Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Under Used (Conclusion | Fully Playable! | Please read posts #1, #3 and #4 | Not open for submissions!)

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Wow I know FE has a history of being run by incompetent people who disregard Pokemon mechanics for asspulls and rig voting, but damn, I thought we were past that.
I kinda expected my Bulu/Lanturn fusion to get 0 votes anyway, but to disqualify it? Jesus Christ. And for what reason?

Earthquake, Magnitude and Bulldoze are mentioned in the code of Grassy Terrain (literally called "WEAKENED MOVES", wonder why the ability would be strong against them). The effect comes from the terrain, not from the moves (the opposite of Drought/Solar Beam).
I'm pretty sure the code reason was just an excuse created to disregard my previous Grousle suggestion anyway. Noicity's ability is STILL in the doc as "Spread moves" but the code of Telepathy doesn't match the code of Spread moves (moves affected by Wide Guard) at all (neither does the code of Punk Rock).

Coding my fusion's ability would be easy because Damp exists. Coding would also not create custom taglines for moves, because Damp exists and works without them.

Earthquake, Magnitude and Bulldoze are mentioned in the description of Grassy Terrain. This includes the Smogon page. It's not "overcomplicated" it's a commonly known effect and part of the reason Tapu Bulu and Rillaboom are viable, even if a small one (it's mentioned in one of Bulu's set details).

It's also not hard to understand because it can easily be displayed on the teambuilder. Anyone who can read is able to understand it.
View attachment 327450

This time it's not "a pointless addition" like the change I suggested to Grousle, because the fusion I made is neutral to Ground, Earthquake is a very common move and it's a defensive fusion. Hell, I could've made it weak to Ground, and the ability would be a great addition to the fusion's viability, and I'm sure it would still have been disqualified.

Since you insisted last time we argued that "there isn't a single immunity ability that relates to specific moves" (bruh moment) and then changed to "move immunities have no precedent because there's 1 move-based immunity ability compared to 30 type-based immunity abilities" I went and checked...

1. Damp ("Explosive" moves)
2. Bulletproof (Bullet and bomb moves)
3. Soundproof (Sound moves)
4. Levitate (Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web)
5. Sturdy (OHKO moves)
6. Magic Bounce ("Negative" Status moves - the list is on Bulbapedia)
7. Oblivious (Taunt, Captivate)
8. Telepathy (Moves from teammates)
9. Dazzling (Priority moves)
10. Queenly Majesty (Priority moves)

1. Dry Skin (Fire moves)
2. Flash Fire (Fire moves)
3. Levitate (Ground moves)
4. Wonder Guard (super-effective moves)
5. Lightning Rod (Electric moves)
6. Motor Drive (Electric moves)
7. Sap Sipper (Grass moves)
8. Storm Drain (Water moves)
9. Volt Absorb (Electric moves)
10. Water Absorb (Water moves)

Literally the same amount. Pokemon thinks both are heckin' valid. Precedent set for move immunities in abilities.

This time there's no ambiguity of "other moves affected" like how Drought technically affects Fire-type moves, Water-type moves, Solar Beam, Solar Blade AND Weather Ball (the reason my Grousle suggestion wasn't "objective" or "clear" enough). There's no Water-type equivalent being affected here, so absolutely no ambiguity. My fusion's ability affects what Grassy Surge affects. Plain and simple.

This time there's no weird interactions like my Grousle suggestion being immune to Ice-type or Water-type Weather Ball in Hail or Rain - it's just Earthquake, Magnitude and Bulldoze. Nature Power is missing from the ability because Nature Power isn't mentioned in Grassy Terrain, the effect comes from the move rather than the terrain (same as Drought/Solar Beam). My fusion's ability affects what Grassy Surge affects. Plain and simple.

And this time I'm not arguing for no reason, you literally disqualified my valid, balanced sub with no reason given. And no, saying "you need to remove them" is not giving a reason. Thinking an effect is not "interesting or compelling" is also not a reason to disqualify a fusion. It's a reason to not vote for them.
Fusion's allowed back in, upon revision it's fine, and the council apologises for the disqualification, but tone down your attitude. While you have a fair point of the ability directly interacting with those 3 moves, the way you go about it in this post is rather toxic and we would prefer it if it wasn't so aggressive.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Winners!

BRONTUN
:swsh/bronzong::swsh/appletun:
1617160765988.png
1617160773675.png

90 / 90 / 115 / 90 / 115 / 31
Fat Proof - Effects of Thick Fat and Heatproof.

MESFLAME
:swsh/mesprit::swsh/talonflame:
1617160923130.png
1617160928565.png

95 / 95 / 95 / 95 / 95 / 104
Leviflame - Effects of Levitate and Flame Body.

THORNBRO-GALAR
:swsh/ferrothorn::swsh/slowbro-galar:

95 / 99 / 125 / 80 / 105 / 25
Prophylaxis - This Pokemon restores 1/3 of its maximum HP, rounded down, if any opposing Pokemon switches in and has an attack that is super effective on this Pokemon, or an OHKO move.

GLIDOL
:swsh/gliscor::swsh/claydol:

77 / 94 / 124 / 57 / 97 / 94
Feel No Pain - If this Pokemon is poisoned, it restores 1/8 of its maximum HP, rounded down, at the end of each turn instead of losing HP. Immunity to Poison-type attacks.

PINCURCHITAR
:swsh/pincurchin::swsh/tyranitar:

94 / 117 / 102 / 103 / 102 / 38
Erosion - Effects of Sand Stream and Lightning Rod.

MEGA PINCURCHITAR
:pincurchin::tyranitar-mega:

94 / 147 / 142 / 103 / 122 / 48
Sand Stream

SNORTINE
:swsh/snorlax::swsh/mantine:

130 / 85 / 70 / 85 / 130 / 51
Status Absorbtion - Immune to Burn and Poison. If gaining this ability while having one of those status, cures it.

FLYGALGE
:swsh/flygon::swsh/dragalge:
1617160765988.png

92 / 87 / 103 / 88 / 103 / 72
Levitability - Effects of Levitate and Adaptability.

dna.png

With all that settled, I have a very important announcement to make. Fusion Evolution Under Used has been nominated for Pet Mod of the Season! What this means is that for the next 3 months, the mod will be playable on Showdown's main server! I am currently working on a post to aid newcomerson how to make appropriate subs as well.

With that out of the way, let the discussion phase begin!

:bronzong: / :appletun: : I made this thing originally with thick fat and levitate ... and then I swapped out levitate for heatproof. In hindsight I might have made the wrong decision here and probably should have swapped out thick fat. Anyway some people are talking about calm mind on this thing and yeah I can see calm mind sets being used a lot on this. That said I guess if doubles ever become a thing for this mod we have a trick room setter primed up and ready to go.

:mesprit: / :talonflame: : This thing is gonna be used a lot simply due to how much it can do. This is a jack of all trades mon that will get tons of sets and yeah I can see why this was tied for the number one spot hands down.

:ferrothorn: / :slowbro-galar: : I don't get this thing. As a bulky grass type with a regen like ability it is going to compete a lot with Tanette. Meanwhile in the hazards department I think Tentoxys-Defense has it beat since it has all of the hazards that this thing has plus toxic spikes and rapid spin. I really do not see the appeal to this at all.

:gliscor: / :claydol: : Now this I can get behind. Like yeah it's just a mildly better gliscor, but you know what I like that. It does what gliscor does and really do you need anything else?

:tyranitar: / :pincurchin: : Behold the first weather setter in the meta and it has a butt face. Honestly though I like this addition a lot. I do think weather setters help the meta in some ways, and you know I bet it's gonna be nice for mega Chomplim to get to use its ability now. Again if we ever get doubles for this I can see this being a staple.

:snorlax: / :mantine: Okay before I go into my thoughts about it, I just wanna point out that I think the design is really cute. Outside of that I do like this as a blanket special wall of sorts. STAB Scald is always nice to have as is Roost. Its ability is simple and preventing that damage over time from toxic is just nice. Overall I think this is going to be somewhat common, but given that grousle, noitricity, and slowton are the big electric hitters around here that might hamper its usage a bit.

:flygon: / :dragalge: : Ahh yes the Grousle stopper. For that alone it's gonna be pretty common Also you know dragon/poison is just a pretty good type combo and by no means am I saying that because my two favorite types are dragon and poison. Like most things though it has to watch out for manicuno so maybe bring a mesflame along if you wanna use this.

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
Thoughts:

:bronzong::appletun:
I’m not a fan of this one, it’s stupidly optimized and has a surprising lack of passivity. It beats a LOT of mons, but it doesn’t do well vs the big 3 of Manicuno (gets Focus Blasted), Grousle (Ground weak), or Slowton (slower, gets Volted on and just loses momentum), meaning that it only makes them more valuable while pushing back less dominant breakers. Oh, and it also has Calm Mind, so that’s not very fun.

:mesprit::talonflame:
THE MANICUNO CHECK IS HERE!!! :birbsmart:

:ferrothorn::slowbro-galar:
Annoys physical attackers with pseudo-regen, with the typing and movepool helping to set it apart from Tanette, and especially allowing it to deal with the Steels and Poisons that break Tan to set hazards on the switch. This can also be forced into infinites by Regenspam teams if it’s your last mon oh boy

:gliscor::claydol:
Didn’t realize Gliscor got Rapid Spin and higher special bulk in gen 8, but ig it makes more sense than shit like Defog Conk. Anyways, glad to see Gliscor get in, I was sad when it was dexited.

