Multi Gen Floette-E

Can Floette-E present a threat to the Ubers Metagame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm posting this to try to start up some discussion outside of the viability threads. Please don't hate on it, just tell me what's wrong, because I'm neither the most experienced or most knowledgeable of Ubers players.​

Floette-Eternal-Flower @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Flower Veil

EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid / Modest Nature
- Light of Ruin
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- HP Ground

Floette-E, when/if it is released, is speculated to be an OU Pokemon. However, despite it's terrible defensive stats, it represents a genuine threat to many Ubers as an alternative to Xerneas, with a massively powerful and often super-effective STAB move backed up with reasonably good Special Attack stats. It is in no way going to replace Xerneas, or even give it competition, but the sort of glass cannon build it can run is interesting. So, opinions? Or am I just being stupid as usual

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, we don't really have discussion threads for unreleased Pokemon in this forum. :(

That being said, Light of Ruin only does a little bit more damage than Xerneas's Moonblast (factoring in Fairy Aura) and when you consider Xerneas's much greater bulk and access to Geomancy you can't really justify ever using this on a serious team over our deer friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)