Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Under Used (Conclusion | Fully Playable! | Please read posts #1, #3 and #4 | Not open for submissions!)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Will skipping drops be an option for voting? Dead serious tbh, none of these things particularly seem good to me, (either for the metagame or in general) except one (and that's a solid 7/10) so let me talk about it.

1618721844739.png

Maroligatr-Alola is a pretty cool Wallbreaker. We already have a Water Ghost type, but the roles these Pokémon perform are vastly different from each other and would rarely overlap, if at all. The only other Water type wallbreakers are Kingtsar and offensive Toucosta, and I think it has enough differences to separate them from the two. I understand the worries about Poltergeist and Aqua Jet (it's best moves with no secondary effects) having Disable coded into it, but I don't even think this Pokémon will ever use Poltergeist seeing that it has Sheer Force boosted STAB Shadow Bone in its arsenal. Some major flaws is it being what I believe is the slowest Offensive Ghost type in a tier with plenty Ghosts and without packing Shadow Sneak to pick them off. Also the tier has recently been swamped with plenty of Dark types and Water type checks are stronger than ever, so it may have a bit of a harder time than it thinks in mindlessly spamming STABs. Even with these flaws, the raw power behind this Pokémon (102 Atk + SF if you losing track) makes for an interesting Wallbreaker and will surely be collecting my vote, as it's been my favorite new gen addition for awhile.

Maroligatr-Alola @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Terrorizer
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance / Dragon Dance
- Liquidation
- Shadow Bone / Poltergeist
- Ice Punch / Aqua Jet / Earthquake

Pick if you want to either break fat by itself (seriously, find what handles dual STAB + EQ with SD reliably) or be an interesting if not slightly slow DDance sweeper. Liquidation would be mandatory, and the choice between Shadow Bone and Poltergeist is less about power over Hax, and more about how worried you are about Beak Blast Toucasta being on the opposing side. Last slot goes for classic coverage for Grasses and Dragons, or priority to hit offense for SD, and EQ specifically nails Ferros and Volquag, who could probably annoy the hell out of it otherwise

My thoughts, ordered from favorite to least favorite

Maroligatr-Alola - Yeah idk, i just really like this thing. The 30% chance to disable on moves without secondary effects seems like a bit much, but I really like the concept.

Frozerade - seems quite strong, but not... overpowered, per se. I might honestly end up running it as a physical attacker, because technician triple axel is something that really didn't need to exist.

Rotopex-Frost - Hot take: Pex fusions with merciless > Pex fusions with regenerator. Yes, regen is super strong, but in most cases that's a problem. I like this fusion, even if it murders my poor child flygalge.

Eeluk - look, I know it overlaps with slowton, but the design is cool and its interesting to see sticky hold used here.

Supermuk - I like this one a lot. Gaining the effect of the enemy's item without stealing it is a neat concept, and I'd say its stats and movepool are definitely good enough to make this fusion decent on their own.

Jelluk - When does its ability actually trigger? If it outspeeds some of the slower non-passive walls, then it could definitely be worth running.

Toxisharp - Ability seems hard to use effectively. What pokemon even run water type moves? all i can think of are kingtsar and ferros.]

Glacord - Yeah I dont like it very much at all.

Noivaria - Extremely underwhelming. Seems like one of those fusions created specifically for the mega, and since the mega is banned, it isn't very good at all.

Aquapod - ...why does this thing have +1 priority flip turn? This thing seems absolutely broken, and fortunately everyone else seems to agree.

My thoughts overall: Oops, all Muk! This drop slate has some really cool stuff, and then theres aquapod. Dear god why does aquapod exist.

PSA: PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR AQUAPOD, THERE IS NO WAY PRIORITY PIVOT MOVES COULD BE ANYTHING BUT UNHEALTHY FOR THE META.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Alright, we don't usually do this, but the council has decided to give a nerf mid-slate due to people's concerns.

1618770053776.png

Bubble Slip - Cannot be burned, takes halved damage from Fire moves. Using a Water-Type move causes the user to switch out to an ally of choice after the foe moves.

What this means is that even when using Aqua Jet, Aquapod will only switch out after its target makes its move. This was chosen due to priority pivotting combined with slow pivotting made it an immense mommentum grabber to unhealthy extents.

So if you've been on the mod for a while you'll remember that in Slate 5, we had two rather strong fusions be drop canditates and had them re-rolled. The reason why we are not doing the same here is because the nerf is rather easy of a change and is an ability nerf. With Lunatic and Cargolure, they either would need an entirely reworked ability (Lunatic), had access to Shell Smash that can't be worked around (Cargolure) or had some worrysome stats (Both).

