[FLYING] Leader P2X7 vs Challenger Toon

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Arena: The Old, Abandoned Meteor Falls Where All Those Teens Disappeared One Year Ago, Today
Field Type: Flying
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Limited Weather (see description)
Description:

Meteor Falls: important stop in any Hoennite's journey to the top, favored sojourn of that region's champion, and former site of a Flying Gym. This Gym was very short-lived, as the Gym League lost contact with the leader during his first match, and most challengers were lost, as well. The Gym League quickly found a replacement, and the Gym fell to obscurity. However, tales soon arose of a party of teenagers who vanished without a trace while searching for the site of the Gym; these stories are often used to spook younger Hoennites, but it is hard to find someone who doesn't believe them on some level.

Nevertheless, you have heard rumors that the Gym is again accepting challengers, so you head to the Hoenn region to investigate these reports, armed with a flashlight and your wits. Remembering that the cave is home to an excessively large amount of Zubat, you have entered the base floor with an equal amount of Repel spray. However, the dark history of the gym lurks in the back of your mind, and you can't shake a feeling of unease, almost like something is watching you.

Unfortunately, finding the Gym for which you are looking is not exactly the easiest task, as the information you gathered was somewhat ambiguous; "Meteor Falls" leaves much to be desired. As a result, you are left to pause and carefully plot out your next move.

Suddenly, a dark shape flits across your peripheral vision. Starting, you attempt to follow the blur with your light, but it is nowhere to be found. As your adrenaline level rises, your composure begins to dissipate, climaxing when the shape dives toward you as a terrifying, yet somewhat familiar, shriek pierces the air. You recoil in fear and drop your torch, which shuts off upon impact with the ground, prompting you to scrabble about the floor to find the implement.

When the flashlight is once again in your grasp, you turn the beam on the silhouette, revealing a small Zubat. As it hovers in the air in front of you, ignoring the copious amount of Repel in use, you recall an apocryphal piece of information: That eccentric of a leader made his lair in a cave, using Zubat to communicate with potential challengers. Feeling as if you have found an important clue as to the Gym's authenticity, you cautiously step forward. The Zubat darts a few meters away, then halts, wheeling to face you as if to beckon you towards it. You oblige, as the Pokemon seems your best shot at finding the Gym.

The Zubat brings you to one of the bodies of water found in the system and waits for you to devise a means of following it. You release a Pokemon capable of carrying you across oceans with Surf, and the Zubat darts to a nearby waterfall. Upon its arrival at its destination, the Pokemon crawls into a cranny in the stone abutting said waterfall and disappears.

Seeing only one way to proceed and noticing the silhouette of your guide behind the torrent, you push through the crashing waterfall and emerge into a small cavern. You immediately perceive a drastic difference in temperature; whereas the main system was damp and cool, this area is marked by a somewhat oppressive heat. Furthermore, the floor is covered by billowing clouds of fog, through which a handful of small, red lights glitter eerily. Several Solrock float through the air at various positions, casting a bright light that illuminates the rest of the area, which is revealed to be a rather large, dome-shaped room reaching dimensions of 20 x 20 x 40. Markings on the ground indicates that this is clearly an arena of sorts, and a sizable meteorite, streaked with rivulets of an unknown, red mineral and lodged in the center of the field, marks the center of the zone designated for combat.

The Zubat you followed here reappears from its hiding spot and swiftly maneuvers toward a person, whom you assume to be the leader, standing in the corner of the cave with his back turned to you, seemingly observing a vein of red ore identical to that visible in the meteorite and recording what he sees in a notepad. He greets the Pokemon as it arrives, then turns to face you and approaches.

"I assume that you are here to challenge the Gym, eh?" the man states; he attempts to continue, but you interrupt him to ask about the rumors that brought you here. The man sighs. "Yes, the Gym is open, and I am its leader. I have been In my defense, though, how was I supposed to know that a dimensional rift lay beneath the cavern floor? That provoked the Zygarde intervention, and—" he shakes his head, then says "I am rambling; that is a story for another day. Anyway, after that fiasco ended, I discovered that the Gym Committee had already found my replacement. Eventually, though, I was called upon once more to reopen the gym, which I gladly answered."