:pincurchin::tyranitar:
Seems wack, TTar with recovery is kinda scary but Electric/Rock’s kinda bad and it doesn’t get Volt Switch so we’re all good. Notably shits on standard Slowton which is huge, though the funny EQ set still exists. Should play a lot more defensively than TTar with Spikes and whatnot, though if you want the vanilla TTar experience you can try to use the mega ig.

:snorlax::mantine:
A bulky Water that is obnoxiously fat specially but weak physically and somewhat passive, though it does carry the threat of Scald. I feel like I’d rather use SpDef Ferros in a vacuum, but this thing definitely has a niche thanks to the Fire resist, lack of a Ground weakness, and Defog. I lowkey kind of hate it because annoying blanket mon but I don’t think it’s a bad addition.

:flygon::dragalge:
I replaced my self vote with this mon at the last second (RIP Latiapple) due to the lack of a leading Grousle answer and I have no regrets. Neat mon, has some great defensive utility with its typing, ability, and bulk, but also has Adaptability Draco alongside Poison STAB for Fairies, so don’t underestimate this mon’s damage output.

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
brontun: wow awesome another defensive steel. really dont like how it just instawins against like 11 fusions just by virtue of its typing and ability. whyd you guys vote for this?

Brontun @ Leftovers
Ability: fatproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Iron Head / Flash Cannon / Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Stealth Rock

mesflame: IT'S IN. im biased but i think it is extremely cool. except the fact that APPLESTEEL IS IN AND ADDS YET ANOTHER COUNTER TO IT FOR LIKE 0 REASON.

Offensive (Mesflame) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Leviflame
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock / Psychic
- Nasty Plot / Stealth Rock / Knock Off? / Calm Mind? / U-Turn?
- Roost

Defensive (Mesflame) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 248 HP / 128 SpD / 132 Spe or 248 HP / 128 Def / 132 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp / Stealth Rock / Defog / Knock Off
- Roost
- U-turn / Stealth Rock / Defog / Knock Off

SECRET TECH (Mesflame) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance
- Roost

thornbro: its really just there. yeah.
Defensive (Thornbro) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Prophylaxis
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Knock Off / Body Press
- Spikes / Stealth Rock
- Slack Off

glidol: gliscor. always an awesome addition to a meta.
Utility (Glidol) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Feel No Pain
EVs: 244 HP / 48 SpD / 216 Spe (note: this is highly customizable - this outspeeds max speed yacian, but you can also make it outspeed garbo, +speeed/neutral grousle, even)
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Stealth Rock / Rapid Spin
- Roost / Protect?
- U-turn / Teleport / Rapid Spin / Trick?

Offensive (Glidol) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 160 SpD / 104 Spe (im unsure of this, it outspeeds landomaldo rn but it probably beats it even if it moves after. i dont really know whats the best speed tier to hit, if theres any. it might even be ok to run minimal speed just to maximize bulk.)
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Facade / Smack Down / Knock Off?
- Roost
- Swords Dance / Taunt

pincurchitar(-mega): p cool ig, fat as hell weather setter is nice
Pincurchitar @ Leftovers / Smooth Rock / Tyranitarite
Ability: Erosion
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature (might want to use 0 speed if more slow weather setters pop up)
- Rock Slide / Zing Zap
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Stealth Rock / Spikes

snortine: uhhhhh seems mediocre. being a special water wall in a special electric-infested meta is definitely not ideal. in practice you only really beat like specs pigapult, bat, arctres and hooparant.
Snortine @ Leftovers
Ability: Status Absorption
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Haze / Defog
- Roost
- Toxic

flygalge: seems interesting, adapt helps it not be that passive and grousle counters always welcome.
Flygalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitatability
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sludge Bomb / Defog / Flamethrower?
- Draco Meteor / Dragon Tail?
- Roost
- U-turn

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Some thought

:bronzong::appletun:
Very solid Pokémon, offers a ton of role compression to most builds by virtue of its great defensive typing and various utility options. It is definitely a centralizing Pokémon, but this isn't something that is necessarily bad, it means you can use it to blanket check a big chunk of mons, leaving your five other slots to be more versatile. Between SR utility or CM, it's a fair shake to think this Pokémon is up top with the greats.
I'm also kinda glad RODG didn't go with the initial plan of Levitate + Thick Fat, as that would have made this Pokémon SIGNIFICANTLY harder to break. There aren't any notable 2HKOes that are turned into 3HKOes from stacking Heatproof x Thick Fat that I recall (correct me on that if I am wrong), so while it's objectively better at eating Fire type hits, the difference may not matter that much long game. Getting a whole ass immunity from a weakness on a mon like this however is scary though, so I am glad we got through that.

TL;DR a very solid Pokémon, one that hopefully impacts teambuilding in a positive light. Run EQ on non CM sets

:mesprit: :talonflame:
First impressions, not very impressed. I'm glad we got our first real Manicuno-Galar counter, but not so sure about the jack of all trades lob that it's getting. Outside of it's defensive utility set, not really seeing what else it does to give it that jack of all trades name. Nasty Plot is just worse Arctres, thanks to that thing actually having means to get by most of the Fire resists in the meta right now, as well as higher offenses. It's most certainly not gonna be physical. So it's best bets are either a cool offensive pivot tech set with boots or even Scarf or a variation of its utility set (the real JoaT here) with its quarter dozen random options (knock, uturn, rocks, defog, wisp to say a few)

TL;DR won't find a better Manicuno-Galar counter anywhere else, probably find a better mon outside of that role everywhere else.

:ferrothorn: :slowbro-galar:
Definitely a more niche defensive Pokémon than the rest here, occupyjng the small but not insignificant niche of "physically bulky Grass that beats the 2 best breakers rn (kinda)". I think it stone cold walls Garborude (no Poison chance!), and while should not be your definitive CatDog counter, it does beat it in a 1v1 and should be able to hold it off long term most of the time. Outside of that though, it's pretty eh. I always say a Grass with no Ground resist is usually a liability, but we know how well Amonguss works whenever it gets a week or so of popularity.

TL;DR Tentaoxys x Tanette but isn't as splashable as both.

:gliscor: :claydol:
This thing is amazing imo. It's better Gliscor, and has incredible utility. It's random Poison immunity is also very cool here. It's probably the best physical wall we have in the meta, and puts a lot of pressure on Fighting and Ground type attackers to perform. I actually think Corveot is a better pick for Stall, as it has a better typing + better Pressure, but Glisdol can have an iron clench on balance and BO (for stallbreaker sets). Also, Trick Poison Orb.

TL;DR Super Gliscor is a top tier mon and I look forward to using it.

:pincurchin: :tyranitar:
Honestly I do not have much thoughts here. Electric immunity is always great to have, and it beats 2 out of the big 3 Electric types very handily. It also has hazards. Honestly I am most interested that it adds a Sand setter to the tier. Weather (and Terrains) are always an interesting avenue for metagames to explore and this particular one has good potential. It also has a mega.

TL;DR Zappy Counter that also brings its own playstyle. Very nice.

:snorlax: :mantine:
Mixed thoughts on this boy. On one hand, this is a very bulky lad, and being a catch all special wall is very cool. On the other hand, pretty much all of the major special attackers currently in the tier don't actually care about this mon very much. Even Manicuno-Galar can simply run Psyshock to bypass this Pokémon (it probably takes less from Freeze Dry if fully invested). Also not usually a fan of passive Pokémon, but Defog, and potential Curse user likely helps it in this regard.

TL;DR Bestest Special Wall in the meta until you meet the wallbreakers that run it.

:flygon: :dragalge:
I like this mon. I actually didn't know this existed, but I am glad It got in. It absolutely steamrolls Grousle, and the Adaptability component of its ability (absolutely garbage ability name.) ensures that it's never a truly passive part of a team. It has Defog, Toxic Spikes, and pivoting, so it can screw around with niche utility here. Levitate dodging Spikes is always a plus, but not being able to absorb Toxic Spikes actually sucks. Pairs very nicely with Zama Shield though, which is great.

TL;DR Good Pokémon, Great Grousle foil.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
These are some really additions.

:bronzong: / :appletun:
Brontun is really fucking fat. Dragon/Steel is a very great typing and it gets rid of to neutral typings with its ability. It is also not that passive, since it has Apple Acid and good STABs, but I think you would rather run a utility set, because it has some really great options in Trick Room, Leech Seed and Stealth Rock. Overall, this is going to be one the best Pokémon in the Meta.

Brontun @ Leftovers
Ability: Fat Proof
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Leech Seed

:mesprit: / :talonflame:
Versatility is the name of the game with Mesflame. I really love this thing, ngl. It has good all around stats and, like I said, a really good movepool. Leviflame is also a good ability, removing a weakness and punishing U-Turn + Knock Off (it doesn't want to eat any of those attacks, but it's still nice to have)
It competes with Arctres-G, which really sucks, since Arctres has better stats and typing, but Mesflame has a wider coverage, Stealth Rock, Defog and a better recovery move. It'll definitively find a place in the meta.

