FreeCreditScoreBand Competition: The Finals.

So, if any of you guys watch TV, you might have heard that the old FreeCreditScore.com band left, and they were left bandless. They held a competition trying to find the new band to be the spokespeople and sing their song, and it has whittled down to the Final 4:

The Poets Dance
- Hometown: Chicago, IL

The Victorous Secrets
- Hometown: Detroit, MI

I Love Monsters
- Hometown: New York City

Evolove
- Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After watching all of the videos, I feel that the real competition falls between I Love Monsters and Evolove. Not sure who'll take it all, but I think Evolove will because they have a female lead singer. (Bad reasoning, but who knows? :P)

Which do YOU think is going to claim the title as the new FreeCreditScore band? Why? (And just to see, which one is your least favorite? Mine has to be The Victorious Secrets, sorry. :P )
Also, vote for your favorite at http://freecreditscoreband.com/; you can vote once every 24 hours until August 9th. GO GO GO! :happybrain:

I don't really follow this, but if I had to choose from the remaining bands, I'd have to choose Evolve. I can't say no to a goat. XD

And it sucks that the old band left, I really thought that the songs for the commercials were really catchy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)