Again, you cut in, inquiring about the stories of missing teenagers. The leader rubs the bridge of his nose and says, with a hint of irritation in his voice, "That is merely an urban legend! Yes, a group of kids did enter my cave last year, but they are fine; granted, they encountered the Zygarde in its full glory, but they fled, unharmed, to Fallarbor Town. The media exaggerated the whole ordeal, though, and the entire region has been afraid of my little cave, here, ever since." He affixes his gaze on you. "I have no more time to spend disputing such tales. Do you wish to challenge my gym?" You nod in affirmation, and the leader clears his throat and says:

"Well, then, I should inform you that there are a few special conditions in play here:

-"By now, you've probably noticed the abundance of Solrock here. Their incandescence provides a wonderful substitute for true sunlight,
providing all effects of Sunny Day. However, exposure to the red ore has changed the Pokemon in unexpected ways, causing them to emit a great deal of heat, as well. As a result, the weather effect reduces the power of Ice-type attacks, rather than Water-type attacks. Also, due to the subterranean environment of the arena, the weather cannot be altered unless the user is holding the appropriate weather rock.

-"I have long known this cavern to cast an aegis of sorts over its inhabitants, but it, too, has changed since I discovered the red ore. Watch this."

The leader tosses a Pokeball to the ground, releasing a Ledyba. He caresses the Pokemon's head, causing a rippling, green light to trace the path drawn by his fingers before vanishing moments later.

"Don't ask me how it works—I did not even know how the last protection functioned—, but this new fortification dampens the strength of strikes that would otherwise be crippling while affecting weaker blows less tangibly. If I were to put a number to this occurrence, I would say that it reduces the damage modifier of all moves with a type effectiveness of 4x to 2x, rather than 2.25x.

-"If you look around, you'll notice that the walls are studded with a special gemstone that closely resembles Pinsirite. The high concentrations of what appears to be a raw form of the Mega Stone has convinced the Gym League to
allow me to bring Pinsir to all matches that take placed in this area. However, as a result of the immense energy exuded from the natural Pinsirite when sent out, a primal sense is awakened inside the Pokemon, and it refuses to hold any item that is not Pinsirite, Mega Evolving immediately upon send-out."

-"The plentiful amount of rocks is sufficient to fling during a brawl. The ground here is surprisingly fertile and allows the growth of mosses, but when that fails, I have a collection of houseplants stashed in various corners of the cavern. The waterfall through which you entered, besides being an excellent target at which to practice launching fireballs, is an abundant source of flowing water. You can probably deduce from my rambling that there are no restrictions to any moves here."

- "Although the majority of the Zygarde left the cave after the issue was resolved, a few cells lingered to monitor my activities. Somehow, the things record my conversations and send them back to the main Pokemon. You probably have seen their lights through the fog, already, as they glow for some reason, and, if you can invoke the Power(,) of Nature, you can draw upon the Pokemon's power to assist yourself in battle."

-"Oh, and another thing." The leader glances upwards. Following his gaze, you notice a massive colony of Zubat roosting at the ceiling of the cave. "Try not to disturb them. Their discomfort is expressed in quite the cacophonous manner. I suppose that a Pokemon so disposed might purposely trigger the colony's disruption by certain methods—say, Secret Power—but I feel that those individuals are quite impolite."

-"Finally, timeliness is essential here; potential challengers usually manage to find my gym in rapid succession, spurred by the same rumors that you heard, and I shall need a while to answer their questions, as well. I thus issue you a single warning: if you tarry in your challenge, I shall "call in" a report to the Zygarde; said report is usually baseless," the leader gives you a stern look, then continues, "but it is nevertheless in your best interest to evacuate my gym after I do so."

Summary:
- The default weather is, for the purposes of all Abilities, moves, and other pertinent mechanics, a duplicate of Sun, but it reduces the Base Attack Power of Ice-type attacks, rather than Water. The only weather that can be called without the use of its respective weather rock is Sun.
- The damage modifier of 4x effective attacks is x2.
- Roost has +1 priority. A Pokemon that uses Roost retains all resistances and immunities granted by the Flying type until the end of the action.
- Mega Pinsir may be brought by the leader, but it must hold Pinsirite and must Mega-Evolve immediately upon send-out.
Codifications:
- Nature Power calls Thousand Arrows.
- Camouflage changes the user into a Ground-type.
- Secret Power rolls to Confuse.
- There are no restrictions on external water and grass sources.

