Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting:

[381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire 70
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: 15

yummy face

Hello! So this story is for the Shiny Lucario. When I was younger, my parents used to make me spend time with these messed up siblings (my parents thought they would be good influences on my sister and I). The older brother loved Jordan shoes, so he would steal from his little sister. They always picked on me, so I thought hey, why don't I steal from him? I stole change at first, and then I got greedy for his Yugioh cards. I stole so many, and kept stealing because his cards were nice.

My picture is included for the Shiny Latias.

I would like a Farfetch, but I do not have a Spearow in my Y game. =[ May I trade some other flying Pokemon instead?

My cocaine story happened in my dorm. 2 of my friends wanted to try it, so snuck a drug dealer in. Turns out his ex-girlfriend lived in the dorm too. He got mad at her over something and he started taking out knives, along with 2 guys that were with him. The cops were called and some knifing went down. I was scared..... Please say I can have the Shiny Marowak, I do not want to be around people on coke anymore....

My info is in my sig. Thank you very much for the giveaway.

Attachments

Last edited:
Requesting:

[381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
Tradeable Stock :

yummy face
Sorry, you already won Slowpoke. Only one mega monster per person.

Hello! So this story is for the Shiny Lucario. When I was younger, my parents used to make me spend time with these messed up siblings (my parents thought they would be good influences on my sister and I). The older brother loved Jordan shoes, so he would steal from his little sister. They always picked on me, so I thought hey, why don't I steal from him? I stole change at first, and then I got greedy for his Yugioh cards. I stole so many, and kept stealing because his cards were nice.

My picture is included for the Shiny Latias.

I would like a Farfetch, but I do not have a Spearow in my Y game. =[ May I trade some other flying Pokemon instead?

My cocaine story happened in my dorm. 2 of my friends wanted to try it, so snuck a drug dealer in. Turns out his ex-girlfriend lived in the dorm too. He got mad at her over something and he started taking out knives, along with 2 guys that were with him. The cops were called and some knifing went down. I was scared..... Please say I can have the Shiny Marowak, I do not want to be around people on coke anymore....

My info is in my sig. Thank you very much for the giveaway.
Cubone, Latias and Lucario are yours. I'm adding you now. Sadly, Dux can only be bought with a Spearow. This is the rule Nintendo made. you'd be shocked at all the Japanese spearow I have collected from people GTS fishing for this farfetch'd lol :P

Sorry, you already won Slowpoke. Only one mega monster per person.

Cubone, Latias and Lucario are yours. I'm adding you now. Sadly, Dux can only be bought with a Spearow. This is the rule Nintendo made. you'd be shocked at all the Japanese spearow I have collected from people GTS fishing for this farfetch'd lol :P
I understand, I will look for one on GTS then later. I have added you, please PM me when you can trade, I am signing off my laptop now and mobile only vibrates when i receive PMs. Thank you for the awesome giveaway ^^

I understand, I will look for one on GTS then later. I have added you, please PM me when you can trade, I am signing off my laptop now and mobile only vibrates when i receive PMs. Thank you for the awesome giveaway ^^
PM'd. You should really wait a few minutes before logging off if you want to snag giveaway stuff. :P

A story of Misery is when I got kicked out of my home. My dad and I had to move in with his at the time girlfriend. We where there for a couple of months and they fought at least 4 times a week. She always instigated the fight, my dad is a pacifist and respects woman more then anything. One night she called me and him worthless and told us we had to get out. My aunt had paid for the house and my dad’s name was on the lease (at least it should have been, she never got it put on) so we both just hid in my room and played Xbox (Me and him bond over videogames and they relax us). She called the cops and my dad explained to them what happened. She told a huge lie and the cop believed her. She said my dad was abusive to her and her son and she needed me and him out of the house. The cop told us we had until the end of the night to get all our stuff out of her house. So my dad and I packed our things, with the cops watching, and left, we had nowhere to go so we crashed at his uncle’s house. Thankfully, a trailer park in town empathized with us and let us move in with a free month of rent. My dad and I were able to live in a peaceful house for the first time in a long time.

