Other Forum Witty Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS if I decided to host an underdogs one of these, I'd use people who signed up in this thread. That means if you haven't signed up and wanted to do it, do so! Can't speak for Shrug though.

My schedule is kind of crowded but this seems like something I could manage.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Suggestion: spectators should also be able to vote on the best submission. You could incorporate it into the formula so there are still bonuses (maybe make it percentage-based), or you could have a separate standing for "crowd favorite". Or you could do it next game. Speaking of which, how many rounds is this game gonna be? Maybe make deadlines 24 hours so it doesn't end up too long and the hype goes away. (only if there isn't another game going on in parallel)
I don't want people to be have an incentive to reveal who they are and campaign for votes.

8 rounds - 1 round for each player's prompt. Ideally people get their votes and stories in quickly and it won't last the full 48 hours each time.

Witty Forum: Underdogs
So I'm very busy this weekend with work, school bureaucracy, and attempting to sing Aretha Franklin songs. I'll be making slow work to get this ready and hopefully launch Monday/Tuesday if my life lines up right. Using the same ruleset/setup and everything. Thought about making a second signup thread but as it stands we have 13 extras in this thread already if i read it correctly. I still want groups of 8 since that seemed the most efficient so if I get 3 more PM interests then I'll make 2 groups of 8. Otherwise we'll play it by ear and some people will be sad.

Gonna highlight everyone that wanted in to send me their prompts (read rule 1) and if I get a PM from you it's considered a signup to me.
Send me work the same way you would for internet also ^^
YOU HAVE ROUGHLY 72 HOURS before I start getting all grumpy
(also I'm gonna hit up shade to make sure it's okay but it should be fine and I have to leave for work right now...)

Aubisio
Eagle4
Blazade
Whydon
Josh
Maleovex
Flyhn
pancake
Haruno
Scrake
GoodMorningEspeon
tropiusisbae
shubaka17

^PM MY BOX PLEASE. If you have any questions hmu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)