Status
Not open for further replies.

Marill
OT: Most (23986|46185)
(F) - adamant - Huge Power
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Moves: Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Bounce
This Marill was bred by me using rng abuse in my pokemon black cartridge. It has the egg move aqua jet, and the bw2 tutor moves knock off, bounce (also available as level-up move on azurill) and ice punch. It is also shiny. It was cloned in 5th gen using action replay.

How do I participate?
1. Get a fletchling (or something else but you have to tell me the name, gender and level of the pokemon)
2. Put it on gts asking for a marill lv. 1-10 female with message "Most Gold" (or really anything that indicates that the pokemon is for me)
3. Post here and make sure to include your IGN.
4. I'll trade it to you asap

Giveaway will end in 48 hours.

Thanks for your attention, have fun!

If you have any questions feel free to pm/vm me.

Seeds used:

picture (because I like posting pictures)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Deposited a male caterpie (lvl 1-10), added the most gold message. No luck in encountering the fletchlings so far

Thanks so much :)

Last edited:
I have you added from a trade before but i am not home right now. Ign Julio i will be on later today if thats ok.

Edit: i put female lv 1statly ign julio

Last edited:
Very nice, I unfortunately cannot offer anything that awesome besides a mere level 1 fletchling with the message Most Gold with the IGN Twan

That's really cool, could I get one?

I see you online, but I'll upload a level 4 female Pidgey nonetheless.
IGN Andrés

Edit: Thanks Most :)

Last edited:
EDIT: Putting up a LV 35 male foonguss. Called shroomsday. Holds a tiny mushroom.
IGN Phil

And which version of RNG reporter is that? I didn't think it had dream radar support yet

Last edited:
Deposited a fletchling female level 2 with the message Most Gold, IGN is Catwire

Thank you ^.^

Last edited:
Mine got sniped =[ Putting up a LV 35 male foonguss called shroomsday. Holds a tiny mushroom. IGN Phil

Very nice, I unfortunately cannot offer anything that awesome besides a mere level 1 fletchling with the message Most Gold with the IGN Twan
GTS errored on me so I didn't get the pokemon. I'm putting up a level 12 flabebe instead

Everyone who posted so far should have received the marill. If you didn't get one let me know.

And which version of RNG reporter is that? I didn't think it had dream radar support yet
Version 9.96.6, here's some info:
Win 7 etc version--rng reporter
XP version--rng reporter
eon timer

eggmove.com is currently down, so I linked the 9.96.6 versions.

edit: and there's a link the the encounter slots in my sig (https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonslots/ in case you can't see it :)

I'd love one as well :)
Put something on gts and I trade it to you.

Received! (Wish it kept the German name for the moves...I wann abschlag some bitches) youre the best most!
hahahah :)

Hi :) Deposited a male lv 1 kabuto, my IGN is N

Thanks for this really cool giveaway! :D

edit: Thanks so much mostthe3rd :D

Last edited:
You always have the coolest giveaways :) Deposited a level 2 female Fletchling, IGN Shadow

Edit: Received, thank you so much. Can't wait to use this lil girl!

Last edited:
Ooooh, shiny marill!!
My IGN is Ashley and I put a Dwebble, male, lvl30.

EDIT: THANK YOU FOR THE MARILL =DDD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)