For lucario (preferred egg moves over shiny)
FC:4828-3950-4847
IGN: Matthew

A story of Misery is when I got kicked out of my home. My dad and I had to move in with his at the time girlfriend. We where there for a couple of months and they fought at least 4 times a week. She always instigated the fight, my dad is a pacifist and respects woman more then anything. One night she called me and him worthless and told us we had to get out. My aunt had paid for the house and my dad’s name was on the lease (at least it should have been, she never got it put on) so we both just hid in my room and played Xbox (Me and him bond over videogames and they relax us). She called the cops and my dad explained to them what happened. She told a huge lie and the cop believed her. She said my dad was abusive to her and her son and she needed me and him out of the house. The cop told us we had until the end of the night to get all our stuff out of her house. So my dad and I packed our things, with the cops watching, and left, we had nowhere to go so we crashed at his uncle’s house. Thankfully, a trailer park in town empathized with us and let us move in with a free month of rent. My dad and I were able to live in a peaceful house for the first time in a long time.

For lucario (preferred egg moves over shiny)
FC:4828-3950-4847
IGN: Matthew
Generally you get the monster nicknamed with the theme of your story. I have you added. But you want, Greed, not Misery, right? You could use the above story to win Lies the Alakazam because she lied and re-submit a Greed story for lucario if you like. Good story; let me know.

I'd love this:

[381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
Tradeable Stock :

I have you added. ;)

Generally you get the monster nicknamed with the theme of your story. I have you added. But you want, Greed, not Misery, right? You could use the above story to win Lies the Alakazam because she lied and re-submit a Greed story for lucario if you like. Good story; let me know.

I have you added. ;)
I'm good with alakazam :) a free poke is always good :) (and sorry for being difficult with all this, im new to forums and stuff like this)

[186] Shiny Politoed Nicknamed: Misery
OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore
Current Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Scald, Psychic
Ev trained: 124 HP / 232 Special Attack / 152 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :
Note: I bred this myself. Nicknamed Misery because re-breeding other peoples monsters makes me Miserable! Also, because Drizzle is like a little Rain Cloud over your head. Credit to Vaporeon for the mother. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Misery".

Story:
Once when I went to a convention at a hotel, and after carrying so many luggage bags it was a relief to set them down and take a small rest. It didn't last long though and my brothers called me to meet them upstairs at the room. So I went upstairs and got into the room filled with joy because I got to take a small nap after traveling for a while. I woke up and my younger brother asked me if I wanted to play pokemon with him (at the time it was HeartGold and SoulSilver). I said to him, "of course, just let me get the bag." But little did I know out of all the bags we had, I had forgot to bring up the one with our DSi's and all of our games. I went to the lobby and none of it was there, then proceeded to the lost and found and found that my bag was there, but everything inside (but my shoes) were stolen. After weeks I was never able to get my stuff back and I had to give up.. Leaving me and all my work on my games gone. I was very miserable.

[302] Shiny Sableye
OT: Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Current Moves: Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Will-O-Wisp
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 14
Notes: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.
image.jpg

[65] Shiny Alakazam / Mega Shiny Alakazam Nicknamed: Lies
OT: Ashley (50310) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magic Guard -> Trace
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: This was bred by myself. I saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Corinzular of reddit who hatched it shiny. Fully re-distributable if nicknamed "Lies", because that's all Magic is. Lies.

About a month ago I went on pokemon y and battled someone with a Lucario and it swept my whole team, making me want one so bad. So I tried breeding it myself with the very little I had, and none came out right. I didn't even know until then that I couldn't breed with a Riolu. So I asked online on various sites and someone finally offered me a 5iv Riolu just like the one I wanted. I told him about the last 5iv Growlithe I had and he accepted my offer. During trade I checked everything and the Riolu seemed legit. So I did it. After I traded I went to check the iv's and I think you can probably guess what I saw. It turned out to be a 1iv with 0 in speed. I tried messaging him but he had already quit and I didn't know what else to do.

OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Tradeable Stock :
Note: I bred this myself. Nicknamed Misery because re-breeding other peoples monsters makes me Miserable! Also, because Drizzle is like a little Rain Cloud over your head. Credit to Vaporeon for the mother. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Misery".

Story:
Once when I went to a convention at a hotel, and after carrying so many luggage bags it was a relief to set them down and take a small rest. It didn't last long though and my brothers called me to meet them upstairs at the room. So I went upstairs and got into the room filled with joy because I got to take a small nap after traveling for a while. I woke up and my younger brother asked me if I wanted to play pokemon with him (at the time it was HeartGold and SoulSilver). I said to him, "of course, just let me get the bag." But little did I know out of all the bags we had, I had forgot to bring up the one with our DSi's and all of our games. I went to the lobby and none of it was there, then proceeded to the lost and found and found that my bag was there, but everything inside (but my shoes) were stolen. After weeks I was never able to get my stuff back and I had to give up.. Leaving me and all my work on my games gone. I was very miserable.

[302] Shiny Sableye
OT: Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Current Moves: Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Will-O-Wisp
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.
View attachment 26499

[65] Shiny Alakazam / Mega Shiny Alakazam Nicknamed: Lies
OT: Ashley (50310) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magic Guard -> Trace
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: This was bred by myself. I saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Corinzular of reddit who hatched it shiny. Fully re-distributable if nicknamed "Lies", because that's all Magic is. Lies.

About a month ago I went on pokemon y and battled someone with a Lucario and it swept my whole team, making me want one so bad. So I tried breeding it myself with the very little I had, and none came out right. I didn't even know until then that I couldn't breed with a Riolu. So I asked online on various sites and someone finally offered me a 5iv Riolu just like the one I wanted. I told him about the last 5iv Growlithe I had and he accepted my offer. During trade I checked everything and the Riolu seemed legit. So I did it. After I traded I went to check the iv's and I think you can probably guess what I saw. It turned out to be a 1iv with 0 in speed. I tried messaging him but he had already quit and I didn't know what else to do.
Wow, you got scammed pretty hard. Twice. You can have Misery, Sableye, and Lies. Do you have a Spearow for Dux? Adding you now.

Hey thanks for doing this awesome giveaway :) you're a star.

Lust/Misery Story: Currently my friend is super miserable because he's just broken up with his girlfriend. It all ended when they met up with a mutual friend and this guy she was seeing. My friend thought that everyone got on really well that day, they went on a day trip to the beach and everyone seemed to have a great time, and was hoping that they'd be able to go on double dates in the future. Then the following weekend his girl said she couldn't see him because she was meeting up with the guy they'd met together the weekend before, just as friends. My friend told her he'd like to come too but she didn't invite him. So the day after my friend saw his girlfriend and they had a massive argument about the non-date she'd been on the night before. It turned out she wanted the guy to think it was a date even if she knew that she was attached. It all spiralled downward from there and they decided to break up. So now my friend is definitely in misery and hearing how much he misses his girl all the time is making Me miserable too. Sorry if this was a boring story but dear God I have heard it in way more depth than this! I am hoping this story can count for lust and misery since it's a tale of how lusting after what you can't have only brings misery.

OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Tradeable Stock :

[131] Shiny Lapras Nicknamed: Lust
OT:
Amadeus (59756) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Freeze Dry, Ancient Power, Whirlpool
Current Moves: Hydro Pump, Toxic, Freeze-Dry, Rest
Ev trained: 252 HP / 6 Special Attack / 252 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Bred this myself. Credit to Jer for the Female Lapras. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Lust".