Battle Rules
4v4 Gym Doubles
3 Day DQ, 1 Warning
All Items
All Abilities
Infinite Chills / Recoveries
Switch=OK
3 Substitutions
0 Mega Evolutions

Team Leader

Tomohawk [Saber] (Male) (*)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Flying/Fighting
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying-types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.

Abilities:

Intimidate: (Trigger) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or battle cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, lowering their Attack stage by one (1). The Attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a command, and will affect all opponents.
Prankster: (Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Justified (DW): (Passive) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's Attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 5/5
KOC: 4

Moves (55/86):

Level-up:
Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Scratch (*)
Fury Swipes (*)
Baby-Doll Eyes
Harden (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Aerial Ace
Rock Smash (*)
Morning Sun
Roar (*)
Whirlwind
Noble Roar
Rain Dance
Earth Power
Taunt
Hyper Voice
Air Slash
Heat Wave
Sky Drop
Rest
Hurricane
Healing Wish

Egg Moves:
Air Cutter
Baton Pass
Confuse Ray (*)
Stealth Rock (*)
Yawn (*)
Haze (*)
Nature Power (*)
Rapid Spin

TM Moves:
Toxic
Hidden Power [Ice]
Hyper Beam
Protect
SolarBeam
Return (*)
Brick Break (*)
Double Team (*)
Reflect
Focus Blast
Substitute (*)
Roost
Incinerate
Quash
Bulldoze
Rock Slide (*)
Grass Knot

Tutor Moves:
After You
Bounce
Focus Punch
Helping Hand
Sky Attack
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Tailwind
Uproar

Togekiss [Vol] (F)
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Fairy / Flying
Fairy: Fairy STAB: -1 EN on non-Fairy typed Nature, Sound, and Scent moves (Stacks with second STAB where applicable). (Nature Power, Natural Gift; Sound Moves; Aromatherapy, Odor Sleuth, Sweet Scent)
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of their position.

Abilities:

Hustle: (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon puts immense force and speed into its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Passive) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Passive) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
Sp.Atk: Rank 5
Sp.Def: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3

EC: 9/9
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Moves (60/???):

Level-Up:
After You
Sky Attack
Extreme Speed
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Magical Leaf
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Fairy Wind
Encore
Ancientpower
Follow Me
Bestow
Wish
Safeguard
Baton Pass

Egg Moves:
Extrasensory
Foresight
Mirror Move
Morning Sun
Psycho Shift

TM Moves:
Psyshock
Toxic
Sunny Day
Light Screen
Protect
SolarBeam
Roost
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Reflect
Flamethrower
Rest
Thunder Wave
Grass Knot
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Dazzling Gleam
Fly

Tutor Moves:
Air Cutter
Focus Punch
Heal Bell
Heat Wave
Magic Coat
Mud-slap
Ominous Wind
Shock Wave
Tailwind
Water Pulse

Other:
Counter
Endeavor
Endure
Helping Hand
Silver Wind
Softboiled
Telekinesis
Zap Cannon

Cawmodore [Gilligan] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +21% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Steel / Flying
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type moves and Poison/Toxic Status.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with with Dig (except other Flying-types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a Size Class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Intimidate: (Trigger) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent sends in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a command.
Volt Absorb: (Passive) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovers 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only receives 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Big Pecks (HA Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its Defense from being lowered. The rate its natural Defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 136 (135.7) (+)
Base Rank Total: 21

MC: 0
AC: 5/5
KOC: 3

Moves (48/63):

Level-Up:
Leer
Peck
Growl
Swift
Metal Claw
Screech
Wing Attack
Steel Wing
Belly Drum
Bullet Punch
Brine
Tailwind
Flash Cannon
Hurricane
Anchor Shot

Egg Moves:
Air Slash
Drill Peck
Mirror Move
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Quick Guard
Razor Wind
Water Sport

TM Moves:
Toxic
Hidden Power [Ice]
Hyper Beam
Protect
Roost
Smack Down
Brick Break
Rest
Attract
Sky Drop
Giga Impact
Pluck
Swagger
Substitute
Fly
Rock Smash
Surf

Tutor Moves:
Block
Drain Punch
Endeavor
Iron Head
Knock Off
Sky Attack
Sleep Talk
Snatch

Dragonite [Eclipse] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Dragon / Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit targets on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Inner Focus: (Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (HA Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks with BAP during the round will be halved.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (60.5) (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 22

Moves (56/???):

Level-Up:
Hurricane
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Roost
Wrap (*)
Leer (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Twister (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Slam (*)
Agility (*)
Dragon Tail
Wing Attack
Outrage
Hyper Beam