Mesflame @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog

Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot

Impish Nature
- Fire Punch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

:ferrothorn: / :slowbro-galar:
I honestly don't get what's it is supposed to do. I mean it's ability is cool and it has many moves to use, but like for its ability to activate, you have to switch in on a Pokémon with a super effective move. No thank you. I still think it's going to be used due to its great bulk and moves, but it's in this weird case where it's an odd mixture of Tanette and Tentoxys-D.

Thornbro-Galar @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave

Thornbro-Galar @ Black Sludge
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Slack Off
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

:gliscor: / :claydol:
Glidol is a very cool addition. Flying/Ground is a very useful typing and it has amazing utility moves in Stealth Rock, Teleport, Defog, Taunt, Toxic, Knock Off and Rapid Spin. It also has the ability to run an offensive set and even a set with Trick and Toxic, which earl mentioned in his post. I look forwar in using this mon.

Glisdol @ Toxic Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Glisdol @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Roost
- Teleport

:pincurchin: / :tyranitar:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the first ever fusion of FEUU that summons weather. I really love this thing. It was good stats in everything except speed, which it honestly doesn't need. Sandstorm nullifies Leftovers or wears down an opponent who doesn't have them, while proving a nice 50% boost to that Special Defense. Honestly a really cool Pokémon with great coverage and utility moves.

Pincurchitar @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Zing Zap
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock

Pincurchitar @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Rock Blast
- Scald
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Pincurchitar @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Discharge
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Recover

:pincurchin: / :tyranitar-mega:
Same as its base form, with the lost of the electric immunity. The immunity isn't that useful but the Special Attack boost could be nice. However it's still great. More bulk and attacking prowess with less awful speed. There isn't much to add, so it's a fine Mega.

Pincurchitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
Careful Nature
- Rock Blast
- Zing Zap
- Curse
- Recover

Pincurchitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
Calm Nature
- Discharge
- Ice Beam
- Spikes
- Recover

:snorlax: / :mantine:
Damn boy, he thicc. This thing is nuts. Not only does it have immense bulk, not only does it have Roost, not only does it have status immunity, not only does it have Curse to set up, not only does it have a way of beating set-up sweepers, but it also has a fantastic design and amazing mini sprite. I love it. Probably my favourite addition, due to its defensive capabilities and versatility it can provide. Also, it's design.

Snortine @ Leftovers
Ability: Status Absorbtion
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Roost
- Toxic

Snortine @ Leftovers
Ability: Status Absorbtion
Sassy Nature
- Liquidation
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Roost

:flygon: / :dragalge:
It has a pretty great typing and ability with very useful moves. Compared to other submissions, its stat might seem a bit lack luster (?). Anyways, it'll have niche as a nice offensive pivot or DD sweeper. It has good coverage, recovery and utility moves yet again (we have a lot of these this slate). I look forward to it, as I do with all the subs, tbf.

Flygalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitability
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- U-turn
- Roost
- Stealth Rock

Flygalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitability
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
While I may be quitting smogon, the council has asked me to make one last post.

We have unanimously decided to add 3 new pokemon to the metagame:

MANICUNO

107 / 122 / 77 / 82 / 90 / 90
Clipped Wings - If this Pokemon is the target of an opposing Pokemon's attack with a secondary effect, that attack deals 1.3x damage and has its secondary effect removed.

First of the bunch is Manicuno! You may remember this guy from last slate. He's back, now with some revisions. Tapler insisted that the wildly-broken ability be heavily nerfed, and nerf it we did! While you may think it's straight-up bad now, it still ignores secondary effects! Take that, Thunderbolt!

MANICUNO AGAIN!

97 / 112 / 77 / 82 / 90 / 110
Poultry Power - This Pokemon's Attack is 1.875x, but it can only select the first move it executes. This Pokemon takes no damage from special attacks.

Next up we have Manicuno Again! This addition is the catch-all solution to all of the special attackers running rampant in the metagame right now. While Poultry Power used to be active only under hail, council decided that it would be too weak, especially with no hail setter, so we removed that part. This Pokemon is held back by a 4x Stealth Rock weakness and a very subpar special attack. I hope you guys enjoy playing around with this frozen ape (bird)!

MANICUNO AGAIN?????

105 / 112 / 80 / 90 / 80 / 101

Avian Apotheosis - If this Pokemon has a stat lowered or is below 50% max HP, it enters Zen Mode. This Pokemon's special attack is raised by 2 stages while in Zen Mode.

We always felt that FEUU lacked form-changing Pokemon, so we have decided to add Manicuno AGAIN????? to the metagame. While it may seem mediocre, please reserve your judgement for the zen mode:
MANICUNO AGAIN?????-ZEN

105 / 24 / 155 / 420 / 155 / 58
Avian Apotheosis - If this Pokemon has a stat lowered or is below 50% max HP, it enters Zen Mode. This Pokemon's special attack is raised by 2 stages while in Zen Mode.

Now this is Pokemon battling! An eye-catching 420 special attack, great natural bulk, and a doubled Special Attack stat make this particular bird (ape) well suited to take on the metagame's best, like Dusking and Silvino-Bug! Now, some of you may be asking "wait, how did you get those stats? That doesn't follow the rules!", well, we make the rules. Deal with it. But for the sake of transparency, here's the math:
Attack: Simple, it's just the stat divided by 4.666666.
Defense/Special Defense: Simply subtract 5 points from the stat, double it, and then add the 5 back in. Makes a lot more sense than +50.
Special Attack: Multiply the stat by 4.666666. We have raised the stat cap to ensure this will fit. Swapping the attack stats was nonsensical anyways. What if the special attack was already higher? Moronic.
Speed: Add 15 points to the stat and then divide it by 2.
Note: This is now the official way to calculate Zen Mode fusions.
Now, of course, this Pokemon has its counters. It's slow in Zen Mode, frail outside of it, has a subpar defensive typing, and has to manage to enter Zen Mode in the first place. Just a worse Mesflame, really. No idea why we're even adding this one.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy these new additions. Unfortunately, I have some bad news: Fusion Evolution Under Used is no longer Pet Mod of The Season. It appears that the new choice is just Fusion Evolution, as the higher ups did not like the idea of a "Floating UU tier". Regardless, I'm sure we'll be able to get to be the PMOTS one of these days. Back to the discussion phase! How will these new Pokemon fit into the meta? Any interesting set ideas? Please share!

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Before moving onto Slate 9, the council has sad news to be brought to you.

1617412800469.png

Manicuno Again????? has been deleted from the metagame. This is because its Zen Mode resembles a Minion, and we do not want to get a copyright claim from the creators of Despicable Me.

The council has also decided to delete Manicuno Again, because it horridly powercreeps Silvino-Ice.

Lastly, Manicuno is also deleted, because Tapler hates him.

With all that out of the way, let Slate 9 begin! While I do not yet have the post ready to welcome and direct newcomers from PMOTS, if you are someone who's never seen this metagame before and want help on where to get started, feel free to message me on my wall!​

Ema Skye

Work!
:swsh/eevee-starter::swsh/kecleon:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Eevee-Starter / Kecleon
Offspring Name: Eeveeon
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 95 / 80 / 65 / 110 / 60 [BST: 475] (+3 HP / +13 Atk / +10 Def / +3 SpA / +8 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Evolutionary DNA = (Anticipation + Protean)
Ability Description: Protean effects + Anticipation triggers at the end of every turn.
Notable/Relevant/Useful Moves:
… Sizzling Slide, Sappy Seed, Veevee Volley, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Shadow Claw, Knock Off, Rock Slide, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch,
… Bouncy Bubble, Buzzy Buzz, Glitzy Glow, Baddy Bad, Freezy Frost, Sparkly Swirl (mostly for secondary effects)
… Toxic, Stealth Rock, Recover, Trick, Seismic Toss
Role Justification: Fun Choice Band mon who gets the unique niche of strong Normal type STAB, which is not normally present in the meta due to Return being cut. Getting STAB on its wide movepool helps make up for its low stats. Alternatively, support mon is also an option, as it is a bulky Stealth Rock setter that can spread status, knock off items setting screens/leech seed or being a cleric.
JavaScript:
eeveeon: {
    num: 75000###,
    types:["Normal"],
    species: "Eeveeon",
    id: "eeveeon",
    baseStats: {hp: 65, atk: 95, def: 80, spa: 65, spd: 110, spe: 60}
    abilities: {0: "Evolutionary DNA"},
    weightkg: 14.25,
    fusion: ["Eevee-Starter", "Kecleon"],
},
:swsh/qwilfish::swsh/togedemaru:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Qwilfish / Togedemaru
Offspring Name: Qwildemaru
New Types:

Base Stats: 73 / 96 / 90 / 47 / 80 / 90 [BST: 476] (+8 HP / +0 Atk / +16 Def / +0 SpA / +16 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Abyssal Mine = (Poison Point + Lightning Rod)
Ability Description: Immune to and redirects Electric moves. When this ability is triggered, the foe is poisoned.
… Self-Destruct, Poison Jab, Liquidation, Aqua Jet, Scale Shot, U-Turn, Iron Head, Wild Charge, Zen Headbutt
… lol (scald maybe?)
… Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Spiky Shield, Toxic, Destiny Bond, Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, Taunt, Venom Drench, Haze, Pain Split, Magnet Rise, Encore, Wish, Super Fang, Memento, Protect
Role Justification: Utility mon who manages to do quite a bit despite low stats. Typing + ability is excellent, giving it two weaknesses, 2 immunities and 10 resistances. It gets dual hazards + suicide move, so it could be a HO lead. Or it could be a bulky mon that spreads status, creates momentum with Encore + pivot, chip down walls with status or super fang, or heal the team with Wish. Offense also isn't out of the option due to Swords Dance and decent coverage. As a result, it can be quite versatile.
JavaScript:
qwildemaru: {
    types:["Water", "Steel"],
    species: "Qwildemaru",
    id: "qwildemaru",
    baseStats: {hp: 73, atk: 96, def: 90, spa: 47, spd: 80, spe: 90}
    abilities: {0: "Abyssal Mine"},
    weightkg: 3.6,
    fusion: ["Qwilfish", "Togedemaru"],
},
:swsh/bisharp::swsh/froslass:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Bisharp / Froslass
Offspring Name: Frosharp
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 105 / 90 / 75 / 75 / 109 [BST: 524] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +5 Def / +5 SpA / +5 SpD / +19 Spe)
New Ability: Checkmate = (Defiant + Cursed Body)
Ability Description: If a foe lowers this Pokemon's stats, its Atk is sharply boosted and the move, if any, is disabled.
… Poltergeist, Sucker Punch, Ice Shard, Crunch, Stone Edge, Low Kick, Psycho Cut, Icicle Crash, Knock Off
… Steel Beam
… Destiny Bond, Will-o-Wisp, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Switcheroo, Disable, Toxic, Swords Dance, Rock Polish
Role Justification: Frosharp is a highly consistent hazard setter. It sets two of its own hazards and negates both Rapid Spin (excluding Cryogolem) and Defog (due to the ability). As a result, it can fit into a variety of roles. As a hazard setter, it could be a suicide lead using Steel Beam to guarantee hazards against most teams, which is a role we don't have yet. As a Dark-type, it also gets a strong Knock Off to remove the HDB that would negate its hazard damage. It could also be an offensive Spiker/Rocker that uses its chip damage to secure kills. It also pairs well with other hazard setters, guaranteeing their hazards stay up while it starts boosting.
JavaScript:
frosharp: {
    types:["Dark", "Ghost"],
    species: "Frosharp",
    id: "frosharp",
    baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 105, def: 90, spa: 75, spd: 75, spe: 109}
    abilities: {0: "Checkmate"},
    weightkg: 48.3,
    fusion: ["Bisharp", "Froslass"],
},
:swsh/medicham::swsh/lumineon:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Medicham / Lumineon
Offspring Name: Medineon
New Types:

Base Stats: 77 / 65 / 90 / 65 / 90 / 85 [BST: 472] (+13 HP / +1 Atk / +15 Def / +1 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
Mega Base Stats: 77 / 105 / 110 / 85 / 110 / 105 [BST: 572]
New Ability: Spiritual Sync = (Pure Power + Storm Drain)
Ability Description: Doubles SpA
Mega Ability: Pure Power
… U-Turn, High Jump Kick, Zen Headbutt, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch (all but U-Turn are only good for the Mega)
… Focus Blast, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Vaccum Wave, Energy Ball
… Calm Mind, Defog, Recover, Agility
Role Justification: Interesting thing here is the complete opposite directions the mega takes the Pokemon, so I'm hoping that the mega is balanced.

Base form is a special attacker that doesn't need set up (sounds familiar). Three Attacks (STAB + coverage) with a utility move is likely the direction it goes in. This gives it options for Scarf, Specs or Calm Mind, which is cool. Vacuum Wave could replace the utility move and let it revenge Lycanzerker.

Mega is a physical attacker that has a wide array of coverage options, but is limited by the imperfect accuracy of its STAB options. No boosting move is a balancing thing, so it can probably just go all out.
JavaScript:
medineon: {
    types:["Fighting", "Water"],
    species: "Medineon",
    id: "medineon",
    baseStats: {hp: 77, atk: 65, def: 90, spa: 65, spd: 90, spe: 85}
    abilities: {0: "Spiritual Sync"},
    weightkg: 27.75,
    fusion: ["Medicham", "Lumineon"],
},

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
WE

WE MEGA EVOLVIN'

:swsh/dracozolt::swsh/houndoom:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Dracozolt / Houndoom
Offspring Name: Dracodoom
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 95 / 80 / 110 / 75 / 87 [BST: 542] (+13 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +15 SpA / +0 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Dust Devil = (Sand Rush + Flash Fire)
Ability Description: effects of both abilities
Bolt Beak?
Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Sludge Bomb
Nasty Plot, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp
Role Justification: sand rusher. not much to it.

:swsh/dracozolt::swsh/houndoom-mega:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Dracozolt / Houndoom
Offspring Name: Dracodoom-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 95 / 120 / 140 / 85 / 107 [BST: 642]
New Ability: Solar Power
Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Sludge Bomb
Nasty Plot, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp
Role Justification: sun abuser. probably isnt broke cause no fire stab but it is pretty strong idk

:swsh/sableye::swsh/murkrow:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Sableye / Murkrow
Offspring Name: Sablekrow
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 95 / 68 / 85 / 58 / 95 [BST: 461] (+5 HP / +15 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +5 SpD / +25 Spe)
New Ability: Prankster = (Prankster + Prankster)
Knock Off
Recover, Haze, Encore, Will-o-Wisp
Role Justification: slight niche in prankhaze + encore + wisp + etc. otherwise use mega.

:swsh/sableye-mega::swsh/murkrow:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Sableye-Mega / Murkrow
Offspring Name: Sablekrow-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 105 / 118 / 105 / 108 / 65 [BST: 561]
New Ability: Magic Bounce
Knock Off, Fake Out
Dark Pulse

Recover, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Haze
Role Justification: its a sableye-mega.

:swsh/masquerain::swsh/gyarados:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Masquerain / Gyarados
Offspring Name: Masquados
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 105 / 85 / 85 / 105 / 85 [BST: 565] (+18 HP / +13 Atk / +15 Def / +5 SpA / +14 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Intimidate = (Intimidate + Intimidate)
Ability Description:
U-Turn, Liquidation
Scald
Sticky Web, Roost, Taunt, Haze, Whirlwind, Dragon Dance, Defog
Role Justification: webber. with a mega!

:swsh/masquerain::swsh/gyarados-Mega:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Masquerain / Gyarados
Offspring Name: Masquados
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 135 / 115 / 95 / 135 / 85 [BST: 665]
New Ability: Mold Breaker
Ability Description:
U-Turn, Crunch, Lunge, Iron Head, Earthquake
Dragon Dance, Taunt, Sticky Web, Roost
Role Justification: mold breaker webber. not useful rn cause no bounce but It Will Soon. also it has dragon dance if u want, bug/dark is a weird offensive typing though

:swsh/altaria::swsh/porygon:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Altaria / Porygon
Offspring Name: Altagon
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 77 / 90 / 77 / 95 / 63 [BST: 482] (+10 HP / +12 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Cloud Upload = (Cloud Nine + Download)
Ability Description: While this Pokemon is active, all effects of Attack or Sp. Attack boosts are disabled.
Foul Play
Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower
Recover, Defog, Teleport, Trick Room
Role Justification: fat unaware. and its got a mega.

:swsh/altaria-Mega::swsh/porygon:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Altaria / Porygon
Offspring Name: Altagon
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 117 / 110 / 117 / 95 / 63 [BST: 582] (+10 HP / +12 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Pixilate
Body Slam, Earthquake
Tri Attack, Fire Blast, Flamethrower
Recover, Dragon Dance, Heal Bell, Defog, Teleport, Trick Room
Role Justification: mega altaria. hell of a lot slower but probably does ok.

:swsh/hitmontop::swsh/genesect:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Hitmontop / Genesect
Offspring Name: Hitmonsect
New Types:

Base Stats: 69 / 120 / 95 / 77 / 102 / 102 [BST: 565] (+9 HP / +13 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +18 Spe)
New Ability: Ransomware = (intimidate + Download)
Ability Description: On switch-in, this Pokemon lowers the highest attacking stat of adjacent opponents by 1 stage.
U-Turn, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Triple Axel, Rapid Spin, Leech Life, Shadow Claw, Mach Punch, Extreme Speed
Shift Gear
Role Justification: this mon was made for scarf. has a lot of options to revenge kill what it wants (+ hella priority if youre into that) and also spin for good measure. doesnt like ghost types, mesflame, or flygalge though

:swsh/exeggutor-alola::swsh/conkeldurr:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Exeggutor-Alola / Conkeldurr
Offspring Name: Conkeggutor-Alola
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 142 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 45 [BST: 557] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Iron Frisk = (Frisk + Iron Fist)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities.
Dragon Hammer, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Mach Punch
Trick Room, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Teleport, Wish
Role Justification: otr mon. tries to help dongoro being a cringe mon (outclassed by other grounds).

