Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Under Used (Conclusion | Fully Playable! | Please read posts #1, #3 and #4 | Not open for submissions!)

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Sorry fot the short notice but

:swsh/milotic::swsh/clefairy:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Milotic / Clefairy
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Clefotic
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 52 / 70 / 100 / 100 / 58 [BST: 470] (+8 HP / +0 Atk / +7 Def / +20 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Marvel Guard = (Magic Guard + Marvel Scale)
Ability Description: Combine abilities
Yeah I don't think this one's balanced, it slipped by me yesterday. I'll have to veto it.[/hide]

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
LANDMALDO-THERIAN
:SWSH/landorus-therian::swsh/armaldo:
1616293712743.png
1616293722679.png

102 / 145 / 95 / 90 / 80 / 75
Sink or Swim - When switched in this pokemon lowers the foe(s)'s speed stat by one stage.

TENTOXYS-DEFENSE
:SWSH/deoxys-defense::swsh/tentacruel:
1616293923300.png
1616293931862.png

65 / 75 / 122 / 90 / 140 / 105
Downpour - If this Pokemon is the target of an opposing Pokemon's move, that move loses one additional PP and this Pokemon restores 1/16th of its maximum HP.

STRIKADOS-GALAR
:swsh/zebstrika::swsh/zapdos-galar:
1616294074667.png
1616294087507.png

93 / 123 / 84 / 82 / 86 / 108
Overclock - If this Pokémon's stats are lowered by the foe or is hit by an Electric type move, its Attack is raised sharply.

HOOPORANT
:swsh/hoopa::swsh/cramorant:
1616294241634.png
1616293923300.png

75 / 100 / 70 / 120 / 115 / 95
Magic Missile - Magician effects. If hit while holding an item, this Pokemon magically launches it at the attacker, damaging them for 25% of their max HP and applying any Fling effects of that item.

dna.png

Other than that, we have two metagame changes announcements, in regards to the abilities of
eternabat.png
and
grousle.png

eternabat.png

Eternabat's ability, in its current state, has simply proven to be a pain to code. As the Pokémon has succeeded really well despite its ability being uncoded, it's been agreed that changing its ability would not change its viability to a negative degree. Its new effect was suggested by its original submitter, G-Luke, and is now "Foe's targetting this Pokémon have their stat boosts counted as halved, rounded up (Pressure + Unaware)". This means that Pokémon who have a +1 or a +2 stat boost will count as +1, Pokémon who have a +3 or +4 boost will count as +2 and Pokémon who have a +5 or +6 will count as +3.

grousle.png

This case is a lot simpler. Grousle's ability has an effect that many considered both unnecessary andrather stretchy given its ability components of Drought + Lightning Rod, it being that the ability used to give Grousle immunity to Grass. Said immunity is now removed from the ability.

dna.png

Lastly, I have three announcements I'd liek to make.

The first is concerning Slate 8 (The slate right after this one). I usually want to let people be as free as possible with their submissions. However, in its current state, the metagame's offense to defense ratio is essentially 5:1, leaving it at a very tricky spot. Thus, during the next slate, only defensive fusions will be allowed to be submitted for the sake of balance

Second, we have plans for a Doubles variation of this metagame! FE DUU would by no means the focus of the mod, but rather a fun side meta that people can play. While its discouraged for people to sub exclusively with DUU in mind, a lot of fusions naturally will be good at both singles and doubles (and in some cases, better in doubles than in singles!). It has not yet been coded, but we will bring news to you as soon as possible

And to close these off, we are currently looking for Council applications. With the likelyhood of FE UU being the next PMOTS + the mod's recent growth, I fear the current council is rather too small. A Council Member would essentially be someone to help with managing the thread as well as making choices regarding the metagame's state. To apply for council, simply reach out to me either here or in my discord DMs. A Council Member should be someone who's active within this mod, active alongside the community, has a decent sense of balance and that can dedicate a little bit of time for this mod

With all of that said, we move on to discussion phase!

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Slate 7 In-depth Exhaustive Analysis
- mesflame and hitmonsect got robbed lol
- we still have 1 rock type lol

- lando maldo is pretty cool, can run band or scarf well and functions like a lando but with uturn stab and rspin at the cost of lower physical longevity

offensive pivot (Landmaldo-Therian) (M) @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Ability: Sink or Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off / Rapid Spin
- Stone Edge / Rapid Spin

suicide lead (Landmaldo-Therian) (M) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake / Explosion
- U-turn
- Rapid Spin / Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

- tentoxys-def is ok, seems weird but is v versatile
defensive (Tentoxys-Defense) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Downpour
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Recover
- 3 of: Sludge Bomb, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Scald, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Teleport

- strikados-galar is w/e
offensive (Strikados-Galar) @ Choice Scarf / Choice Band
Ability: overclock
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat / Thunderous Kick
- Blaze Kick
- U-turn

- what the hell does hooporant do
defensive? (Hooporant) @ Light Ball?
Ability: Magic Missile
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD? 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD?
Impish Nature
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Defog? Psychic? Toxic?

offensive?? (Hooporant) @ Light Ball?
Ability: Magic Missile
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe? 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe? 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD??
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald? Hydro Pump?
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot? Calm Mind?
- Roost? Ice Beam?