Egg Moves:
Aqua Jet (*)
Dragonbreath (*)
Extreme Speed (*)
Iron Tail (*)
Supersonic (*)

TM Moves:
Dragon Claw
Ice Beam (*)
Light Screen
Rain Dance
Thunderbolt (*)
Thunder
Earthquake
Flamethrower (*)
Reflect
Fire Blast
Aerial Ace
Rest (*)
Sky Drop
Giga Impact
Stone Edge
Rock Slide
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Rock Smash
Fly
Surf (*)
Whirlpool
Defog
Dive

Tutor Moves:
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Icy Wind
Shock Wave
Superpower
Tailwind

Other:
Barrier
Bide
Endure
Heal Bell
Horn Drill
Hydro Pump
Water Gun
Zap Cannon

Aerodactyl [Cerdic] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +26% Accuracy [+30% Accuracy Mega], -1 SpA)
Type: Rock / Flying
Rock: Rock STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4, etc.) on naturally occurring level-up, egg, tutor, or TM attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Defense Curl, Detect, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Protect, Quick Guard, Reflect, Skull Bash, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for grounded flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (Except other Flying-types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes and Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target attacks that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Rock Head: (Passive) This Pokemon's hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Pressure: (Passive) This Pokemon's presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Unnerve (HA Unlocked): The Pokemon's presence causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Tough Claws (Mega): This Pokemon has sharp claws that enhance the power of all of its contact attacks by two (2) BAP.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 150 (149.5) (+)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

Stats (Mega):
Atk: Rank 5
Spe: 173 (172.5) (+)
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: N/A
KOC: 5

Moves (51/???):

Level-Up:
Iron Head (*)
Ice Fang (*)
Fire Fang (*)
Thunder Fang (*)
Wing Attack (*)
Supersonic (*)
Bite (*)
Scary Face (*)
Roar (*)
Agility (*)
Ancient Power (*)
Crunch
Take Down
Sky Drop
Rock Slide
Giga Impact

Egg Moves:
Assurance (*)
Dragonbreath (*)
Pursuit (*)
Tailwind (*)
Wide Guard (*)

TM Moves:
Toxic
Razor Wind
Taunt (*)
Protect
Roost
Smack Down
Earthquake (*)
Double Team
Sandstorm
Rock Tomb
Torment (*)
Facade
Rest
Payback
Stone Edge (*)
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Rock Smash
Fly (*)

Tutor Moves:
Aqua Tail
Endure
Heat Wave
Iron Tail
Sky Attack
Stealth Rock

Other:
Bide
Defog
Double-Edge
Mimic
Reflect

Hawlucha [Kain Highwind] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Fighting / Flying

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability, except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based Flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying-types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a Size Class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Limber: (Passive) This Pokemon's body is well trained a and immune to paralysis. If the Pokemon with this Ability is Electric-type, this Pokemon's Speed cannot be lowered by any method, including self-inflicted reduction.
Unburden: (Passive) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item. This Ability only activates on the first use of a consumable item - subsequent uses of the same item do not activate Unburden, even if the Pokemon switches out between uses.
Mold Breaker (HA Unlocked): (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponent's natural abilities. (e.g. Levitators plummet to the ground before Earthquake hits, etc.) Attacks are still redirected by Lightningrod/Storm Drain, but damage is dealt normally. Status-immunity abilities such as Limber will remove their relevant status at the start of the victim's next action.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 118
Weight Class: 2

KOC: 1

Moves (36/79):

Level-Up:
Detect
Tackle
Hone Claws
Karate Chop
Wing Attack
Roost
Aerial Ace
Encore
Fling
Flying Press
Bounce
Endeavor
High Jump Kick
Sky Attack
Sky Drop

Egg:
Ally Switch
Baton Pass
Me First
Mud Sport
Quick Guard

Tutor Moves:
Dual Chop
Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Iron Head
Tailwind
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt

TM Moves:
Taunt
Dig
Torment
Rest
Low Sweep
Rock Slide
Poison Jab
Sleep Talk
U-turn

Toucannon [Barret] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; +1 BAP on attacks that match dominant arena type after 3 actions. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.
Flying: Flying STAB; immune to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except when under the effects of Smack Down or Gravity, even for ground-based Flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying-types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a Size Class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Keen Eye: (Passive) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its vision also allows it to see through any attempt by an opponent to raise their own evasion.
Skill Link: (Passive) This Pokemon's skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Sheer Force (HA Unlocked): (Toggle) By default this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect. When toggled, no effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (52.17) (-)