Last edited:

Bobsican

Powerscaler at heart
is a Top Tiering Contributor
:swsh/victini::swsh/clefairy:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Victini / Clefairy
Offspring Name: Clefini
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 80 / 85 / 80 / 85 / 85 [BST: 500] (+0 HP / +8 Atk / +11 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +18 Spe)
New Ability: Victory Guard = (Magic Guard + Victory Star)
Ability Description: The user and its allies have their accuracy increased by x1.1 and can't take indirect damage
V-Create, Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Bolt Strike, Knock Off, U-Turn
Blue Flare, Moonblast, Thunder, Focus Blast, Scorching Sands, Final Gambit, Ice Beam
Healing Wish, Soft-Boiled, Wish, Teleport, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Encore, Trick, Thunder Wave, Will-o-Wisp, Aromatheraphy, Calm Mind, Heal Pulse, Follow Me, Helping Hand
Role Justification: A mon that can surprise the opponent with the amount of things it can do, all without having to worry about chip damage and having all the coverage it could want, it's also pretty good for doubles as it lets your teammates come in without issue and use moves with strong recoil such as Head Smash without much thought, it even holds a nice amount of utility even for that metagame as well.
JavaScript:
clefini: {
    types:["Fire", "Fairy"],
    species: "Clefini",
    id: "clefini",
    baseStats: {hp: 85, atk: 80, def: 85, spa: 80, spd: 85, spe: 85}
    abilities: {0: "Victory Guard"},
    weightkg: 5.75,
    fusion: ["Victini", "Clefairy"],
},
:swsh/florges::swsh/pelipper:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Florges / Pelipper
Offspring Name: Flopper
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 57 / 100 / 105 / 130 / 73 [BST: 535] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +16 Def / +2 SpA / +18 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Wet Veil = (Drizzle + Flower Veil)
Ability Description: On switch-in, the user summons Mist and Safeguard
Knock Off, U-Turn
Scald, Moonblast, Ice Beam, Energy Ball
Roost, Defog, Tailwind, Wish, Protect, Aromatherapy
Role Justification: A bulky mon that provides protection to stat reduction and status effects without limiting the ones of your team, overall it's like Tapu Fini but with recovery and it doesn't punish having a Dragon type in your team, while also preventing stuff like Intimidate and Strength Sap from working.
JavaScript:
flopper: {
    types:["Water", "Fairy"],
    species: "Flopper",
    id: "flopper",
    baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 57, def: 100, spa: 105, spd: 130, spe: 73}
    abilities: {0: "Wet Veil"},
    weightkg: 19,
    fusion: ["Florges", "Pelipper"],
},
:swsh/skarmory::swsh/hitmontop:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Skarmory / Hitmontop
Offspring Name: Hitmory
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 90 / 135 / 40 / 90 / 73 [BST: 498] (+13 HP / +3 Atk / +18 Def / +3 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Keen Fear = (Intimidate + Keen Eye)
Ability Description: The user ignores opposing physical stat changes when taking damage
Body Press, Rapid Spin, Drill Peck
Nope
Stealth Rock, Spikes, Roost, Whirlwind, Taunt, Toxic, Iron Defense
Role Justification: An strong physical wall that complements Tanette against stuff such as Lycanserker-Dusk, Pigapult and Garborude, having a ton of potential role compression as a hazard setter, hazard remover and has an STAB move that hits quite hard in Body Press to not be passive, all while also not being easy to break by physical setup sweepers as its ability acts as a physical Unaware, allowing it to be consistent.
JavaScript:
hitmory: {
    types:["Fighting", "Flying"],
    species: "Hitmory",
    id: "hitmory",
    baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 90, def: 135, spa: 40, spd: 90, spe: 73}
    abilities: {0: "Keen Fear"},
    weightkg: 49.25,
    fusion: ["Skarmory", "Hitmontop"],
},
:swsh/vikavolt::swsh/qwilfish:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Vikavolt / Qwilfish
Offspring Name: Qwilvolt
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 85 / 100 / 100 / 85 / 64 [BST: 509] (+4 HP / +3 Atk / +13 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Flying Menace = (Levitate + Intimidate)
Ability Description: Effect of both abilities
Explosion, Poison Jab,
Scald, Volt Switch, Sludge Bomb, Ice Beam, Discharge
Roost, Sticky Web, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic
Role Justification: A defensive mon that acts as a solid pivot, and it can handle multiple physical attackers in the meta such as Lycanserker-Dusk, Flaant, Pigapult, Grimmlurk, Stoudrago, Slurpum, Garborude, Landmaldo-Therian and Corveot. Passable special bulk and a Ground immunity allows it to also handle Jelliswine and Grousle, making it a solid glue for teams, it can even perform role compression by acting as a hazard setter and an status spreader, however, it can be overwhelmed by attackers such as Yacian and Manicuno, and it can't help it but be KO'd by Psychic type moves from Miemie, Xotalion and Dusking. Because of this, this mon makes a solid core with Arctres, so be sure to consider this mon to make teambuilding quite easier and the meta more healthy.
JavaScript:
qwilvolt: {
    types:["Electric", "Poison"],
    species: "Qwilvolt",
    id: "qwilvolt",
    baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 85, def: 100, spa: 100, spd: 85, spe: 64}
    abilities: {0: "Larm"},
    weightkg: 24.45,
    fusion: ["Vikavolt", "Qwilfish"],
},
:swsh/starmie::swsh/toxapex:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Starmie / Toxapex
Offspring Name: Starex
New Types:

Base Stats: 55 / 70 / 130 / 95 / 120 / 76 [BST: 546] (+0 HP / +1 Atk / +12 Def / +19 SpA / +7 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Natural Heal = (Natural Cure + Regenerator)
Ability Description: Effect of both abilities
Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Flip Turn
Scald, Sludge Bomb, ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Toxic, Thunder Wave, Recover, Teleport, Toxic Spikes
Role Justification: A solid defensive hazard remover that isn't easy to wear down out of its ability, all while also doing role compression as a RegenPort mon and a wall, making it a good mon for all kinds of teams, leading into it ensuring quite often that your other mons come in with no chip whatsoever.
JavaScript:
starex: {
    types:["Water", "Poison"],
    species: "Starex",
    id: "starex",
    baseStats: {hp: 55, atk: 70, def: 130, spa: 95, spd: 120, spe: 76}
    abilities: {0: "Natural Heal"},
    weightkg: 47.25,
    fusion: ["Starmie", "Toxapex"],
},

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:swsh/reuniclus::swsh/gardevoir:
DNA Donors / Parents: Reuniclus / Gardevoir
Offspring Name: Reunigarde
New Types:

Base Stats: 98 / 67 / 70 / 129 / 115 / 65 [BST: 544] (+9 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +4 SpA / +15 SpD / +12 Spe)
New Ability: Pain Bond = (Synchronize + Magic Guard)
Ability Description: Any indirect damage this Pokémon suffers, is shared amongst all opponents on the field.
Knock Off
Psychic, Moonblast, Psyshock, Mystical Fire, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Stored Power
Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Wish, Calm Mind, Toxic, Healing Wish, Destiny Bond, Acid Armor
Role Justification: Wallbreaker with an interesting ability, essentially making Life Orb an even more efficient means of breaking past defensive Pokémon. It's ability also makes using Toxic against it a nightmare for whatever it's facing and hazard chip will be felt by both side of the field.
JavaScript:
reunigarde: {
    types:["Fairy", "Psychic"],
    species: "Reunigarde",
    id: "reunigarde",
    baseStats: {hp: 98, atk: 65, def: 70, spa: 129, spd: 115, spe: 67}
    abilities: {0: "Pain Bond"},
    weightkg: 34.25,
    fusion: ["Reuniclus ", "Gardevoir "],
},

:ss/reuniclus: :ss/gardevoir-mega:
Offspring Name: Reunigarde-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 98 / 87 / 70 / 169 / 135 / 85 [BST: 644]
Notable/Relevant/Useful Moves: Same as base + Double Edge, Body Slam, Hyper Voice

Better Gardevoir Mega tbh. It is probably broken, but we would need some more checks on that.

:swsh/bewear::swsh/pangoro:
DNA Donors / Parents: Bewear / Pangoro
Offspring Name: Gorobear
New Types:

Base Stats: 119 / 129 / 88 / 62 / 75 / 63 [BST: 536] (+12 HP / +5 Atk / +9 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Teddy Scare = (Fluffy + Scrappy)
Ability Description: Both Effects Combined
Double-Edge, Body Slam, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Bullet Punch, Elemental Punches, Drain Punch
Swords Dance, Parting Shot
Role Justification: A strong Fighting type Wallbreaker introduced to tackle the numerous defensive Steel types that are prevalent in the tier, Gorobear is a force to be reckoned with. Teddy Scare allows it to hit Ghosts with its STABs without issue, while sheltering it from most physical attacks (at the cost of a Nasty extra Fire weakness). I purposefully made it slower than Dongoro so it didn't 100% invalidate it whenever it's on the field, but it can creep defensive variants pretty easily.
JavaScript:
gorobear: {
    types:["Fighting", "Normal"],
    species: "Gorobear",
    id: "gorobear",
    baseStats: {hp: 119, atk: 129, def: 88, spa: 62, spd: 75, spe: 63}
    abilities: {0: "Teddy Scare"},
    weightkg: 135.5,
    fusion: ["Bewear", "Pangoro"],
},
:ss/Walrein: :ss/Altaria:
DNA Donors / Parents: Walrein / Altaria
Offspring Name: Ariarein
New Types:

Base Stats: 98 / 87 / 92 / 87 / 103 / 81 [BST: 548] (+6 HP / +12 Atk / +2 Def / +5 SpA / +6 SpD / +9 Spe)
New Ability: Blue Skies (Cloud Nine + Ice Body)
Ability Description: Heals 1/16th of it's HP at the end of each turn.