Bobsican

Powerscaler at heart
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Landmaldo-Therian @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 Def / 172 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
Thanks to its ability, it only needs 172 EVs on Speed and a boosting nature to outspeed the entire unboosted metagame, and it still does Lando things in general as we all know, it can even bring back the double dance set from Gen VI back into viability out of Rapid Spin being solid role compression.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Let me get my dumb thoughts out here

:landorus-therian: / :armaldo:
Landmaldo-T is a very interesting and cool addition. It is strong, decently bulky and kinda fast. It provides a lot of utility for a team in Stealth Rock, Defog, Rapid Spin, Knock Off and STAB U-Turn. It feels well on balance and offensive build due to its traits. Also, with a scarf it's the fastest Pokémon in the metagame, provided it gets the speed drop onto its opponent. The thing is, it can run an Adament nature and still outspeed everything except scarfers and Miemie and with a Scarf, only Scarf Miemie can outrun it by 2 points.
This thing will be great and a force to be reckon with.

Choice Scarfer
Landmaldo-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock / Defog / Toxic / Rapid Spin / Stone Edge / Explosion

Defensive Pivot
Landmaldo-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 240 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic / Rapid Spin / Defog
- Stealth Rock

Set-Up Sweeper
Ability: Sink and Swim
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 172 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

:deoxys-defense: / :tentacruel:
Tentoxys-D is similar to Landmaldo-T but in a way more defensive approach. It has a better defensive typing, stats, ability and instant recovery. It has every form of hazards except Sticky Webs, it has Taunt, Teleport, Knock Off, Rapid Spin for team support and utility. Calm Mind and Nasty Plot sets also work due to Pseudo-Leftovers, Recover, its typing and stats. Oh yeah, it's fast too. It has a really good speed tier, outspeeding Eternabat and tying with Lycanserker-D and Tapu Lop. It doesn't beat Lycanserker-D, but it's still really neat to know.

Special Wall / Hazard Setter
Tentoxys-Defense @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 SpD / 128 Spe
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss / Sludge Bomb / Ice Beam
- Spikes / Stealth Rock / Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Teleport

Bulky Calm Mind/Nasty Plot Sweeper
Tentoxys-Defense @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind / Nasty Plot
- Recover

:zebstrika: / :zapdos-galar:
This is my favorite new addition. Strikados-G is a threatening Pokémon to face. 108 base Speed, good bulk and 123 base Atk are great on its own, but the ability makes it better. Defiant is a good ability, but it's even better now due to an immunity that also provides the boost (which honestly doesn't matter that much since it's already resistent to electric). It has a great place on hyper offense teams that provide Sticky Web and/or screen support. I look forward to use it.

Choiced Attacker
Strikados-Galar @ Choice Scarf / Choice Band
Ability: Overclock
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Wild Charge
- U-turn
- Throat Chop

Set-Up Sweeper
Strikados-Galar @ Leftovers
Ability: Overclock
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Wild Charge
- Taunt
- Bulk Up

:hoopa: / :cramorant:
This is a weird one to me, but I think it'll be good. It has some good stats, an interesting and unique ability, which can be used very creatively, and good moves. It has some great utility and team support option (wow we have a lot of them in this slate, huh). Defog, Taunt and Thunder Wave are great options, however I think Specs or Nasty Plot are probaly the superior set, although Specs sets could loose their Specs. I honestly don't have much to add. I think it's gonna be a good mon and that's it.

Nasty Plot Sweeper
Hoopa @ Light Ball
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Surf
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

Choice Scarfer
Hoopa @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Surf
- Focus Blast
- Trick

Defensive Status Spreader
Hoopa @ Poison Barb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Roost

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Some set ideas that haven't been touched upon yet

Landmaldo-Therian (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock / Toxic / Rapid Spin / Explosion / Knock Off

Basically the apex U-turn user, forcing switches and then hitting with a 145 Atk Banded STAB pivot move. Even Tanette probably doesn't like this too much.

EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Jolly nature
- Smack Down
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off / Rapid Spin

Smack Down variant of the SD set mostly to shit on Corveot.

Tentoxys-Defense @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt / Psychic
- Ice Beam / Aura Sphere
- Calm Mind / Nasty Plot
- Agility

Really a meme set but can probably win some games on behalf of the element of surprise.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)