MC: 4
KOC: 2

Moves (46/53):

Level-Up:
Beak Blast
Rock Blast
Peck (*)
Growl (*)
Echoed Voice (*)
Rock Smash (*)
Supersonic (*)
Pluck (*)
Roost (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Screech (*)
Drill Peck
Bullet Seed
Featherdance
Hyper Voice

Egg Moves:
Brave Bird (*)
Boomburst (*)
Mirror Move (*)
Tailwind (*)
Uproar (*)

Tutor Moves:
Gunk Shot
Heat Wave
Knock Off
Sky Attack

TM Moves:
Toxic (*)
Sunny Day
Protect (*)
Frustration
Smack Down
Return
Brick Break
Double Team
Flame Charge
Rest
Attract
Thief
Round
Overheat
Steel Wing (*)
Swords Dance
Fly (*)
Swagger
Sleep Talk
U-turn (*)
Substitute
Flash Cannon

Team Challenger

Haxorus [♂] Lance
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +14% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type:

Abilities: Rivalry/Mold Breaker/Unnerve
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 6
Def: 3
SpA: 2 (-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 112 (+) (+14% Accuracy)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks

Aerial Ace
Aqua Tail
Assurance
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Counter
Dig
Dragon Claw
Dragon Tail
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Endeavor
Facade
False Swipe
Guillotine
Giga Impact
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Night Slash
Outrage
Payback
Poison Jab
Reversal
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Slash
Superpower
X-Scissor

Draco Meteor
Dragon Rage
Grass Knot
Hidden Power [Fire]
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Razor Wind
Surf

Double Team
Dragon Dance
Endure
Focus Energy
Leer
Protect
Rest
Roar
Scary Face
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Taunt
Toxic

34|71 Moves

Oricorio [♀] Cinder
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +13% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type: (
/
/
/
)

Abilities: Dancer
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 2 (-)
SpA: 4
Spe: 107 (+) (+13% Accuracy)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 19
EC: N/A
AC: N/A
Attacks

Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Covet
Double Slap
Facade
Fly
Frustration
Peck
Pluck
Pound
Return
Sky Attack
Steel Wing
U-Turn

Air Cutter
Air Slash
Hidden Power [Fire]
Hurricane
Icy Wind
Revelation Dance
Round
Snore

Agility
Attract
Baton Pass
Calm Mind
Captivate
Confide
Defog
Double Team
Embargo
Feather Dance
Growl
Helping Hand
Mirror Move
Protect
Quash
Rest
Role Play
Roost
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Swords Dance
Tailwind
Taunt
Teeter Dance
Toxic
Work Up

51|51 Moves
MAXXED

Lycanroc-Du [♀] Terra
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +19% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type:

Abilities: Tough Claws
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 5
SpA: 1 (-)
Spe: 127 (+) (+19% Accuracy)
Weight Class: 2

Attacks

Accelerock
Bite
Brick Break
Counter
Covet
Crunch
Crush Claw
Drill Run
Endeavor
Facade
Fire Fang
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Outrage
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge
Sucker Punch
Tackle
Thunder Fang
Zen Headbutt

Earth Power

Double Team
Howl
Iron Defense
Leer
Protect
Rest
Roar
Rock Polish
Sand Attack
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Swagger
Taunt
Toxic

XX|XX Moves

Magmortar [♀] Samus
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type:

Abilities: Flame Body/Vital Spirit
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3
Def: 2 (-)
SpA: 5
Spe: 96 (+) (+11% Accuracy)

Attacks

Bide
Brick Break
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Counter
Covet
Cross Chop
Double-Edge
Dual Chop
Dynamic Punch
Earthquake
Facade
Feint Attack
Fire Punch
Flame Charge
Flare Blitz
Fling
Focus Punch
Frustration
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Iron Tail
Karate Chop
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Mach Punch
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Natural Gift
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Return
Rock Climb
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Secret Power
Seismic Toss
Skull Bash
Stomping Tantrum
Strength
Submission
Take Down
Thief
Thunder Punch

Belch
Clear Smog
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Heat Wave
Hidden Power [Ice]
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Lava Plume
Mud-Slap
Overheat
Psychic
Psywave
Round
Smog
Snore
Solar Beam
Thunderbolt
Uproar