Aquapod's case is a lot simpler to handle thus it didn't really need to be re-rolled.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
:eelektross:Eeluk:muk: - "what if big weakness no weakness?" that aside the curse sets sound cool ok
:marowak-alola:Maroligatr-Alola:feraligatr:- seems kinda cool ok
:noivern:Noivaria:altaria:- we have noicity and miemie. no
:araquanid:Aquapod:golisopod:- we got enough pivot spam ty. no
:jellicent:Jelluk:muk:- "i will now flinch with my 61 base speed" otherwise what does it do no
:rotom-frost:Rotopex-Frost:toxapex:- that is way too many effects for one ability. also what it do tho. no
:froslass:Frozerade:roserade:- tech doesnt do much for this, but we kinda need a fast spikes lead so ok
:toxicroak:Toxisharp:bisharp:- scald punishing is kinda cool, but like garbodude is this but beter no
:glaceon:Glacord:wailord:- what it do tho. no
:gourgeist:Supermuk:muk:- super overrated, still dont know what this does no

:marowak-alola: / :feraligatr:
:araquanid: / :golisopod:
:froslass: / :roserade:
:gourgeist: / :muk:

The only comment i'll say is that even though i can see why voting for Eeluk over Supermuk is appealing i see more utility on the later, if the main issue you see is the typing, as you can see many are already voting for Frozerade in the hopes of a retype.

1618956908935.png 1618956877418.png
Kyurem-Complete
Dragon Ice
Ability: Ideals & Truths
- Filled with both Ideals and Truths. This pokemon's moves and their effects ignore the abilities and immunities granted solely from typing of other other pokemon.

HP 125_____Atk 145
Def 95_____ SpA 145
SpD 95_____Spe 95
_____BST 700
Height: 11'10" or 3.6 m
Weight: 325.0 kg
Battle Cry: Kyurem
Animated Tail Color: Purple
Sets: Fast Physical Sweeper, Fast Special Sweeper, Fast Bulky Support, etc

Moves
Physical - Thunder Fang, Zen Headbutt, Slash, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Bolt Strike, Fire Fang, Endeavor, Ice Fang, Freeze Shock, Thunder Punch, Fly, Giga Impact, Rock Slide, Steel Wing, Facade, Rock Tomb, Payback, Fling, Shadow Claw, Brutal Swing, Breaking Swipe, Stone Edge, Wild Charge, Body Press, Flare Blitz, Heat Crash, Icicle Spear, Iron Head, Dual Wingbeat, Scale Shot, Cut, Dragon Tail, Rock Smash, Strength, Icicle Crash, Fusion Bolt
Special - Dragon Breath, Ancient Power, Thunderbolt, Hyper Voice, Thunder, Extrasensory, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Fusion Flare, Fire Blast, Blue Flare, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Sheer Cold, Ice Burn, Hyper Beam, Snore, Swift, Weather Ball, Round, Volt Switch, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Electro Ball, Solar Beam, Mystical Fire, Heat Wave, Overheat, Glacitate, Icy Wind, Draco Meteor, Rising Voltage, Charge Beam, Echoed Voice, Shockwave, Scorching Sands, Incinerate, Ember, Fusion Flare
Status - Noble Roar, Imprison, Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, Rest, Protect, Rain Dance, Helping Hand, Substitute, Endure, Sleep Talk, Dragon Dance, Confide, Defog, Double Team, Haze, Hone Claws, Laser Focus, Magnet Rise, Roost, Swagger, Tailwind, Toxic, Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, Hail, Scary Face, Roar

Strikethrough Moves are moves that pre-fusion pokemon can access but are not accessed in fusion form
Italic Moves are moves that are signature moves

1618955511517.png1618955529635.png
Kyurem-Eternal
Dragon Ice
Abiltity: Overwhelming Pressure
- All moves that the foe uses lose an additional PP.

HP 132_____Atk 107
Def 92_____SpA 137
SpD 92_____Spe 112
_____BST 672
Height: 45'10" or 13.97 m
Weight: 637.5 kg

Sets: Fast Special Sweeper, Fast Bulky Support, Bulky Special Sweeper, Bulky, Specially Defensive, etc

Moves
Physical - Slash, Endeavor, Outrage, Fly, Giga Impact, Rock Slide, Steel Wing, Facade, Rock Tomb, Icicle Spear, Payback, Fling, Shadow Claw, Brutal Swing, Breaking Swipe, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Body Press, Dual Wingbeat, Scale Shot, Dragon Tail, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Ice Fang, Poison Tail, Cross Poison, Assurance, Poison Jab, Poison Fang
Special - Draco Meteor, Meteor Beam, Sludge Wave, Flash Cannon, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Round, Venoshock, Snore, Solar Beam, Hyper Beam, Eternabeam, Dynamax Cannon, Echoed Voice, Focus Blast, Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Psychic, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Weather Ball, Swift, Icy Wind, Sheer Cold, Glaciate, Dragon Breath, Ancient Power, Freeze-Dry, Confusion
Status - Noble Roar, Scary Face, Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, Rest, Protect, Hail, Helping Hand, Substitute, Sleep Talk, Endure, Dragon Dance, Confide, Double Team, Hone Claws, Laser Focus, Roost, Swagger, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Agility, Cosmic Power, Recover, Refresh, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Spikes, Roar

Strikethrough Moves are moves that pre-fusion pokemon can access but are not accessed in fusion form

View attachment 334319 View attachment 334318
Kyurem-Complete
Dragon Ice
- Filled with both Ideals and Truths. This pokemon's moves and their effects ignore the abilities and immunities granted solely from typing of other other pokemon.

