For the last time, can me and Peterko have the breeding guide fixed?

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The breeding guide has been in this subforum unlocked for ages. I think it deserves being fixed and put in the site before anything else is done.

What I mean is: stop fixing all the other guides and don't touch them until the breeding guide is fixed and put in the site.

The breeding guide is the only guide that random people thank me for it in PM, and I'm sure they also thank Peterko. I've written lots of guides... but people appreciate this guide much more than my others. I've also read in other sites that some people changed their negative perception of Smogon a bit because of the breeding guide. Moreover, me and Peterko have provided the Smogon forums with lots of traffic because of the breeding guide - this is something even chaos acknowledges. I'm not saying this so that we show off... I'm saying it just because it's true. Wouldn't having the breeding guide fixed and being put in the site increase traffic to Smogon even more? Why aren't we capitalising on this?

It's not like it has much more things to fix. Basically it needs the table of contents to be done and needs the tables to look pretty. Part II also looks like shit on the site, and I don't know how to fix this. That's why I pleaded for help when I posted the guide on the SCMS.

So, for the last time, please fix our breeding guide. Please.

done. if nothing else needs doing, you can cache the pending entry in the SCMS for /dp/articles/index entitled "DO NOT CACHE".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)