolling you :/ (online now)
lol okay then, I'll go online now with Metagross. Did the guy in your story look like Morgan Freeman?

In this world, there are two very terrible types of people, that are truly more terrible than others (or at least they can be) and they are, Crack heads and Liars. I wish Nintendo would let me nickname my Marowak CrackHead; lol. For this bonus round of the giveaway, you may tell a story about a time when some crazy person high on crack cocaine did something to you or your friend or when someone has lied to you and it had a big impact on the events in the story.
That guy didn't have any impact on the events in the story; he was just some random guy... lol

But the person who claimed to be god, had nothing to do with the story at all; he's just some nut case on the side of the road. Also, he didn't tell a lie. It probably was God.

lol okay then, I'll go online now with Metagross. Did the guy in your story look like Morgan Freeman?

That guy didn't have any impact on the events in the story; he was just some random guy... lol
no, he was white fat and bald... i'll remember another story then :/ my life is kinda boring

Are you ever going to post more pokemon on this thread? I can give you a Shiny 5iv Magnezone. (If you clone it, then give me one back of course.) It doesn't have a nickname, though.

uh, i remembered a weak one, Morgan Freeman helps me it convinces you :P it's a short one

i was going to a trip with my friends to Sao Paulo, turns out i met a girl online (she was ex-gf of my best friend), she's from Rio de Janeiro... aaaaaaand i lied to my parents sating i was going to sp, but in the time to buy the tickets, i made my mind and went straight to RJ to met her, they never found out, we spent a marvelous week and that's it
today i date another girl, please don't tell her about this story, she's jealous about leticia (the rj girl)

no, he was white fat and bald... i'll remember another story then :/ my life is kinda boring
Must have been a different god.

Are you ever going to post more pokemon on this thread? I can give you a Shiny 5iv Magnezone. (If you clone it, then give me one back of course.) It doesn't have a nickname, though.
Didn't I just update two new monsters yesterday? Back you animals, back I say!

uh, i remembered a weak one, Morgan Freeman helps me it convinces you :P it's a short one

i was going to a trip with my friends to Sao Paulo, turns out i met a girl online (she was ex-gf of my best friend), she's from Rio de Janeiro... aaaaaaand i lied to my parents sating i was going to sp, but in the time to buy the tickets, i made my mind and went straight to RJ to met her, they never found out, we spent a marvelous week and that's it
today i date another girl, please don't tell her about this story, she's jealous about leticia (the rj girl)
Were either of those girls your cousin? just trying to keep flargananddingle interested.

lol I'll go online now with Lies.

I would like this:

[79] Shiny Slowpoke
OT:
T col. (35375) (Lv. 49)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Regenerator -> Shell Armor
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Slack Off, Scald
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
Tradeable Stock :
: 13

Notes:
Bearbrik said this was fully re-distributable by everyone when he traded it to me.

Last edited:
What does 4) have anything to do with Lies? Lol; you'll have to submit a full picture of your face for 2). I'll add you anyway.
Guess I wasn't clear enough, my bad... The answer for number 4 is not about but lies, but about a high person (in other words, the Marowak giveaway). I just pointed out that if it's possible, I'd prefer to have the Alakazam over the Marowak. If that's not ok, I'm perfectly fine with it, and will happily grab the Marowak! =)

Also, for number 2:
20140910_180704.jpg

I would like this:

[79] Shiny Slowpoke
OT:
T col. (35375) (Lv. 49)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Regenerator -> Shell Armor
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Slack Off, Scald
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
Tradeable Stock :
: 13

Notes:
Bearbrik said this was fully re-distributable by everyone when he traded it to me.

Need your friend code please. :)

Guess I wasn't clear enough, my bad... The answer for number 4 is not about but lies, but about a high person (in other words, the Marowak giveaway). I just pointed out that if it's possible, I'd prefer to have the Alakazam over the Marowak. If that's not ok, I'm perfectly fine with it, and will happily grab the Marowak! =)

Also, for number 2:
View attachment 26042
Cool, I have you added.

I'd still like the yveltal

So last year in school, two of my fellows peeps in my year were going to fight, it was decided that they'd fight after school, so when it was time, my friend said he did not wish to fight, but the opponent did not care, he kept angering and calling him names, at the end he the opponent ended up punching my friend, so he had enough so he went crazy on him, punching him till his nose started bleeding heavily, we had to hold him back from causing even more damage :/

I'd still like the yveltal

So last year in school, two of my fellows peeps in my year were going to fight, it was decided that they'd fight after school, so when it was time, my friend said he did not wish to fight, but the opponent did not care, he kept angering and calling him names, at the end he the opponent ended up punching my friend, so he had enough so he went crazy on him, punching him till his nose started bleeding heavily, we had to hold him back from causing even more damage :/
No selfie for Latias? Okay, adding you now.

I'm doing this for Misery and a nice shiny Slowpoke.
[186] Shiny Politoed Nicknamed: Misery
OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1) Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)

[79] Shiny Slowpoke

I can closely talk about Misery for I was depressed, like seriously, a couple of years ago. I betrayed myself and others, and that drove me into losing purpose and so I started to sabotage each area of my life (you know: school, family, girlfriend, health...). I was alone, hiding from others, feeling unworthy of forgiveness, running away from myself, and craving for drowning deeper... So it was not only the emotional injuries that were hurting me, but the Misery really lied in the fact that I was clinging to them, wanting them to torment me further... When it rained, I wanted it to pour.
(At the end of the story, true healing came from the spirit. Sure I still have rainy days, but they are just that.)

Aaaand now my picture:
Photo on 9-10-14 at 2.45 PM.jpg

I'm doing this for Misery and a nice shiny Slowpoke.
[186] Shiny Politoed Nicknamed: Misery
OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1) Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)

[79] Shiny Slowpoke

I can closely talk about Misery for I was depressed, like seriously, a couple of years ago. I betrayed myself and others, and that drove me into losing purpose and so I started to sabotage each area of my life (you know: school, family, girlfriend, health...). I was alone, hiding from others, feeling unworthy of forgiveness, running away from myself, and craving for drowning deeper... So it was not only the emotional injuries that were hurting me, but the Misery really lied in the fact that I was clinging to them, wanting them to torment me further... When it rained, I wanted it to pour.
(At the end of the story, true healing came from the spirit. Sure I still have rainy days, but they are just that.)

Aaaand now my picture:
View attachment 26050
Nice hair cut (really it looks cool). I like your story but you didn't really say why you were miserable; making more of a poem than a story. But that's cool; I'm online with both now.

Ima shy guy :3
Shy guys can post pictures too.

[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Hyper Voice, Roost, Agility, Pursuit
Current Moves: Hyper Voice, Roost, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
FC: 1375 -7521-5633

View attachment 26060

Online now with Altaria. :P

EDIT: Also, please vote on the poll.

EDIT2: Sorry Joe, no Altaria for you until you vote on the poll.

Last edited:
I did now mate, sorry i forgot about it
It's all good sir, I understand the nostalgia of getting cool free stuff, just for future giveaways, be sure to read all the rules before posting; some people get mad; I'll just tease you with the monster you requested until you do what I want. Hehe. Enjoy and thanks for coming out. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)