Liquidation, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Icicle Crash, Super Fang

Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Weather Ball, Fire Blast, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Whirlpool, Fire Spin

Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Belly Drum, Defog, Roost, Toxic, Perish Song, Heal Bell

Role Justification: Specially defensive wall, with an amazing ability that allows it to give it that extra push to stomach hits from our strongest breakers. Blue Skies is a useful way to dodge 2hkoes in general, and is luckily balanced by its average stat line.

:ss/walrein: :ss/altaria-mega:
Offspring Name: Ariarein-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 98 / 127 / 112 / 127 / 103 / 81 [BST: 648]
Notable/Relevant/Useful Moves: Same as base + Double Edge, Body Slam, Hyper Voice

Now with a different typing and the bulk and power to back it up, Mega Ariarein puts on the offensive pressure, while still being able to serve as a defensive beacon if needed.

:swsh/kecleon::swsh/cinderace:
DNA Donors / Parents: Kecleon / Cinderace
Offspring Name: Keklace
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 117 / 74 / 62 / 97 / 83 [BST: 523] (+20 HP / +14 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Camo Control = (Libero + Color Change)
Ability Description: Its primary typing operates under the effects of Libero, and its secondary typing operates based on Color Change mechanics.

Pyro Ball, High Jump Kick, Gunk Shot, U-turn, Sucker Punch, Fake Out, Play Rough, Shadow Sneak, Zen Headbutt

Electro Ball (sounds bad)

Recover, Will O Wisp, Court Change, Bulk Up, Taunt, Work Up

Role Justification: A new take on a Libero abuser, thanks to having the added layer of Color Change always being active on its secondary typing. While it is stronger and bulkier than Cinderace, it's quite a bit slower, and also has to constantly deal with its secondary typing being altered and changed by the whim of its opponent. Even with that drawback, it's still a fantastic Wallbreaker and would be a solid pick for any build.
JavaScript:
keklace: {
    types:["Fire", "Normal"],
    species: "Keklace",
    id: "keklace",
    baseStats: {hp: 90, atk: 117, def: 74, spa: 62, spd: 97, spe: 83}
    abilities: {0: "Camo Control"},
    weightkg: 27.5,
    fusion: ["Kecleon", "Cinderace"],
},
:swsh/leavanny::swsh/zygarde-10%:
DNA Donors / Parents: Leavanny / Zygarde-10%
Offspring Name: Vannzy-10%
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 109 / 79 / 79 / 89 / 109 [BST: 530] (+1 HP / +8 Atk / +4 Def / +14 SpA / +7 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Chloro Break = (Aura Break + Chlorophyll)
Ability Description: Reverses stat changes on this Pokémon. (Contrary)
Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Superpower, Thousand Arrows, Extreme Speed
Draco Meteor, Leaf Storm, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave
Glare, Toxic, Substitute
Role Justification: A cool Wallbreaker thanks to its ability essentially being Contrary, allowing it to fire off it's Strong STABs that then boost it's SpA. It also has access to Superpower for tech for some trouble Steel types that may annoy it, though a lot of prominent Steels are not weak to its coverage.
JavaScript:
vannzy-10%: {
types:["Grass", "Dragon"],
species: "Vannzy-10%",
id: "vannzy-10%",
baseStats: {hp: 65, atk: 109, def: 79, spa: 79, spd: 89, spe: 109}
abilities: {0: "Chloro Break"},
weightkg: 27,
fusion: ["Leavanny", "Zygarde-10%"],
},
:swsh/sableye::swsh/centiskorch:
DNA Donors / Parents: Sableye / Centiskorch
Offspring Name: Skorsable
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 95 / 75 / 85 / 85 / 70 [BST: 490] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +8 SpA / +8 SpD / +13 Spe)
New Ability: Playful Haze = (Prankster + White Smoke)
Ability Description: Moves that lower target's stats have +1 priority.
Fire Lash, Poltergeist, Shadow Claw, Lunge
Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Bug Buzz, Shadow Ball
Coil, Calm Mind, Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Encore
Role Justification: An interesting revenge killer or set up sweeper that relies on having priority on one of it's STABs on either side of the spectrum (Fire Lash on Physical / Shadow Ball on Special). It can probably pull off Band, but set up sets are it's bread and butter. It's handled by the massive amount of Fire resists we have, but if you can manage to get them out, it can do some damage.
JavaScript:
skorsable: {
    types:["Fire", "Ghost"],
    species: "Skorsable",
    id: "skorsable",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 95, def: 75, spa: 85, spd: 85, spe: 70}
    abilities: {0: "Playful Haze"},
    weightkg: 65.5,
    fusion: ["Sableye", "Centiskorch"],
},

:ss/Sableye-Mega: :ss/centiskorch:
Offspring Name: Skorsable-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 105 / 125 / 105 / 135 / 40 [BST: 590]
New Ability: Magic Bounce
Notable/Relevant/Useful Moves: Same as base

Mega Skorsable attempts to go for a more defensive approach, sporting Magic Bounce and solid 80/125/135 bulk. It's held back somewhat by its SR weakness, but it's still a strong defensive Pokémon.

Last edited:

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
Post no. 420 hype

:ss/scyther::ss/gurdurr:
Typing:

Stat Distribution: 80 / 120 / 85 / 50 / 65 / 90 [BST: 490] (+3 HP, +13 Atk, +3 Def, +3 SpA, +18 Spe)
Ability: Berserker = Technician + Guts
Ability Description: This Pokemon's moves of 60 power or less have 1.5x power; all moves if statused. Ignores burn halving physical damage.

Viable Moves:
- Close Combat, Drain Punch, Dual Wingbeat, Facade, Fire Punch, High Horsepower, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Mach Punch, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, X-Scissor, U-Turn
- don’t
- Bulk Up, Defog, Roost, Swords Dance, Taunt, Toxic

A unique mon that can be taken in two completely different directions. Flame Orb makes for a really nice wallbreaker and stallbreaker. It doesn’t care about Knock or status, allowing it to come in easily on mons like Brontun and Ferros and create momentum. Basically, it’s Guts Heracross but with Mach, Taunt, and U-Turn. The other big item option is Eviolite to take it in more of a bulky direction, like a weird hybrid of Scizor and Buzzwole. It has recovery and a lot of valuable utility, including Tech Mach, and still has pseudo-Guts, which allows it to actively deter status rather than just absorbing it. If this gets in, please sprite it with a rusty scythe, it would be funny.
:ss/archeops::ss/primeape:
Typing:

Stat Distribution: 70 / 125 / 62 / 105 / 68 / 119 [BST: 549] (+3 Atk, +19 SpA, +1 SpD, +17 Spe)
Ability: Breaking Point = Defeatist + Anger Point
Ability Description: When this Pokemon’s reaches 1/2 or less of its maximum HP, its Atk is lowered by 12 stages. (These are normal stat changes and can be removed by switching out and White Herb and whatnot. Activation conditions are the same as with Berserk and Emergency Exit, etc.)

Viable Moves:
- Close Combat, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Head Smash, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Seed Bomb, Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, U-Turn
- Earth Power, Final Gambit, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Meteor Beam, Overheat, Thunderbolt
- Defog, Stealth Rock, Switcheroo, Taunt

Apebird 2: Return to Monke. A huge physically offensive threat thanks to its high attack and amazing speed tier combined with pivoting and a surprisingly high amount of coverage and utility. The big downside is obviously its ability, giving mons with a higher speed tier or priority a much easier time forcing it out. If you really don’t want to worry about Breaking Point, you can instead use Meteor Beam sets for a funny wincon.

Last edited:
:swsh/ampharos::swsh/kartana:
Amphartana.png
Amphartana Shiny.png
DNA Donors/ Parents: Ampharos / Kartana
Offspring Name: Amphartana
New Types:

Base Stats: 81 / 128 / 108 / 100 / 60 / 102 [BST: 579] (+7 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +13 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Magnet Boost = (Plus + Beast Boost)
Ability Description: When this Pokemon KO another Pokemon, its Special Attack is raise by 1 stage. :ss/Ampharos-Mega::ss/Kartana:
Amphartana Mega.png
Amphartana Mega Shiny.png
Types:

Base Stats
: 81 / 148 / 128 / 150 / 80 / 92 [BST: 679]
Ability: Mold Breaker
Fire Punch, Knock Off, Leaf Blade, Outrage, Sacred Sword, Smart Strike, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge
Air Slash, Discharge, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Power Gem, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Agility, Calm Mind, Cotton Guard, Defog, Protect, Swords Dance, Synthesis
Role Justification: Just a normal Choice user in base form. STAB in base form is walled by Electric type. STAB in mega form is walled by Steel type. Mega is mixed attacker. Has Volt Switch as pivoting move and Vacuum Wave as priority move. Also has the set-up moves for both side being Calm Mind and Swords Dance, recovery being Synthesis, and utilities being Defog and Tailwind.
Amphartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Boost
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Smart Strike
- Knock Off
- Volt Switch

Amphartana @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Synthesis
- Defog
- Volt Switch

Amphartana @ Amphartanite / Ampharosite
Adamant Nature
- Outrage / Smart Strike
- Fire Punch / Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Agility / Volt Switch
JavaScript:
amphartana : {
types:["Steel", "Electric"],
species: "Amphartana ",
id: "amphartana ",
baseStats: {hp: 94, atk: 128, def: 108, spa: 95, spd: 60, spe: 94}
abilities: {0: "Magnet Boost"},
weightkg: 30.8,
fusion: ["Ampharos", "Kartana "],
},
:swsh/porygon-z::swsh/rotom-wash:
Poryton-Zash.png
Poryton-Zash Shiny.png
DNA Donors/ Parents: Porygon-Z / Rotom-Wash
Offspring Name: Porytom-Z-Wash
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 81 / 95 / 125 / 95 / 90 [BST: 566] (+13 HP / +9 Atk / +7 Def / +5 SpA / +4 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Floating Data = (Download + Levitate)
Ability Description: Effect of both abilities.

