Fun Multiplayer Games For The PS3/Wii?

I loved playing Gauntlet Dark Legacy with my friends back when I had a Gamecube, and now I am looking forward to buying more multiplayer games to play with them in college. I don't really know what to buy, though, but I heard a few games were really Gauntlet-like (The Grinder, for example). Do you guys have any other suggestions? I would prefer multiplayer games for the PS3, but the Wii is fine, too. Oh, and multiplayer = 3 or more players. :P

Btw I already own:

Super Smash Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Little Big Planet
Cooking Mama
Borderlands

Super Monkey Ball series is great. I don't have any of the new games, only have Super Monkey Ball 2 for the Gamecube. It's old but occasionally when people ask to take it out even if they've never even heard of the series before, they never want to put it down.

There's one reason too, it's not the main game but the target-landing party game. I don't know what's on the newer games in the series but if they're fun then that's definitely worth considering.

PS3

Mod Nation Racers
Ressistance 2
Uncharted 2
Metal Gear Online

Those are the ones I reccommend the most.

Multiplayer, eh?

For the Wii, I'd recommend New Super Mario Bros. Wii, if you are into sports games then Mario Strikers Charged. While it isn't much of a multiplayer, it's extremely fun, and it has a P2 option (Super Mario Galaxy 2, I am talking about). Mario Party 8 pretty much screams multiplayer. If I think of any more, I'll be glad to tell you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)