Attract
Barrier
Belly Drum
Captivate
Confide
Confuse Ray
Curse
Detect
Double Team
Endure
Focus Energy
Follow Me
Helping Hand
Leer
Mimic
Metronome
Power Swap
Protect
Rest
Screech
Sleep Talk
Smokescreen
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Teleport
Torment
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp

98|98 Moves
MAXXED

Order of Operations:

Heads: Leader
Tails: Challenger

(Tails)

Toon sends out pokemon with item
P2X7 sends out pokemon with item and orders
Toon orders
I Ref

Oof. My apologies.

Tomohawk @ Rare Candy | Dragonite @ Weakness Policy

Tomohawk: Aura Sphere (Lycanroc-D) - Earth Power (Lycanroc-D)
IF Lycanroc-D is under the effects of a successful P/E move when you would act, use Heat Wave that action instead and push back.
IF you are targeted by a Damaging Electric-type combo, use Protect that action instead and push back, but not consecutively.
KO Sub: IF Lycanroc-D is KO'd when you would act, use Heat Wave that action instead.

Dragonite: Stone Edge (Oricorio) - Rock Slide
IF your target is under the effects of a successful P/E move when you would act, use Hydro Pump (Lycanroc-D) that action instead and push back.
IF Oricorio uses Fly outside of a combo, use Thunder (Oricorio) that action instead and push back.
IF Oricorio has Double Team clones when you would act, use Rock Slide that action instead and push back.
KO Sub: IF Oricorio is KO'd when you would act, use Hydro Pump (Lycanroc-D) that action instead.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oricorio Air Slash (Tomohawk) -> Sky Attack+Sky Attack (Tomohawk)

Lycanroc Thunder Fang (Tomohawk) -> Zen Headbutt (Tomohawk)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Hp: 110
En: 100
2/3/6/3/85
Other:
Item: Rare Candy

Hp: 100
5/3/5/4/69
Other:
Item: Weakness Policy

2/3/5/3/107
Other:
Item: Rainbow Nectar

6/3/1/3/127
Other:
Item: Twilight Ray​

Round 1!​

DATA:

ACTION 1!

Lycanroc used Thunder Fang! (-5en)
Crit: 24 (no)
Flinch: 9 (no)
Paralysis: 2 (no)
Damage: (7+2+2+4.5)*1.5-2= 21.25hp

Oricorio used Air Slash! (-5en)
Crit: 22 (no)
Effect: 9 (no)
Damage: (8+3+2+3)*1.5= 24hp

Tomohawk used Aura Sphere! (-5en)
Crit: 8 (no)
Damage: (8+3+1+4.5)*1.5= 24.75hp

Dragonite used Stone Edge! (-7en)
Hit: 41 (yes)
Crit: 2 (yes)
Damage: (10+3+3)*1.5= 24hp

ACTION 2!

Lycanroc used Zen Headbutt! (-6en)
Hit: 11 (yes)
Crit: 20 (no)
Effect: 2 (yes)
Damage: (8+2+2+4.5)*1.5-2= 22.75hp

Tomohawk flinched!

Dragonite used Rock Slide! (-6en)
Hit: 86 6 (y y)
Crit: 8 6 (no no)
Effect: 7 (no)
Damage:
vs Oricorio: (6+3)*1.5= 13.5hp
vs Lycanroc: (6+3)= 9p

Oricorio used Sky Attack COMBO ! (-41en)
Hit: 5 (no)
Crit: 3 (no)
Damage: (14*2.25+3+2-1.5)*1.5-2= 50.5hp

Tomohawk fainted!

- - -

Hp: KO
En: KO
2/3/6/3/85
Other:
Item: Rare Candy

En: 87
5/3/5/4/69
Other:
Item: Weakness Policy

Hp: 62
En: 54
2/3/5/3/107
Other: cooldown (1a)
Item: Rainbow Nectar

Hp: 66
En: 89
6/3/1/3/127
Other:
Item: Twilight Ray​

P2X7 replaces mon with item
Toon orders
P2X7 orders
I Ref

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Given this is 1 round in, no badge will be awarded here.

Same 3 options as per usual.

1) Continue the gym match, with me as the replacement gym leader
2) End the match and receive a queue skip
3) End the match and receive a 3rd challenge slot

Toon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)