Funniest Pokemon Stories

Way back when my younger brother's gold version was corrupted. Nothing bad happened, but all of his Pokemon had various letters in their names replaced with different ones and the ID numbers changed all over the place so he couldn't rename them. The two I remember most are Cnoblah(Snorlax), which we always pronounced and Mildank(Miltank). Mildank was an odd case since it not only got only one letter changed, but it was also the only Pokemon to get corrupted that was in the PC rather than the party.

Between ourselves Cnoblah was memetic, being overpowered as crap, being a Snorlax with Curse and Rest in Gen II and all.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
I remember, due my early days of playing firered, I thought everything worked like it does in anime. So, on my level 45 blastoise, I had tackle as I thought yeah it is heavy as shit, so it's tackle must hit hard af. Obviously I had water gun too because we all know how OP water gun is in anime.
Also on my alakazam I had flash, counter, kinesis and rest.

Ah, good old days!!(Fuck you anime)

Since i had no idea how to trade Exp between all of my Pokémon in Pokémon Gold when i was younger, guess what i did..
After i got the Red Scale, i traded it for the Exp Share, caught a pidgey, cloned it til i had 5 Pidgey holding 5 Exp Shares, took the Exp Shares from them, and gave them to my Pokémon.
I had no idea why i did that, but whenever i remember that, i start laughing for some reason..

Once i was playing pokemon shield training my pokemon,then all of a sudden in the bushes a SHINY Sigilyph.I take a deep breath and focused,then with some Crunches with my Hydreigon i catch it.Two days later i decide to do a link trade and trade my shiny i caught,i get a SHINY Abomasnow.Then out of the blue someone wants to give me a shiny Lunala,I spam A hoping i get it then it says communicating with other player so I start jumping up an down,and i can never trade it.

When I started playing SwSh, I had the problem of Joy-Con drift. It had made my character move even when I didn't touch the control stick.

After trying to breed competitive mons, I realized something so wack:

Joy-Con drift is secretly useful, considering it can make your character auto-move. Combine this with the wild area camera functions and I just found a way to make the game play itself regarding hatching eggs. (It's a bit slow, but I don't have to accompany the game anymore to make steps. Only to navigate certain menus)

I am shocked as to how I managed to actually find a use for Joy-Con drift.

I was playing diamond on my laptop at school and encountered a shiny starly right as my computer died and I started freaking out. Everyone around me rushed to get me a charger as soon as possible and it ended up still being there when I turned it back on.

I am shocked as to how I managed to actually find a use for Joy-Con drift.
Throwback to the days of playing xy and sticking a coin under the joystick to auto level with the day care

i caught a shiny zigzagoon
and then i bumped the cartridge

...oops.
Rip. Same feeling when I found a shiny machoke without carrying any pokeballs

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
So I kind of embarrassed myself to my mom. We go shopping every weekend to pick up the weekly groceries (I provide both the "muscle" pushing the cart home (we're uphill of the store) & also I pay for groceries (each of us handle paying for something in my house since we're all adults and mine is paying for groceries & other major purchases)). Last few times, being we're not in Summer which has been blazing out, we've been buying watermelon as it's sweet, wet, and refreshing. Well, this time we decided to instead buy two smaller melons: a cantaloupe and honeydew. I pronounced cantaloupe right, however I kept calling the Honeydew melon something else to my mom's confusion. It was then I realized I kept calling the Honeydew a "Hondew", you know, as in the Hondew Berry. :facepalm:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Not sure if funniest but this was pretty ridiculous so I'm going to post here anyway.

Before I begin I would like to say, if you are an Umbreon lover, I would not recommend getting too far involved in playing Emerald's Battle Frontier. You are probably going to hate the Pokemon afterwards. While this story has nothing to do with Umbreon, it does have something to do with one of the facilities it's in and a Pokemon serving a role similar to that of an average Umbreon. I'm not saying I hate Umbreon. I don't, but there are definitely reasons to after playing this.

Sometime while in High School I was playing Pokemon Emerald's Battle Factory. I played it quite often in bus rides. Experienced many great matches, many bad matches, some really bad matches (thanks Umbreon)... and then this specific match where both my opponent and I were out 2/3 of our Pokemon.

The opponent's last Pokemon was Ninetales
My last Pokemon was Golduck.

You would think Golduck had a 100% chance of beating Ninetales. Just OHKO it with Hydro Pump am I right? Well...

The Ninetales started off using Confuse Ray and Attract. Golduck hit itself, Golduck hit itself again, Golduck kept hitting itself, when it's not hitting itself it's infatuated. While Golduck keeps hitting itself from confusion, the opposing Ninetales is over here mocking it by hitting every single Iron Tail it used. It had Fire Blast but decided "nah screw that, i'm gonna win spamming my worst attack on this fool."

I could imagine the Ninetales over there living it up with this music above playing while hitting those Iron Tails and watching my Golduck destroy itself.

Then at one turn the Golduck was let free! It was finally able to avoid hitting itself from confusion and avoid infatuation! It was finally free to use an attack! It used Hydro Pump once... and missed...

Golduck continued to hit itself and eventually ended up fainting. It could not touch the Ninetales.

I took that L hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)