Forecast

This seems like a very interesting OM, should be really fun to play. I thought of something that I think has a lot of potential:

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
Mild Nature
- Blizzard
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Iron Head

Kyurem-Black has decent/good matchup against a lot of weather abusers, and it is one itself with Blizzard. Blizzard is awesome under hail, althogh it is annoying when hail isn't up. Fusion Bolt hits Water-types not named Swampert or Gastrodon (hm Mega Swampert might also be good), which is most of them. It also resists Water, which is nice. Earth Power is good for Fire-types trying to abuse sun, as well as Steel-types. Iron Head I think is pretty good for the last slot on this set, since it hits Ice-types. Overall I think Kyurem-Black will be really good and definetly worth trying.

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off

This will be so good for getting up rocks in hail. Snow Cloak is also really fun. It is similar to Frosslass in how it works, except that we now get up rocks, which is really difficult to get up with most setters if an Ice-type is in the lead on the opposing side.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Mega Garchomp might actually be useful. First of all it has really good match up against any fire types that may attempt to nuke it with Fire Blast and all which is really nice. It also is unquestionably the better Sand Abuser when it comes to face against Excadrill. Hail even has to watch out for Stone Edge or Fire Blast.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Honestly I think that all Thunder/Hurricane users should carry T-Bolt/... [ok there are no good special flying moves (unless you want to use Air Slash aka weak-move 2.0)] in the back so that they're not complete dead weight under sun. Having your main attacking move be 50% accurate 25% of the time isn't exactly a desirable trait to have...

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
Honestly I think that all Thunder/Hurricane users should carry T-Bolt/... [ok there are no good special flying moves (unless you want to use Air Slash aka weak-move 2.0)] in the back so that they're not complete dead weight under sun. Having your main attacking move be 50% accurate 25% of the time isn't exactly a desirable trait to have...
That said, you also don't want a kingdra in during non swift swim situations in standard play. Its the same thing, you need the right threat in at the right time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)