Ignorance Story
: I don't have one particular story to tell but here are a few little facts about the world that until recently, I was ignorant about:
The UK's nuclear missiles can only be fired with codes that the US provides - if they don't give the UK the codes, the UK can't fire the missiles.
The national animal of Scotland is the unicorn. Seriously!
Doctors have an acronym GLM in their notes that stands for Good Looking Mum. Nice.
Pluto is no longer considered a planet, it's just another object in the Kuiper Belt of space matter that is outside the orbit of Neptune. What's more there's a body called Eris in a similar orbit which is bigger than Pluto.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will stop you from crying (Handy).

[242] Shiny Blissey Nicknamed: Ignorance

OT: Emily (62987) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Aromatherapy, Counter, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss
EV Trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
Bred this myself. Credit to Victini for the mother. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".

[376] Shiny Metagross
OT:
Nex (30642) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/00/30/31
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Meteor Mash, Explosion
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Notes:
Traded to me by the Super Moderator Nexus a long time ago, he said It's Fully Re-distributable. Note that is very rare to have a genderless monster in a cool ball and shiny. This is cloned on fifth generation with Action Replay and Banked over.

Here's my selfie:

This thread is amazing! Sorry I'm can't clone but please, keep up the good work! Anyways, here's my entry. The photo's attached below. Thanks in advance!

[373] Shiny Salamence

OT: Aleistar (09145) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Intimidate -> Aerilate (Mega)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Current Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Dragon Claw, Earthquake
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to CystemicCondition of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Luxpluff91 who was giving away female safari ball bagon on Simple requests. Pretty nice of Luxpluff91 to wait 110 days in the safari zone for the original female parent. Aerilate Trash is more powerful than Outrage and has a Base Power of 234 with Aerilate and STAB factored in. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and thank Luxpluff91 for the parent. Enjoy.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

Attachments

Hey thanks for doing this awesome giveaway :) you're a star.

Lust/Misery Story: Currently my friend is super miserable because he's just broken up with his girlfriend. It all ended when they met up with a mutual friend and this guy she was seeing. My friend thought that everyone got on really well that day, they went on a day trip to the beach and everyone seemed to have a great time, and was hoping that they'd be able to go on double dates in the future. Then the following weekend his girl said she couldn't see him because she was meeting up with the guy they'd met together the weekend before, just as friends. My friend told her he'd like to come too but she didn't invite him. So the day after my friend saw his girlfriend and they had a massive argument about the non-date she'd been on the night before. It turned out she wanted the guy to think it was a date even if she knew that she was attached. It all spiralled downward from there and they decided to break up. So now my friend is definitely in misery and hearing how much he misses his girl all the time is making Me miserable too. Sorry if this was a boring story but dear God I have heard it in way more depth than this! I am hoping this story can count for lust and misery since it's a tale of how lusting after what you can't have only brings misery.

OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Tradeable Stock :

[131] Shiny Lapras Nicknamed: Lust
OT:
Amadeus (59756) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Freeze Dry, Ancient Power, Whirlpool
Current Moves: Hydro Pump, Toxic, Freeze-Dry, Rest
Ev trained: 252 HP / 6 Special Attack / 252 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Bred this myself. Credit to Jer for the Female Lapras. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Lust".

Ignorance Story
: I don't have one particular story to tell but here are a few little facts about the world that until recently, I was ignorant about:
The UK's nuclear missiles can only be fired with codes that the US provides - if they don't give the UK the codes, the UK can't fire the missiles.
The national animal of Scotland is the unicorn. Seriously!
Doctors have an acronym GLM in their notes that stands for Good Looking Mum. Nice.
Pluto is no longer considered a planet, it's just another object in the Kuiper Belt of space matter that is outside the orbit of Neptune. What's more there's a body called Eris in a similar orbit which is bigger than Pluto.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will stop you from crying (Handy).

Egg Moves:
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
Bred this myself. Credit to Victini for the mother. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".

