Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Under Used (Conclusion | Fully Playable! | Please read posts #1, #3 and #4 | Not open for submissions!)

Submissions are now closed for Slate 11. Veto post time!

This is more so a correction than a disqualification itself, but per the rules, Blade form's statshave to be 62 / 140 / 87 / 55 / 125 / 65
Shouldn't it be either 62 / 140 / 87 / 125 / 55 / 65 due to both the attack and special attack switching with defence and special defence. Or have the stats calculated again for the different form not considering the shield forme

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
This is rather too bulky with Multiscale. I would suggest just changing it to Sticky Hold + Pressure, a Flying-Type that can't lose Heavy-Duty Boots is already a very solid concept for a fusion and it definitely would still be bulky enough to do the roles you intended it to!
Fixed it up as you told me to.

I will also remove Tail Glow and make Special irrelevant for Volgoo since I didn’t know Dexiter moves cannot return in this Pet Mod.

while I appreciate the attempt at balancing Unbound through having no item, this still comes off as rather strong fusion. The mix between above average bulk, great offenses on both sides and access to TR with a relatively low Speed makes this a very threatening fusion that I'm afraid is too much for our current power level.
Its stat is now 65/155/95/155/150/69 and being Water/Psychic instead of Water/Dark (since we have more Ghost and Dark than Fairy and Fighting, so i think this is count as nerf too). Hope these nerfs are enough.

Also, I can't reply in Discord because both my devices that have it are broken.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Voting is now open!

Reminder that the following submissions are disqualified and cannot be voted on
:swsh/pikachu::swsh/zekrom:
:swsh/lucario::swsh/zeraora:
:swsh/espeon::swsh/umbreon:
:swsh/tapu_koko::swsh/krookodile:
:swsh/cinderace::swsh/bouffalant:
:swsh/poliwrath::swsh/politoed:
:swsh/toxicroak::swsh/lucario:
:swsh/xerneas::swsh/smoochum:
:swsh/blastoise::swsh/crobat:

:swsh/tapu_koko::swsh/gardevoir-mega:
:swsh/kyogre-primal::swsh/dottler:
:swsh/sharpedo::swsh/beedrill-mega:
:swsh/sceptile-mega::swsh/archeops:
:swsh/pidgeot-mega::swsh/slaking:

You have 36 Hours to vote!

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader

And with that, our winners!

HATTAKA
:SWSH/hatterene::swsh/stakataka:

60 / 128 / 155 / 110 / 105 / 21
Magic Beast - Effects of Magic Bounce and Beast Boost

GLASNOW
:swsh/glastrier::swsh/abomasnow:

100 / 130 / 120 / 80 / 100 / 45
Sound Neigh - Effects of Soundproofand Chilling Neigh

GLASNOW-MEGA
:glastrier::abomasnow-mega:

100 / 170 / 150 / 120 / 120 / 15
Snow Warning

KOKOVOIR
:ss/gardevoir::ss/tapu-koko:

69 / 110 / 75 / 110 / 100 / 120
E-Copy - Summons Electric Surge on switch-in, then replaces this ability with the opponent's.

KOKOVOIR-MEGA
:gardevoir-mega::tapu_koko:

69 / 130 / 75 / 150 / 120 / 140
Pixilate

KYOTTLER
:swsh/kyogre::swsh/dottler:
80 / 87 / 90 / 105 / 120 / 60
Wet Bugs - Effects of Swarm and Drizzle.

KYOTTLER-PRIMAL
:kyogre-primal::dottler:

80 / 137 / 90 / 135 / 140 / 60
Primordial Sea

CLAWLIWRATH
:swsh/poliwrath::swsh/clawitzer:

80 / 84 / 91 / 113 / 91 / 84
Hydraulic Cannon - Effects of Mega Launcher and Water Absorb.

Notes:
- *This was a Type Change requested by the submitter and discussed in the council. Ultimately, being Water / Psychic made it a little too good, and also overlapped with a ton of our current Psychics. Being now a Bug type means it loses flexibility on its sets, now running Heavy-Duty Boots for most of the time. This change also makes Primal Kyottler balanced.
- Mega Kokovoir is quickbanned

In another set of news,
hooporant.png
Hooporant is now fixed in Dragon Heaven! The bug of its ability always activating is no more. do note that this change is not yet implemented in Showdown's main server though.

And with all that, Discussion phase now begins! Post potential sets and thoughts on the winners for now, as we prepare everything for the next slate.

Ema Skye

Work!
rest in peace my sweet monkey prince :mimikyu: :darmanitan:

:clawitzer: / :poliwrath: - offensive water with aura sphere for ferros and brontun is cool. also pivots with Flip Turn. Cool mon.

:kyogre: / :dottler: - Rain is here! ngl I don't dig the type change because it makes it harder than ever to come in on Pincurchitar. That said, Drizzle is Drizzle.

:gardevoir: / :tapu-koko: - This one seems really fun. Fast mon and brings terrain, with Electric Terrain creating pseudo-stab. Also, defensive sets are probably viable as it gets Roost for self-sustain, and WishPort for team support.

:glastrier: / :abomasnow: - Soundproof lets it switch into Noicity easier, with it being immune to everything but Hurricane. Really digging this one too, and yay, an Ice type!

:hatterene: / :stakataka: - it's "basically magearna". OTR is obviously where you take it. Body Press helps it break Steels. Going to be so much fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)