Done |Friends settings| Allow friends to message you when you block pms (Optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear dev team, thank you for always doing your best to make pokémon showdown a better platform everyday on a voluntary basis. You guys are amazing <3. I was thinking of an interesting suggestion to say the least. I think it's a good suggestion. Here's the thing:

Having an option in the friendship settings to make your friends message you when you have /blockpms, /busy or something that blocks someone from sending you messages.

(1) Sometimes you just want to talk to your friends in private without receiving pm from other people;

(2) Sometimes you just want to stay busy but still be able to receive messages from friends;

(03) Sometimes you are a famous person on youtube or twitch and many people keep sending you messages to the point that you have to use /blockpms, and maybe it gets in the way of having a private conversation with someone. This would be very convenient not only for normal users, but for these famous people as well to be able to choose that only friends can message them at this time.

Remembering that since it is a suggested option to be placed in the settings of friends, then it would have a disable and enable. It's optional, so if someone wants to stay busy for everyone, that person can. If this person wants to be busy for everyone but their friends, they can. The choice is up to the user, and this suggestion does not remove what currently exists (blockpms for everyone), it just adds one more choice (be able to release private for friends only).

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
/blockpms friends is already a thing, so unless I'm misunderstanding the suggestion, this already exists. Feel free to elaborate if that doesn't cover what you were looking for; otherwise, I can close this.

/blockpms friends is already a thing, so unless I'm misunderstanding the suggestion, this already exists. Feel free to elaborate if that doesn't cover what you were looking for, otherwise I can close this.
Oh, that is nice. In this case, it would be nice to put the option in the friend settings too. I change my suggestion to this.

Same with /bch friends (to have in friends settings)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)