Dark Pulse, Discharge, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Tri Attack, Volt Switch
Defog, Nasty Plot, Recover, Trick, Will-O-Wisp
Role Justification: Another Choice user. Can also be used without Choice item. Has Hydro Pump for anything wall its STAB. Has pivoting, recovery, and utilities like Defog and Will-O-Wisp.
Porytom-Z-Wash @ Choice Scarf / Choice Spec
Ability: Floating Data
Timid Nature
- Tri Attack
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam / Psychic / Psyshock
- Trick / Volt Switch

Porytom-Z-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Floating Data
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Recover
- Volt Switch
JavaScript:
porytom-z-wash: {
types:["Normal", "Electric"],
species: "Porytom-Z",
id: "porytom-z-wash",
baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 81, def: 95, spa: 125, spd: 95, spe: 90}
abilities: {0: "Floating Data"},
weightkg: 17.15,
fusion: ["Porygon-Z", "Rotom-Wash"],
},
:swsh/azumarill::swsh/seaking:
Azuking.png
Azuking Shiny.png
DNA Donors/ Parents: Azumarill / Seaking
Offspring Name: Azuking
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 89 / 80 / 65 / 80 / 70 [BST: 474] (+0 HP / +18 Atk / +8 Def / +3 SpA / +0 SpD / +11 Spe)
New Ability: Absorption = (Sap Sipper + Lightning Rod)
Ability Description: This Pokemon is immune to Grass and Electric type moves, its Attack is raised by 1 stages if hit by one.
Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Drill Run, Flip Turn, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Megahorn, Liquidation, Play Rough, Poison Jab

Agility, Haze, Protect, Swords Dance
Role Justification: Ha ha, (almost) no weakness. Can switch into things like Kingtsar, Grousle('s Electric move), and Slowton('s Electric move). Also has set-up moves being Swords Dance, pivoting being Flip Turn, priority being Aqua Jet, and pretty wide coverage.
Azuking @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Absorption
Jolly Nature
- Liquidation
- Play Rough
- Megahorn / Poison Jab / Drill Run
- Aqua Jet / Flip Turn

Azuking @ Leftovers
Ability: Absorption
Calm Nature
- Whirlpool
- Flip Turn
- Perish Song
- Protect
JavaScript:
azuking: {
types:["Water", "Fairy"],
species: "Azuking",
id: "azuking",
baseStats: {hp: 90, atk: 89, def: 80, spa: 65, spd: 80, spe: 70}
abilities: {0: "Absorption"},
weightkg: 33.75,
fusion: ["Azumarill", "Seaking"],
},
:swsh/victini::swsh/mismagius:
Victinius.png
Victinius Shiny.png
DNA Donors/ Parents: Victini / Mismagius
Offspring Name: Victinius
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 80 / 80 / 115 / 115 / 116 [BST: 586] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +13 SpA / +13 SpD / +14 Spe)
New Ability: Floating Star = (Victory Star + Levitate)
Ability Description: Effect of both abilities.

Blue Flare, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Hex, Mystical Fire, Psychic, Psyshock, Scorching Sand, Shadow Ball, Thunder, Thunderbolt
Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Heal Bell, Nasty Plot, Protect, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp
Role Justification: You guess it, it's another Choice user. Also has moves like Blue Flare and Thunder to use with its ability. Also has usable utilities being Heal Bell, Taunt and Will-O-Wisp, and set-up moves being Calm Mind and Nasty Plot.
Victinius @ Choice Scarf / Choice Spec
Ability: Floating Star
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder / Thunderbolt
- Scorching Sand / Focus Blast

Victinius @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Floating Star
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Searing Shot
- Scorching Sand / Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
JavaScript:
victinius: {
types:["Ghost", "Fire"],
species: "Victinius",
id: "victinius",
baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 80, def: 80, spa: 115, spd: 115, spe: 116}
abilities: {0: "Floating Star"},
weightkg: 4.2,
fusion: ["Victini ", "Mismagius"],
},
- As usual, All Sprites are placeholders.
- Wash is form name of Porytom-Z.
- Always welcome for thoughts and feedbacks.
- I will sub only these 4 fusions this slate, no more.
- On slate 11, I will only resub old ones.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
:swsh/toxicroak::swsh/primarina:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Toxicroak / Primarina
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Toxarina
New Types:

Base Stats: 88 / 100 / 75 / 110 / 90 / 85 [BST: 548] (+7 HP / +10 Atk / +6 Def / +4 SpA / +0 SpD / +13 Spe)
New Ability: Evaporate = (Dry Skin + Liquid Voice)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Water moves become Fire type and vice versa.
Aqua Tail, Gunk Shot, Liquidation, Play Rough, Triple Axel
Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Moonblast, Psychic, Scald, Sludge Wave
Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Substitute, Swords Dance
Role Justification: Setup Sweeper
JavaScript:
toxarina: {
    types:["Poison", "Fairy"],
    species: "Toxarina",
    id: "toxarina",
    baseStats: {hp: 88, atk: 100, def: 75, spa: 110, spd: 90, spe: 85}
    abilities: {0: "Evaporate"},
    weightkg: 44.2,
    fusion: ["Toxicroak", "Primarina"],
},

:swsh/rhydon::swsh/combusken:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Rhydon / Combusken
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Rhydusken
New Types:

Base Stats: 88 / 110 / 95 / 65 / 70 / 55 [BST: 483] (+6 HP / +3 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +18 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: Lightning Speed = (Lightning Rod + Speed Boost)
Ability Description: Combined effects of both abilities
Notable/Relevant/Useful Moves: Setup sweeper. I kinda like the idea of an offensive Eviolite user and slow speed booster, so I put those two concepts together.
Earthquake, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Stone Edge

Protect, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Swords Dance
Role Justification: Physical Setup sweeper
JavaScript:
rhybusken: {
    types:["Rock", "Fighting"],
    species: "Rhydusken",
    id: "rhydusken",
    baseStats: {hp: 88, atk: 110, def: 95, spa: 65, spd: 70, spe: 55}
    abilities: {0: "Lightning Speed"},
    weightkg: 69.75,
    fusion: ["Rhydon", "Combusken"],
},
:swsh/regieleki::swsh/ledyba:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Regieleki / Ledyba
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Ledyleki
New Types:

Base Stats: 62 / 80 / 55 / 70 / 65 / 130 [BST: 462] (+2 HP / +20 Atk / +15 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Stinger = (Transistor + Swarm)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's attacking stat is multiplied by 1.5 while using an Bug-type attack.
U-turn, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Wild Charge

Roost
Role Justification: Fast pivot. A ton of utility and a strong U-turn
JavaScript:
ledyleki: {
    types:["Electric", "Bug"],
    species: "Ledyleki",
    id: "ledyleki",
    baseStats: {hp: 62, atk: 80, def: 55, spa: 70, spd: 65, spe: 130}
    abilities: {0: "Stinger"},
    weightkg: 77.9,
    fusion: ["Regieleki", "Ledyba"],
},
:swsh/zygarde::swsh/shellos:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Zygarde / Shellos
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Zygallos
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 80 / 85 / 80 / 85 / 71 [BST: 501] (+8 HP / +6 Atk / +1 Def / +11 SpA / +7 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: Pillars of Sand = (Aura Break + Sand Force)
Ability Description: While active, reduces the power of all Rock/Steel/Ground moves by x0.75.
Dragon Tail
Scald
Haze, Recover, Toxic
Role Justification: Mixed Wall
JavaScript:
zygallos: {
    types:["Dragon", "Water"],
    species: "Zygallos",
    id: "zygallos",
    baseStats: {hp: 100, atk: 80, def: 85, spa: 80, spd: 85, spe: 71}
    abilities: {0: "Pillars of Sand"},
    weightkg: 155.65,
    fusion: ["Zygarde", "Shellos"],
},
:swsh/gliscor::swsh/blaziken:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Gliscor / Blaziken
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Glisiken
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 125 / 100 / 85 / 82 / 90 [BST: 557] (+3 HP / +18 Atk / +3 Def / +3 SpA / +10 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Rush = (Sand Veil + Speed Boost)
Ability Description: If Sandstorm is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled; immunity to Sandstorm.
Notable/Relevant/Useful Moves: Sand Sweeper
Brave Bird, Earthquake, Close Combat, Stone Edge

Roost, Swords Dance
Role Justification: Sand sweeper. Typing has great synergy with Pincurchitar
JavaScript:
glisiken: {
    types:["Flying", "Fighting"],
    species: "Glisiken",
    id: "glisiken",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 125, def: 100, spa: 80, spd: 82, spe: 90}
    abilities: {0: "Sand Rush"},
    weightkg: 47.25,
    fusion: ["Gliscor", "Blaziken"],
},
:swsh/salazzle::swsh/articuno:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Salazzle / Articuno
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Salazicuno
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 75 / 95 / 104 / 95 / 120 [BST: 569] (+1 HP / +1 Atk / +15 Def / +1 SpA / +3 SpD / +19 Spe)
New Ability: what = (Corrosion + Pressure)
Ability Description: Combined effects of both abilities.