[376] Shiny Metagross
OT:
Nex (30642) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/00/30/31
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Meteor Mash, Explosion
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Notes:
Traded to me by the Super Moderator Nexus a long time ago, he said It's Fully Re-distributable. Note that is very rare to have a genderless monster in a cool ball and shiny. This is cloned on fifth generation with Action Replay and Banked over.

Here's my selfie:
You may choose Misery, Ignorance or Lust. Only one, to go with your Metagross. Thanks for entering, I've added you now.
This thread is amazing! Sorry I'm can't clone but please, keep up the good work! Anyways, here's my entry. The photo's attached below. Thanks in advance!

[373] Shiny Salamence

OT: Aleistar (09145) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Intimidate -> Aerilate (Mega)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Current Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Dragon Claw, Earthquake
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to CystemicCondition of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Luxpluff91 who was giving away female safari ball bagon on Simple requests. Pretty nice of Luxpluff91 to wait 110 days in the safari zone for the original female parent. Aerilate Trash is more powerful than Outrage and has a Base Power of 234 with Aerilate and STAB factored in. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and thank Luxpluff91 for the parent. Enjoy.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.
You may have Latias or Salamence, your choice. You may also enter the other giveaways; there are 4 open as of now.

is it too late to enter?
Nope, enter away!

You may choose Misery, Ignorance or Lust. Only one, to go with your Metagross. Thanks for entering, I've added you now.

You may have Latias or Salamence, your choice. You may also enter the other giveaways; there are 4 open as of now.

Nope, enter away!
Okay man! I'll take the Latias! Can I put in a story for Greed and Ignorance as well?

[448] Shiny Lucario / Shiny Mega Lucario Nicknamed: Greed
OT:
Morgana (35158) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves (UT): Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave
Move Set (EV trained): Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Nasty Plot, Vacuum Wave
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed (Greed)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
I bred this myself. This is fully re-distributable as long as it's nicknamed "Greed"

Egg Moves:
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:

A very greedy and ignorant story:
The story starts on the basketball courts. My knees have been feeling off for a while. They've been hurting every time I run or jump which were both necessary when you play. But as I really love the playing, I continued to play. I was playing with a bunch of friends and we were challenged to a pickup game by some huge buff guy on the court. Naturally, we agreed and I was the one marking the huge buff guy. He was taller than me and definitely buffer so when I got lucky with my first few shots, I got greedy and started to hog the ball. I made some daring drives that I normally don't do in a game without considering the fact that my knees hurt. Then sh*t happened. My knee popped. I hoped it wasn't serious, but MRIs revealed that I had a torn ACL. Now, I can only dream of playing serious basketball again. :[

Okay man! I'll take the Latias! Can I put in a story for Greed and Ignorance as well?

[448] Shiny Lucario / Shiny Mega Lucario Nicknamed: Greed
OT:
Morgana (35158) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves (UT): Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave
Move Set (EV trained): Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Nasty Plot, Vacuum Wave
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed (Greed)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
I bred this myself. This is fully re-distributable as long as it's nicknamed "Greed"

Egg Moves:
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:

A very greedy and ignorant story:
The story starts on the basketball courts. My knees have been feeling off for a while. They've been hurting every time I run or jump which were both necessary when you play. But as I really love the playing, I continued to play. I was playing with a bunch of friends and we were challenged to a pickup game by some huge buff guy on the court. Naturally, we agreed and I was the one marking the huge buff guy. He was taller than me and definitely buffer so when I got lucky with my first few shots, I got greedy and started to hog the ball. I made some daring drives that I normally don't do in a game without considering the fact that my knees hurt. Then sh*t happened. My knee popped. I hoped it wasn't serious, but MRIs revealed that I had a torn ACL. Now, I can only dream of playing serious basketball again. :[
Cool, Latias it is then. Do you want Lucario or Blissey? Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)