Multifaction/FFA Food Chain [POSTGAME, WON BY ASEK, CANCEROUS, DROOKEZ, WOLV AND ZORBEES]

Should phases be 48 hours long?

• Yes, both should be 48 hours long.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both should be 24 hours long.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Discussion should be 48, Action should be 24.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Discussion should be 24, Action should be 48.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
THE DISCUSSION PHASE IS OVER, HABITAT CHOICES HAVE BEEN LOCKED IN AND ARE AS FOLLOWS!

Field:
Nobody

Forest:
Asek
ButteredToast
Wolv

River:
MathTurtle

Sky:
Cancerous

WITH THIS, THE RESULT OF THE GAME IS ALREADY DETERMINED SO I SHALL MOVE ONTO THEM. ACTION PHASE 4 IS NOT REQUIRED.

The following players met their win condition:
Asek - Deer, Survived to the end of Cycle 4
Cancerous - Eagle, Survived to the end of Cycle 4
Drookez - Hyena, The Lion (Whydon) did not survive to the end of Cycle 4
Wolv - Rabbit, Survived to the end of Cycle 4
zorbees Crow, Supported the Eagle (Cancerous) who reached their win condition

The following players did not meet their win condition:
ajhockeystar - Mouse, The Lion (Whydon) did not win
apricity - Chameleon, Did not survive to the end of Cycle 4
ButteredToast - Crocodile Bird, The Crocodile (Trace) did not win
Da Letter El - Mallard, Did not survive to the end of Cycle 4
MathTurtle - Snake, Fewer than 9 people were dead by the end of Cycle 4
Trace - Crocodile, Did not survive to the end of Cycle 4
Whydon - Lion, Did not survive to the end of Cycle 4
XnadrojX - Otter, Did not survive to the end of Cycle 4

So this is the Postgame! Feel free to suggest any balance changes or ask any questions about what happened. Discuss the game in general tbh. I hope you enjoyed it!

CaffeineBoost

Can I just say, I feel so sorry for MathTurtle. He was going to win until Trace threw the game to try and help Whydon in Cycle 3 who ended up dying anyway.

CaffeineBoost

good job drookez

yeah I thought the crocodile/eagle had to eat 2 people minimum (i thought they would die if they would consecutively not eat)... knowing that now eating other predators is even more important than I thought it was as lion
It's pretty much necessary. That was one of the tricks to this game when it was played on the actual show. There isn't enough prey for all the predators to survive.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
good job drookez

yeah I thought the crocodile/eagle had to eat 2 people minimum (i thought they would die if they would consecutively not eat)... knowing that now eating other predators is even more important than I thought it was as lion
this was my problem lol; I had a guaranteed loss given how c2 played out, but I was under the impression that the eagle would be fine eating on c1 and c3 with nothing else because it doesn't starve twice in a row

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
why didnt i get eat c2
from what I know/think, Trace and ButteredToast didn't understand that the death condition was starving twice total and not twice in a row. I think they thought they had an easy win because Trace ate c1 and would eat BT c3. I'm pretty sure this is the case because ButteredToast PMed me during discussion phase 3 and was like "why did you guys eat Da Letter El" and I had to explain to him that it was necessary for our easy win.

Asek

Banned deucer.
from what I know/think, Trace and ButteredToast didn't understand that the death condition was starving twice total and not twice in a row. I think they thought they had an easy win because Trace ate c1 and would eat BT c3. I'm pretty sure this is the case because ButteredToast PMed me during discussion phase 3 and was like "why did you guys eat Da Letter El" and I had to explain to him that it was necessary for our easy win.
that was my interpretation of that clause as well but i figured trace would have gone for me regardless as whydon was forced back to field the next cycle and would have been guarenteed to starve if i was already out of the game, pretty much making traces win an 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)