Fire Blast, Hurricane, Sludge Wave
Defog, Nasty Plot, Toxic, Roost
Role Justification: Fast Pivot. Corrosion Toxics for the plentiful bulky Steels and Poisons
JavaScript:
salazicuno: {
    types:["Poison", "Flying"],
    species: "Salazicuno",
    id: "salazicuno",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 75, def: 95, spa: 104, spd: 95, spe: 120}
    abilities: {0: "what"},
    weightkg: 38.8,
    fusion: ["Salazzle", "Articuno"],
},

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
:swsh/marshadow::swsh/taillow:
Fast hitter that actually utilizes normal as an offensive type
DNA Donors/ Parents: Marshadow / Taillow
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Marshallow
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 105 / 55 / 60 / 60 / 125 [BST: 475] (+5 HP / +15 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Ghostbuster = (Technician + Scrappy)
Ability Description: This Pokemon can hit Ghost types with Normal- and Fighting-type moves, which have their power multiplied by 1.5 when targeting Ghost types. Immune to Intimidate.
Facade, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Quick Attack, Double Edge, Spectral Thief, U-turn
Boomburst ig
Roost, Bulk Up
Role Justification: Scrappy go brrrr. It's low offense are here to keep it in check because of its high speed and perfect coverage.
JavaScript:
marshallow: {
    types:["Fighting", "Normal"],
    species: "Marshallow",
    id: "marshallow",
    baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 105, def: 55, spa: 60, spd: 60, spe: 125}
    abilities: {0: "Ghostbuster"},
    weightkg: 12.25,
    fusion: ["Marshadow", "Taillow"],
},

Magmajudis

Title pending
:swsh/sableye::swsh/drapion:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Sableye / Drapion
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Sapion
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 82 / 112 / 62 / 75 / 72 [BST: 478] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +20 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Battler's Joke = (Prankster + Battle Armor)
Ability Description: Combined effects.
…Knock Off,

…Taunt, Toxic Spikes, Whirlwind/Roar, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Recover
Role Justification: Pretty bulky Pranskter mon with a lot of utility (but which doesn't overlap with Grimmlurk)

:swsh/drapion: :swsh/sableye-mega:
Offspring Name: Mega-Sapion
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 92 / 162 / 82 / 125 / 42 [BST: 578]
Ability: Magic Bounce
…Knock Off

…Taunt, Toxic Spikes, Whirlwind/Roar, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Recover
Role Justification: Bulky Magic Bouncer that can set Toxic Spikes, phaze more effectively than base... Mostly uses the same moves as base but differently. Broken.

JavaScript:
sapion: {
    types:["Dark"],
    species: "Sapion",
    id: "sapion",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 82, def: 112, spa: 62, spd: 75, spe: 72}
    abilities: {0: "Battler's Joke"},
    weightkg: 36.25,
    fusion: ["Sableye", "Drapion"],
},
:swsh/drapion::swsh/altaria:
DNA Donors/ Parents: Drapion / Altaria
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Draltaria
New Types:

Base Stats: 82 / 85 / 110 / 75 / 95 / 87 [BST: 534] (+10 HP / +5 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Natural Armor = (Battle Armor + Natural Cure)
Ability Description: Combined effects.
…Knock Off, Poison Jab

…Toxic, Haze, Trick, Toxic Spikes, Roost, Heal Bell
Role Justification: Defensive status absorber that brings nice utility to it's team through Knock Off, Heal Bell and Toxic Spikes.

:swsh/drapion: :swsh/altaria-mega:
Offspring Name: Draltaria-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 82 / 125 / 140 / 115 / 95 / 87 [BST: 634]
…Play Rough, Poison Jab, Knock Off, Earthquake,
…Hurricane, Draco Meteor, Heat Wave, Sludge Bomb, Ice Beam, Moonblast
…Swords Dance, Haze, Dragon Dance, Roost, Substitute
Role Justification: Bulky set-up sweeper with good options on both sides but prefers physical due to more boosting options. Also appreciates being immune to Toxic.

JavaScript:
draltaria: {
    types:["Poison", "Flying"],
    species: "Draltaria",
    id: "draltaria",
    baseStats: {hp: 82, atk: 85, def: 110, spa: 75, spd: 95, spe: 87}
    abilities: {0: "Natural Armor"},
    weightkg: 41.05,
    fusion: ["Drapion", "Altaria"],
},
Yes. I like Drapion.

:swsh/bisharp::swsh/scolipede:
image-3.png(8).png

DNA Donors/ Parents: Bisharp / Scolipede
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Scolisharp
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 125 / 95 / 60 / 80 / 95 [BST: 525] (+8 HP / +13 Atk / +1 Def / +3 SpA / +11 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Chivalry = (Defiant+ Speed Boost)
Ability Description: Defiant effects + also raises Speed by one stage when it activates.
…Megahorn, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Earthquake

…Swords Dance, Spikes,
Role Justification: Defog/Intimidate punisher with a strong STAB, priority and Knock Off, as well as Spikes if it wants.
JavaScript:
scolisharp: {
    types:["Dark", "Bug"],
    species: "Scolisharp",
    id: "scolisharp",
    baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 125, def: 95, spa: 60, spd: 80, spe: 95}
    abilities: {0: "Rebellious Bugs"},
    weightkg: 135.25,
    fusion: ["Bisharp", "Scolipede"],
},

Last edited:
:swsh/torkoal::swsh/ninetales:
Here comes the Sun
DNA Donors/ Parents: Torkoal / Ninetales
Offspring Name: Solarko
New Types:

Base Stats: 76 / 85 / 112 / 108 / 110 / 65 [BST: 556] (+5 HP / +5 Atk / +5 Def / +25 SpA / +25 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Drought = (Drought + Doubility)
Ability Description: No changes
Rapid Spin
Solar Beam, Pretty much every fire type special move, Earth Power
Clear Smog, Will-O-Wisp
Dumb meme I thought of that probably isn't relevent but it's here anyway: Shell Smash, Stored Power
Role Justification: Currently, the meta has a Sandstorm setter and no other weather. I aim to fix that. Nice bulk and SpA combined with access to Solar Beam make Solarko a formidable fusion. Access to Rapid Spin is also nice.
JavaScript:
solarko: {
    types:["Fire"],
    species: "Solarko",
    id: "solarko",
    baseStats: {hp: 76, atk: 85, def: 112, spa: 108, spd: 110, spe: 65}
    abilities: {0: "Drought"},
    weightkg: 50.15,
    fusion: ["Torkoal", "Ninetales"],
},
:swsh/gigalith::swsh/gastrodon-east:
Poseidon quivers before him
DNA Donors/ Parents: Gigalith / Gastrodon
Offspring Name: Gastrolith
New Types:

Base Stats: 98 / 119 / 109 / 76 / 101 / 32 [BST: 535] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Guardian = (Sand Stream + Sand Force)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities
Earthquake, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Liquidation, Body Press, Skitter Smack (for hitting grass types)
Scald
Recover, Toxic, Curse, Stealth Rock
Role Justification: The sand guardian, guardian of the sand. This thing has a lot of bulk, assisted by being a rock type with sand stream. It also simultaneously has sand force, so its STABs will hit quite hard as well. Oh and pebbles. It also has pebbles.
JavaScript:
gastrolith: {
    types:["Rock", "Water"],
    species: "Gastrolith",
    id: "gastrolith",
    baseStats: {hp: 98, atk: 119, def: 109, spa: 76, spd: 101, spe: 32}
    abilities: {0: "Sand Guardian"},
    weightkg: 144.95,
    fusion: ["Gigalith", "Gastrodon"],
},
:swsh/gastrodon::swsh/alomomola:
Reworked! Now it's less disgustingly bulky, and the name is slightly shorter as well.
DNA Donors/ Parents: Gastrodon / Alomomola
Offspring Name: Galomodon
New Type:

Base Stats: 138 / 99 / 74 / 86 / 63 / 52 [BST: 512] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Pure Slime = (Sticky Hold + Hydration)
Ability Description: The user is immune to status conditions while holding an item. Gaining an item while affected by a status condition cures it, as does gaining this ability while holding an item and affected by a status condition.
Earthquake, Knock Off
Scald, Earth Power
Recover, Toxic, Clear Smog, Wish, Protect
Role Justification: Mmmm yes, this is one bulky lad. It's weak to 2 things (electric and grass), and has coverage on both of them (although it isn't going to be doing much damage anyway). It also has access to Wish, making it automatically useful as a utility mon. It also has 140 base HP, so that's pretty nice too.
JavaScript:
galomodon: {
    types:["Water"],
    species: "Galomodon",
    id: "galomodon",
    baseStats: {hp: 138, atk: 99, def: 74, spa: 86, spd: 63, spe: 52}
    abilities: {0: "Pure Slime"},
    weightkg: 30.75,
    fusion: ["Gastrodon", "Alomomola"],
},

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)