HP 125eeeeeAtk 145
Def 95eeeee SpA 145
SpD 95eeeeeSpe 95
eeeeeBST 700

Moves
Physical - Thunder Fang, Zen Headbutt, Slash, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Bolt Strike, Fire Fang, Endeavor, Ice Fang, Freeze Shock, Thunder Punch, Fly, Giga Impact, Rock Slide, Steel Wing, Facade, Rock Tomb, Payback, Fling, Shadow Claw, Brutal Swing, Breaking Swipe, Stone Edge, Wild Charge, Body Press, Flare Blitz, Heat Crash, Icicle Spear, Iron Head, Dual Wingbeat, Scale Shot, Cut, Dragon Tail, Rock Smash, Strength, Icicle Crash, Fusion Bolt
Special - Dragon Breath, Ancient Power, Thunderbolt, Hyper Voice, Thunder, Extrasensory, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Fusion Flare, Fire Blast, Blue Flare, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Sheer Cold, Ice Burn, Hyper Beam, Snore, Swift, Weather Ball, Round, Volt Switch, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Electro Ball, Solar Beam, Mystical Fire, Heat Wave, Overheat, Glacitate, Icy Wind, Draco Meteor, Rising Voltage, Charge Beam, Echoed Voice, Shockwave, Scorching Sands, Incinerate, Ember, Fusion Flare
Status - Noble Roar, Imprison, Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, Rest, Protect, Rain Dance, Helping Hand, Substitute, Endure, Sleep Talk, Dragon Dance, Confide, Defog, Double Team, Haze, Hone Claws, Laser Focus, Magnet Rise, Roost, Swagger, Tailwind, Toxic, Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, Hail, Scary Face, Roar

View attachment 334310View attachment 334311
Kyurem-Eternal
Dragon Ice

HP 132eeeeeeAtk 107
Def 92eeeeeeSpA 137
SpD 92eeeeeSpe 112
eeeeBST 672

Sets: Fast Special Sweeper, Fast Bulky Support, Bulky Special Sweeper, Bulky, Specially Defensive, etc

Moves
Physical - Slash, Endeavor, Outrage, Fly, Giga Impact, Rock Slide, Steel Wing, Facade, Rock Tomb, Icicle Spear, Payback, Fling, Shadow Claw, Brutal Swing, Breaking Swipe, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Body Press, Dual Wingbeat, Scale Shot, Dragon Tail, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Ice Fang, Poison Tail, Cross Poison, Assurance, Poison Jab, Poison Fang
Special - Draco Meteor, Meteor Beam, Sludge Wave, Flash Cannon, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Round, Venoshock, Snore, Solar Beam, Hyper Beam, Eternabeam, Dynamax Cannon, Echoed Voice, Focus Blast, Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Psychic, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Weather Ball, Swift, Icy Wind, Sheer Cold, Glaciate, Dragon Breath, Ancient Power, Freeze-Dry, Confusion
Status - Noble Roar, Scary Face, Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, Rest, Protect, Hail, Helping Hand, Substitute, Sleep Talk, Endure, Dragon Dance, Confide, Double Team, Hone Claws, Laser Focus, Roost, Swagger, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Agility, Cosmic Power, Recover, Refresh, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Spikes, Roar

Hey there, glad to see that you're interested in the mod. We are currently not in the submission phase at this time. If you are interested I recommend reading over the first few posts because there are resources there that can help you out. Also when submitting fusions please do try and keep them balanced instead of making them overpowered. We really are trying to make a balanced meta here, and as such overpowered fusions don't really have a place in the mod.

View attachment 334319 View attachment 334318
Kyurem-Complete
Dragon Ice

HP 125eeeeeAtk 145
Def 95eeeee SpA 145
SpD 95eeeeeSpe 95
eeeeeBST 700

Moves

View attachment 334310View attachment 334311
Kyurem-Eternal
Dragon Ice

HP 132eeeeeeAtk 107
Def 92eeeeeeSpA 137
SpD 92eeeeeSpe 112
eeeeBST 672

Moves

Yo, we are in a drop phase. Please vote for the fusions put. And for updates if you have discord you can join the server or read Aquas post

Hey there, glad to see that you're interested in the mod. We are currently not in the submission phase at this time. If you are interested I recommend reading over the first few posts because there are resources there that can help you out. Also when submitting fusions please do try and keep them balanced instead of making them overpowered. We really are trying to make a balanced meta here, and as such overpowered fusions don't really have a place in the mod.
I'm just posting them to edit them for later anyway, I need to decrease their bst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)